[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's fine. American investments will save the anime industry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: ravens.png (608 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
ravens.png
608 KB, 1280x800
It's fine. American investments will save the anime industry from the deep creative and economic hole it is today.
>>
So it will start to pander to SJW political agenda? No, thanks, if this happens I'm stopping with anime.
>>
>>139339693
> the deep creative and economic hole it is today.
I'm not sure what you're talking about.
>>
>>139339693
Nothing more creative than resurrecting and old dead franchise.
I bet you think Hollywood is the pinnacle of innovation too, you nigger-loving faggot.
>>
>>139340061
The chance of reviving well-liked shows over here is bigger than SJWs being retards.

And even when they eventually start shoving their bullshit in things it was only a matter of time; all things become corrupted.
>>
>>139340276
It's a start. It also carries no logic that any american made show has better animation quality that even the biggest anime franchises. That's something that can be solved with waito piggu moneys
>>
>>139340562
>any american made show has better animation quality that even the biggest anime franchises
What the fuck are you talking about? Most contemporary Western shows have completely unremarkable animation. Are you comparing it to DBS or something?
>>
File: quality.png (449 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
quality.png
449 KB, 800x450
>>139340686
come on
>>
>>139340803
Believe it or not, cash grabs of popular twenty-year-old Toei kids' shows aren't the peak of animation quality.
>>
File: bad animation.jpg (10 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bad animation.jpg
10 KB, 500x281
>>139340865
something more recent then
>>
>>139341312
That's not more recent, nor is that scene poorly animated, nor is fucking Naruto the peak of animation quality, either.
>>
>>139339693
>American
You are talking about USA here. One country, not a whole continent
>>
>>139341796
Fuck off, America is a country.
>>
>>139339693
By revisiting series that dont need a sequel? No thank you.

They should've just gone with another season of Space Dandy.
>>
>>139339693
FLCL sucked though. The art style was utter garbage, the plot was completely nonsensical.
But hey, it was wacky and had smooth animation, anime of the century.
>>
FLCL sucks.
By far worst gaianax.
>>
>>139341832
Is that what they teach you in USA ?
I live in Europe, that is why I'm asking
>>
Sure, just make sure that your creative vision properly appreciates and gives voice to the under-represented LGBTQAPWOMGBBQ community, as well as include a broad base of races and ethnicities both in storyline and in staff, including voice actors and animators. Just make sure you check all those boxes and you'll be welcome to the great American Anime revival.
>>
>>139339693
I might buy what you were saying for a second if they hadn't ordered two seasons. For 1 Season it could be believable that they want to make something new. 2 makes it clear they're just out to make money.
>>
>>139342138
No.
>>
>>139342209
>America is a country
Then you should know this is wrong
>>
>>139342301
Are you unable to understand that words can have multiple meanings?
>>
>>139342138
In English, "American" refers to people and things from the United States. There is no other adjective to describe us in English.

North America is a continent consisting of the United States, Canada, Central America, the Caribbean, and various outlying islands.
South America is a continent consisting of everything from Colombia south.
Latin America is a region comprised of Central America, the Caribbean, and South America.
"North and South America", "The Americas", "The New World", or (inaccurately) "The Western Hemisphere" are all terms for the collection of both continents, but none has a commonly used adjective.

Referring to both continents as "America" is common in other languages, but is unlikely to be understood in most English-speaking countries.
>>
>>139342559
>amerifats are THIS dumb
>>
>>139339693
no thanks
>>
File: 1457981484972.jpg (106 KB, 600x680) Image search: [Google]
1457981484972.jpg
106 KB, 600x680
>>139342559
And Westerners applies to most Europeans when most aren't part of the Western hemisphere.

Look I make look sound good right?
>>
It's just American dollar being pumped into a slowly dying and decaying industry.

If they try to make it SJW pandering and the antithesis of Japanese culture, then it will fail as a money making endeavor and they will stop.

It's like you fucks have no faith in the laws of Capitalism.

I for one have faith that FLCL will be at least better than most shit that airs these days.
>>
>>139343547
>I for one have faith that FLCL will be at least better than most shit that airs these days.
I don't. But maybe that's because I actually like anime.
>>
>>139343670

>Being opposed to the prospects of more, better quality anime being able to be produced in the future
>Liking anime

I'm not too sure you do, actually.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.