[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SSJG Goku and Beerus can destroy the universe by punching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1451249106206.png (53 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1451249106206.png
53 KB, 1000x1000
>SSJG Goku and Beerus can destroy the universe by punching eachother
>Both Goku and Vegeta surpassed that level with SSJGSSJ

As I had predicted a while ago, Toriyama has written himself into a corner. In order to make the fights challenging in the Universe 6 tournament arc, he had to make Goku and Vegeta retarded: they fight the strongest warriors universe 6 has to offer and they start out either in base form or as super saiyans, even when it's clear that they're struggling. Hell, SSJ Vegeta even oneshotted Frost.

The weakness of Dragonball (ever since Z at least) is that the characters didn't organically get stronger: every challenge required a new transformation. At this point Toriyama has hit a wall so to make the fights even remotely interesting (that is allowing them to play out without the universe being destroyed) the enemies need to be weak and Goku & Vegeta need to arbitrarily hold back.

Fuck this gay show.
>>
>>139301232
You're retarded. The point is nothing is too strong for Goku and Vegeta at this point, so they look to have fun in what fights they get.

Frost didn't deserve an elegant defeat after his true character was revealed, so Vegeta one shot him unceremoniously to teach him a lesson.

Basically you have a shallow understanding of Dragon Ball.
>>
>>139301232
>Implying HIT won't be SSJGSS level or stronger
>>
>>139301377
>Vegeta would have lost if not for there happening to be a stage fragment between him and the ground
>to what is essentially a walking pizza oven
You're not going to get me to believe Vegeta, the most prideful motherfucker ever to grace the show, let himself get that close to losing on purpose
>>
The name of the series is Dragon Ball you fucking retards. There is a space in it.
>>
>>139301232
DBS is a shit rehash for powerlevel fanboy wankers, the movie Battle of Gods makes a lot more sense and has participation of Toriyama, unlike Super.

I thought the tournament saga will be different, but they fucked it up by making Frost evil.

So yeah, Super a shit. Manga/movies are the real canon source.
>>
Do you think anybody cares what you think faggot?
>>
File: 2.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 3.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>139302312
wow
>>
>Hurr durr I didn't watch last episode: The Thread
>>
No. SSJGSSJ is nowhere near red god level. You think Whis would just let the tournament happen if they're that powerful?
>>
>>139302816
Why not? Whis can just rewind time

also no one is going all out
>>
>>139303745
>whis is the most prim and proper, cultured motherfucker in the universe
>literally eats sushi with a fork

I laughed like a dumbass.
>>
>>139303849
Whis and Beerus are literally the only good things about this show.
>>
>>139303912
I hate DBS and also BotG and RoF, but I agree with you.

And Vados too.
>>
>>139302816
>No. SSJGSSJ is nowhere near red god level
Why the fuck not? Goku in base form is now close enough to Red God level that he was able to keep fighting Beerus in Base without noticing a big difference.

Stands to reason Super Cyan is if not as strong, at least very close to Red God level.
>>
>>139305966
Beerus was humoring Goku. He wanted to see how long Goku would go on before giving up.
>>
>>139305966
>>139305966
baka
>>
>>139306281
Beerus straight up tells him he didn't lose much power. He had no reason whatsoever to lie. Fact is, Goku at base is now fairly close to full God Strength and honestly it seems like his transformations do very little. I mean, SS base transformation was a 50X multiplier, and there is no logical way he can get a 50X power boost and not be like 10-20 times stronger than Beerus and Whis (by their own ratios).
>>
>>139306395
Considering multipliers were something Toriyama whipped up on a whim I wouldn't take it so seriously.
>>
>>139307031
Considering they were pretty consistent most of the series you can't just defend complete disregard for past lore with "hurr it's not serious".

But that's besides the point, it's just a fact that the transformations are now severely nerfed and that Base Goku is still much, much stronger than SS3 and fairly close to God level.
>>
Toriyama is a senile old man, it is a miracle he can even remember the name of his characters
>>
Cosmic Armor Superman vs SSJG Goku

Who wins?
>>
>>139307031
The manga never even implies that Super Saiyan is a multiplier.
>>
>>139308463

Then what it is? Because if it only gives a fixed amount of power, SSJ transformation would barely add like 1% to their current colossal base form powerlevels and would only be worth using if it had a multiplier
>>
>>139308463
By basic math, it does.
Goku at 20x Kaioken could hurt, but was still inferior, to Frieza at 50% strength.

>>139308574
Though to be fair, currently SS IS a pretty small buff compared to the utterly ridiculous 50x from before.
>>
>>139308321
He is only 60 years old.
>>
I'm from the future, Cabba will become a super saiyan god with help of 5 saiyans and defeat Hit.

Fat god throws a tantrum and tries to blow up dragon ball planets but is stopped by Vados. Aikra Toriyama died due heart attack.
>>
>>139309232
you think japs at 60 can't be senile? look at all the seiyus and directors that keep dying of shit. they're in their prim 30s.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.