[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
komugi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
I unironically think that this was AOTS, it was really the only thing I looked forward to besides Phantom World, but it actually had an ending. I realize that its entire viewer base can be counted on one hand, but are there any chances at all for a season 2? I mean, it had pretty good quality for the whole season and the songs were somehow pretty good.
>>
>>139280499
>I unironically think that this was AOTS

There are shit-tasting faggots everywhere it's not even surprising anymore.
>>
>>139280990
It was really good though, don't be mean senpai
>>
File: 1293090851540.jpg (135 KB, 580x800) Image search: [Google]
1293090851540.jpg
135 KB, 580x800
>>139280499
I really only looked forward to Komugi-cation as well.
And Bahamut.
And Dimension W.
And Luck & Logic.
And Gintama.
And Underwater Ray Romano.
And GATE.
And Heavy Object.
And Konosuba.
And Active Raid.

I haven't had this much fun in one season in a while.
>>
>>139282262
Oh, and Mahoutsukai Precure for standard mahou shoujo.
>>
>>139282262
>being able to enjoy all that garbage

I'll admit, what I like is shit, but what makes all people different is what kind of shit they're attracted to. Being able to stomach all of that garbage must be nice, since I barely enjoy anything I am forced to spend more time bitching and whining on /a/ than watching anime.
>>
>>139280499
Best CG of the season, prove me wrong.
>>
>>139283063
Extremely easy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_qdR426rgg

Toei can't be beaten when they want to try.
>>
Only at most 5 minutes of each episodes were like this series should have been.
>>
>>139283113
Not even close.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.