[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was pretty confusing, full of ridiculous situations and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: WhiteAlbumRina.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WhiteAlbumRina.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
This was pretty confusing, full of ridiculous situations and characters and yet I stil liked it (a million times worse than WA2 though)

Who is Touya meeting at the end? What wast he number Yayoi gave him at the end? Did Yayoi actually love Touya in the end?
>>
I can't believe of all the girls he never slept with Rina.
>>
File: WhiteAlbumDeliciousTears.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
WhiteAlbumDeliciousTears.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>
Has the VN been translated?
>>
>>139269854
Let me put it this way. We all know rina is best, would you rather have her sleep with this retard or not?
>>
>>139270957

I liked how Rina immediately confesses to Yuki that she kissed Touya, because she was the only person who truly cared for Yuki.

Yayoi comes a close second, what she did was wrong but I do think half of it was to keep him from Yuki and theo ther was to deal with her own lonliness.
>>
>>139271216
You get exactly why rina is so good. In this series in which every character didn't care about anyone or anything, she shows genuine care and acts like a decent human being
>>
>>139271839

Well, she still kissed someone's boyfriend, but honestly, that is the weakest relationship I've ever seen (one reason why I don't get the hate for Touya, he barely spoke to Yuki throughout this series) so I don't care that much and she genuinely loved Touya.

She was cute as hell when she had to write in the notepad to communicate.
>>
>>139272091
>She was cute as hell when she had to write in the notepad to communicate.
simply yes

And regarding the kiss, i can completely understand why she did it. The fact that she asked for forgiveness immediately after doing it is what sold me
>>
White Album is one of those shows that is better on re-watch. I enjoyed it the first time but I didn't truly appreciate it until then.
>>
>>139272623

She did it because she was lonely right? Everyone in White Album is and it's what drives everything they do.

Seriously, am I the only one who felt bad for Yayoi when Touya basically dumped her.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.