[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bloodshed is a cultural taboo >people fight eachother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: this.bitch.be.baka.jpg (217 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
this.bitch.be.baka.jpg
217 KB, 1280x720
>bloodshed is a cultural taboo
>people fight eachother with assault rifles and missiles

Just shut the fuck up and start belly dancing, you stupid slut. You need to make up for the giant shit the writers just took all over this anime.

No, but seriously. What the fuck? I was enjoying the show until this point. We just saw the defending scavengers open fire on the pirates with assault rifles and emplaced machineguns. We just saw those same pirates fire back missiles at the defending ships. You don't actually see the blood or the bodies, but the two guys standing there at their machineguns when the explosion goes off are dead. One of the women the pirates captured is very clearly being abducted so that she can spend the night with One-Legged Pete's One-Eyed Willy (har har, it be a pirate dick joke).

I get that they are trying to create a setting in which resources and personnel are too valuable to actually use force, so all conflict is settled through the threat of force and the loser just sort of backs down and pays tribute. That's legit. I would buy that. But having that kind of setting went out the window when you showed us the two sides openly murdering the fuck out of eachother and then hauling off the survivors to be forced labor (if they seem skilled enough) or living onaholes (if they don't). That's just a self-contradictory mess.
>>
I want to fuck Melty.
>>
File: Senmetsu.jpg (1 MB, 1272x3590) Image search: [Google]
Senmetsu.jpg
1 MB, 1272x3590
>>
File: 140.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
140.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>Urobuchi tries to make a mecha about a sailing island nation in a world filled with human eating monsters preaching pacifism
>It's utterly shit and cartoonish in comparison to the other show that does it
>>
>>139279460
Oh, it's this thread again.
>>
>>139279460
It's just her. Nobody else has problems. Just her.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.