[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IBO Season 2 hopes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: CeyqbPoXIAA8BmK.jpg (100 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
CeyqbPoXIAA8BmK.jpg
100 KB, 595x842
Who will the final buddy pair be? Eintard and CRANK nee?

Also, hopes for season 2? Other than "they all die." Me? I hope they stay on Mars. That's a whole planet to explore. No point in more useless space travel that takes up over half the series.
>>
I'd hope for Lafter and Azee, but it will definitely be Ein and Crank.
>>
I hope it ends with Mika sending a letter to Kudelia [Your Sight, My Delight You will marry me?] it would be like poetry since Kudelia taught Mika how to write, and Mika is blind in one eye.
>>
>>139323043
>Who will the final buddy pair be?
Space Felini and his bitches
>hopes for season 2
I don't really care plotwise, I just want to see more Gundam frames and new MS.
>>
>>139323216
kill yourself.
>>
Graze II.

And it has a dozen varients.

6 will be made into regular kits. 5 will be P-bandai.

And the one everybody likes and is by far the best one won't get anything.
>>
File: 1458575498782.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1458575498782.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
I did it /a/! I managed to kill one of those damn kids!

Crank-nee would be so proud of me!
>>
>>139323043
I'm guessing Naze and a waifu or two, or Ride and Tamaki.

Hope for season 2, that Gaelio is alive and at some point we see him pushing an alive Ein around in a wheelchair.
>>
>>139326668
*Takaki
>>
>>139323043
I wish they had kept Gut's little brother alive. It would have been nice development.
>>
>>139323043
I dropped this shit long ago, so I have no hopes for it. Aside form the insufferable characters like Kudelia, Mika, Orga etc dying.
>>
File: 1442844860485.png (700 KB, 985x513) Image search: [Google]
1442844860485.png
700 KB, 985x513
>>139323043
I just want to be over quickly so Sunrise can make something good again. Right?
>>
>>139326728
>Final episode
>Guts getting overwhelmed by a dozen graze
>Suddenly several Man Rodi with spinner rodi legs drop down and start backing him up

Could be cool.
>>
Looks like shino "worked up a good sweat there."
>>
>>139326790
I fucking love you contrarians fucks.
>IBO started airing not many people following it since all the recent Gundams were shit.
>People see its actually good and gets a following
>IBO is shit, normies reeee
Now prove me right and give me some material to laugh my ass off with my friends at r/Gundam, Kill yourselves, meme me up.
>>
>Gaelio comes back in S2
>they make him suffer even more
>>
It's obviously Atra and Kudelia you stupid fucks.
>>
>>139328106
His face when Macky explains his plans and tops it off with "and I still get your loli sister after all this is done" was priceless.
>>
Macky is the Grifith of this anime, neither did nothing wrong but betas, virgins, nu-males and other kinds of garbage can't see how right they both are.
>>
>>139323043
i dropped this, nothing for kudelia and atra?
>>
>>139328028
You mean.
>Teaser images start getting released for IBO
>Hype gradually builds as each image is released
>Eventually the trailer comes out
>Setting seems cool, music is awesome, plenty of good times are had making fun of silly
names like Chad Chadan
>Concept of the main Gundam taking parts of its defeated foes sounds awesome as fuck
>People are generally excited has a large following
>Show actually airs
>After a few episodes show turns out of be shit everyone stops caring

This is what actually happened.
>>
i want to pick up atra and throw her as far as i can into a large pool
>>
>>139328359
People were shitting on it the instant it was announced who the writer was.
>>
>>139328359
Keep it coming, we're having a giggle at your hypocrisy, it's just like Bloodborne;
>OMG DaS3/DeS2!!!11!!1!
>New IP
>PS4 exclusive
>Its shit, memes, memes and more memes.
Now keep memeing.
>>
>>139328573
>>>/rules/3
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.