[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /a/, just finished Boku Dake. Well, I was quite disappointed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
Ok /a/, just finished Boku Dake.

Well, I was quite disappointed by the last episodes and overall it wasn't that great, but come on, bury the hatchet and consider if this shouldn't be the standard for anime:
-12 episodes (I agree, ep 9-12 were rushed, but a lot of anime would be much better going straight to the point IMO)
-Interesting plot (mostly because of Kayo but also other parts)
-Good animation
-Not too much visual frippery (I didn't like the camera-roll thing but it wasn't that tiresome)
-Very good OST

From this standard you can have masterpieces as well as mediocre shows (such as this one) but it was a while since I have been this satisfied with the usage of this medium.

Also, I guess I'm a little bitch but pic related was a damn moving scene
>>
stop making threads
>>
>>139288251
Yeah sorry, I swear this is the first and last I do on this.
>>
>>139288188
She forgot all about that scene because all the good Kayos are dead and we're left with a fucking whore.
>>
Was it ever explained how Gaku could enter Yuuki's house? I think they didn't explain exactly how he killed Kayo in the anime so it's okay there but how did he do it in the manga? He even placed the gay books in Yuuki's room.
>>
It's good
It's just not nearly as good as it could have been
This irritates people
>>
>>139288188
>>>/MAL/
>>
>>139288541
Yeah, probably this.
>>
>>139288575
Who. Fucking. Cares. About. MAL.
>>
>>139288491
Well Yuuki was an affable guy, it's not that strange, dunno though.

Also, is the manga any good? It seemed quite awful
>>
>>139288307
>The only good Kayo is a dead Kayo
>>
>>139288541

Except it was terrible.
>>
>>139288841
I highly doubt he got in there legally or else they would have a connection to him if they suspect Yuuki as well. They found gay books Yuuki didn't own in his room and Kayo was killed property if I remember correctly, so Yashiro would have to to creep in there when Yuuki and his father were away.

And you should read the manga. I personally favor the anime in general but the manga had a lot of scenes the anime didn't show and it depends on the taste you have so you might prefer the manga end.
>>
>>139289028
I wish I could just read the manga and not have to look at horrible art.
>>
>>139288888
Well I was about to say it was mediocre but not terribile, however, quints don't lie.
>>
>>139289028
Is the manga ending much different?
>>
Is it true that if you say anything positive about this show an autist will reply to you saying that you're wrong?
>>
File: CdgxMXHUUAAZxxk.jpg (48 KB, 600x523) Image search: [Google]
CdgxMXHUUAAZxxk.jpg
48 KB, 600x523
>>139289076
Same here, although I got used to it after a while and kinda imagined seeing the anime characters.
>>
>>139288888
Exactly,this show was fucking terrible come on guys.
When you're new to anime you don't think a lot about the plot,you just like seeing it because the art is good for example.
But when you start to get deeper into anime you have higher expectations,that's why MAL and reddit liked a lot erased
>>
>>139289406
Pasta?
>>
>>139289168
Pretty much. One of things being that Yashiro didn't stop with the killing when Satoru fell into a coma which was one of the reasons why I preferred the anime - it just felt more like an accomplishment and happy end to me. But the whole manga has a lot of scenes that weren't adapted, even in volume 1. Some of them are pretty good I think which is why I like both versions - the anime improved many scenes as well or added small original scenes.
>>
File: 1458250778576.jpg (296 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1458250778576.jpg
296 KB, 1440x810
>his face when his waifu and friend fuck on his hospital room.
>>
It was alright.

I'd say it started out pretty strongly with the first few episodes but it seems like the mangaka/writer didn't really know how to conclude it properly so the ending was quite disappointing.
>>
>>139289785
I must admit that I wasn't shocked that Kayo was married and stuff but what actually bothered me how the first thing she does when she meets Satoru again is showing him her child. She didn't even ask him how he feels or anything. I think this thing would have been way more natural if she showed him her child later, during the reunion.
>>
>>139288491
Yuuki married a black woman at the end? Or is just some person who cleans his house bringing her kid to work?
>>
>>139289172
Yes. The self-insert faggots are still fresh from their butthurt that the plot didn't pandered enough to them.
>>
>>139289932
I think it was his wife he met when he started doing business with some companies in South Asia or something.
>>
>>139289785
He either had one of his best friends and his waifu fucking each other or a serial killer sitting next to him. I am not such which is worse.
>>
>>139288188
For someone like myself who watches maybe 3 or 4 anime a year tops this was a very satisfying and moving show.
People shouldn't shit on it.
Yes it wasn't a masterpiece, but it was solidly good.
7.5/10
Isn't that good enough?
>>
File: Cej0FpFXIAARW1F.jpg (164 KB, 1024x702) Image search: [Google]
Cej0FpFXIAARW1F.jpg
164 KB, 1024x702
How long till someone rips the OST?
>>
>>139294313
Check Nyaa.
>>
File: 20160324071942.jpg (133 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
20160324071942.jpg
133 KB, 480x640
Best girl after Sachiko
>>
>>139288188
12 episodes is too little for many stories, and the rest of that is to taste.
>>
>>139295655
Yeah, even the anime alternative could have needed at least another episode, especially for showing a bit of the process of remembering stuff after the coma. It happened too suddently and besides that there were a few scenes from the first few volumes I would have liked to see in in the anime as well.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.