[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>FLCL get's a second season do you guys think any of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Panty&Stocking.jpg (188 KB, 1280x1829) Image search: [Google]
Panty&Stocking.jpg
188 KB, 1280x1829
>FLCL get's a second season

do you guys think any of the other stuff by gainax will get another season like pic related ?
>>
I hope it doesn't, that would kill the joke at the end
>>
Sure. Whenever Netflix, Toonami, CR, or whatever shithole decides to find a sellout company and fund it.
>>
Why do you knuckleheads keep asking this? The joke is that there will never, ever be a second season of Panty and Stocking.
>>
i saw it was adult swim and production I.G. in the announcement

so will gainax not have a part?
>>
>>139304823
I'm pretty sure at least a few members of that team said they would like to do more in recent years.
>>
File: psg s2.jpg (575 KB, 560x800) Image search: [Google]
psg s2.jpg
575 KB, 560x800
>>139304823
>>139304663

you never know

the creators could've intended to make a second season

i mean gainax released a poster for a second season
>>
It'd be a better idea than FLCL 2, at any rate.
>>
>>139305920

pretty much this

FLCL was fine the way it was
>>
>>139305270

is that a chainsaw ?
>>
>>139308315
It's implied that when she combines her guns it makes the chainsaw, like how the two angels can combine their weapons to make cool shit.
>>
>>139304892
Of course not. None of the original team behind FLCL is in Gainax anymore.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.