[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kyoukai no Kanata
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: fuyukai desu.jpg (72 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
fuyukai desu.jpg
72 KB, 1191x670
Can someone explain the ending to me? What the fuck was that glasses guy's deal, there was a demon inside him? And because of that, he tried to destroy the world? And Mikasa had a demon inside her, too? And how did Fuyukai Desu come back from the dead? And what was the fucking point of trying to kill the MC if he ended up reuniting with the demon inside him, anyway? And what is the real cause of his immortality?
>>
>>139277690
Did you even watch it?
>>
>>139277819
Yeah, all 12 episodes unless I missed something. Also, who was that old man whose face was never shown fully?
>>
>>139277844
Hey cool guy, there's a sequel movie

Maybe watch that too
>>
>>139277690
It's Kyoani, a studio where animators >>>>>> scriptwriters, don't expect something
>>
>>139277873
So KyoAnus needed an entire separate movie to explain the ending? Swell.
Okay, I'll watch it when I have the time.
>>
>>139277904
>>139277951
Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.