[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it, is this supposed to be good? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 25
File: onepunchman_forreal.jpg (126 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
onepunchman_forreal.jpg
126 KB, 1920x1080
I don't get it, is this supposed to be good?

It's literally just the same dull shonen character mixed with some painful gags based on misunderstandings.

All I could think while reading this is that I'd rather be reading something that actually involved the shonen side of things. It's so hideously trope ridden, yet portrays itself as a parody because it's so lol randum.

I guess I shouldn't really expect much from something written by a man, but it's still a disappointment.

I'm guessing OPM is going to be the shonen/retard magnet of the season, and I'm glad I saved myself 20 minutes by checking out the manga first.
>>
>>139258403
Nice pasta, retard.
>>
>>139258403
I thought it was pretty good.
>>
This show rapes niggers op. How can you not like it?
>>
Good is subjective. If it ain't for you, it ain't for you. You're not gonna be convinced of anything other than the opinion you've already created of it. That being said, not everyone wants a deep convoluted plot that's 3deep5u.
>>
>>139259824
Lies,there are no niggers getting raped in the show.

Lying faggot.
>>
File: 1451420262543.png (134 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
1451420262543.png
134 KB, 600x601
>I guess I shouldn't really expect much from something written by a man
>>
>>139261111
Fuck off and get raped to death by niggers you worthless cunt/white knight.

Women are subhuman parasites and they all need to be either killed or enslaved and used as rape objects.
>>
>>139261356
Do you know what greentext means, sperg?
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (164 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
164 KB, 500x688
>>139261356
>>
I noticed that OPM threads don't feel like /a/
>>
>>139261356
There is no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightful place in the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for cock in her holes. If she gets the cock she so badly is asking for, it's not fucking rape, it's a damn slut getting what she fucking deserves.

Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye. In America and Europe, every day dumb sluts get their holes penetrated without their so-called consent, which isn't rape, just them getting the fucking dick they deserve up their asses.

Sexual abuse is on the rise, spousal abuse is on the rise and more bitches die every year. Fucking cunts. I am so glad I was born a man. I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock.

Haha, females are so fucking sad. We treat you bitches like shit, and you still spend time, money and effort on trying to look good for us. Way to be a good slave, whores. Now keep acting like sluts and sucking our cocks. And if you change your mind after you leave the house, too fucking bad, you're getting your holes fucked and there isn't shit you can do about it because that's your only fucking purpose in life.
>>
>>139261356
>>139261512
Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, /a/...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HER HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, /a/, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman, I was raped. My virginity was taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, I wanted to fucking kill my fucking self. IS THAT FUCKING FUNNY? FUCK NO YOU FUCKHOLES!

Go back to making Umaru threads, /a/, you fucking aardvarks
>>
File: 1447637215044.jpg (748 KB, 1297x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447637215044.jpg
748 KB, 1297x1080
>>139261512
This.
>>
>>139261587
>>a woman

What about men? Men can be raped too.
>>
>>139261499
But that's wrong you stupid shit,a fedora would usually white knight on the internet,hence the 'lady meme.

Get your memes straight you piece of shit,chances are you are the one that looks like that.I am a true fucking alpha willing to put these whores in their place.
>>
>>139261587
a. Who r u to tell us what to think
b. Everyone has a different sense of humor some people find this funny
c. trying to make people not be racist/sexist/not make rape jokes on the Internet is a waste of time
d. Fuck u and you censorship attempts. Just cuz u don't like it doesn't mean we have to censor ourselves
E. Nobody here cares you got raped or wants to hear it

Now to answer ops question: opm is a great show fuck you
>>
>>139261512
We "need" women to breed men, that is their sole purpose in life. But everything else they have ruined to such a degree that not only is enslaving women justified it should be nothing we are ashamed of either. Women do not feel empathy like men, they can only hurt men and take. Thankfully we have the ability to make vile women suffer for being born the wrong gender. Copious amounts of pain and torture we can thank for that. I propose that women be kept in slave camps where they are only taught basic words and then men are their absolute superiors. Women on a daily basis will be whipped, burned, beaten, and other things men find amusing. They will only interact with the general male population when it comes time to rape them for offspring. If a female does not provide at least 1 male offspring by the age of 30 she is burned alive as an example to the rest of the women to want to produce more men. If they do produce one or more men then she has served her purpose and is promptly killed and ground up to feed to the other women.
>>
File: Azusa raf.gif (568 KB, 240x291) Image search: [Google]
Azusa raf.gif
568 KB, 240x291
>>139261709
What did my sides ever did to you anon?
>>
>>139261947
What the hell kind of grammar is this? Yeesh, you're like the 99% of /pol/ who migrated from Reddit.
>>
>>139261587
when I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.
By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.
When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.
I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actally hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.
It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over face and chest.
Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick and tossed it to her.
I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of highschool kids did it.
When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.
...god I’m fucked up.
>>
That's pretty advanced shitposting
>>
>>139261356
Be that as it may, I believe you are replying to the wrong post.
>>
>>139261587
Rape is not really that big of a crime tbqh,most women love getting raped.The only reason you whores pretend t hate being raped is because otherwise you wouldn't be able to use your cunts to manipulated and cheat men.

Your entire existence is worthless,the only thing good about you is your cunt.
>>
I'm a 4chan level otaku. I don't talk with you chumps in anime club, I don't read your "anime magazine" with new releases I saw two years ago. I don't need to go to a club full of fat smelly people to watch Full Metal Alchemist all over again. I've got fuckin' live feed torrents of the newest animes you haven't even hear of, and figures from said anime being shipped to my house so I can masturbate on them. Go read your "yowie" on fanfiction.net, I'm downloading loli dojinshi and reading the fucking raws.
You keep wearing your naruto headbands and shit, socializing with your weeaboo friends. I'll be walking by, Anonymous. You'll never know that the master of anime had passed you by, because I suppress my power level.
>>
File: 1458932695376.png (296 KB, 640x613) Image search: [Google]
1458932695376.png
296 KB, 640x613
>edgy /r9k/ tier baitpasta
>>
File: check these repeating numerals.png (74 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
check these repeating numerals.png
74 KB, 500x469
OP's bait sucks, post your successful bait posts.
>>
>>139262330
Consider this: A pack of wild Womyn.

Refined, well-mannered Womyn nearing your straight home. Decorating your straight front garden. Having consensual sex with your ``straight'᠎' son.

And you can't do shit since they're well-liked. The Womyn leader grabs your wife and takes her out shopping with your credit card.

The primal Womyn finally dominate your household. They watch intelligent shows on TV and you are forced to check your privilege.

Such is the downfall of Straight Man.
>>
>>139258403
I like it, but really don't take it seriously at all. It's actually kind of cringe worthy with the shit like the crab monster and the kid with the butt face.
>>
Have you ever read a post on /b/ and wondered whether or not it is copy pasta? It is almost as though half the posts are pasta. Maybe they all are. Maybe this one is. Maybe it is not. Maybe it will become pasta at some point in time. Maybe it will be pasta'd over and over in this very thread. Maybe more threads will be made filled with this post. Although I fear it, I wouldn't doubt it.
>>
How did we get /pol/ this fast?
>>
>>139262162
/pol/acks, I never understand them. Have you had any hands on experience raping anyone? I'm questioning where the "most" comes from. All I'm asking for is some proof.
>>
>>139262628
>>139262671
I don't know about you guys, but knowing that gay marriage exists here now has hurt marriage. Whenever I try and fuck my wife, all I can think about is two sweaty, heaving male bodies joined together in government sanctioned disgusting decadent man sex with large calloused hands grasping and moist gasping lips joined with giant throbbing cocks ohh yeah <@Harman_Smith> I once posted a thread on /b/, and it got no replies. How about that?
>>
>>139262021
You deserve to die choking on a dick if you actually did that.
>>
>>139262628
/pol/a/cks have always been with us.
Always lying in wait.

They should be shot.
>>
>>139262716
Here we go again, another fucking dickhead trying to tell me how to habeeb it. This ittybittybaby_watch asshole on here, commenting on my LJ telling me that im making a big mistake by throwing away my college education just to, quote, "Don't believe it" Who the fuck do you think you are saying this shit, i swear to the fuckin heavens above if i knew where you were, i would come over and punch you in the face. I have enough crap coming from my cute dad about the way im living my life, so i dont need to hear it from some fucking itty bitty boat like you. There are two things you do not fuck with when it comes to me, my itty bitty baby and my twinkie house. You screw with either one of those things and you're gonna have one pissed off itty bitty baby on your ass. Just becuase im an itty bitty baby doesnt mean that i dont have a twinkie house, i will go medevil on you if you provoke me. I'm getting fuckin sick and tired of these fuckers thinking that since we're itty bitty babies that they can push us around and habeeb us and not have us fight back. Most, if not all of us itty bitty babies get pissed off if an outsider decides to fuck with us. You may not like the fact that we are itty bitty babies, but you will fucking respect it, that's all we ask anyways. Everyone has their fetishes, and ours just happens to be not believing it. We aint hurtin no one by doing this, but there are some that are making it seem that way, which is complete and udder bullshit. As far as the habeebing it stuff goes, so what, i wanna not believe it, big deal. Keep your fucking comments to yourself if all they're gonna do is gonna piss off whoever your sending it to. Use common since you stupid pricks...oh wait, you dont have any!
>>
>>139262717
So much of /pol/ is about 40 Redditors anyway, I doubt anyone would care if they & their empty rhetorics die.
>>
>>139262671
Refusing sex to a man is worse than rape,as i said women are biologically programmed to be dominated and abused.Most women that got raped even said they had the best orgasms while getting raped.

It is a totally made up crime and even if it wasn't so fucking what?The only reason women are able to enjoy living such carefree lives is because of men and as such you shouldn't be allowed to deny anyone the right to rape you(except niggers and muslis since they're basically parasites)
>>
>>139258403
There is this show about a protagonist so strong, he can beat any opponent with one punch. And the name of that show is… Dragon Ball, back when Goku was a kid. Although most of us consider it the standard fighting shonen everybody copies since the 80s, it began as a parody of the very formula it helped to establish. The reason Toriyama eventually dropped the parody and turned it into a fighting shonen is because it would sell more, and because he realized the joke of an unbeatable protagonist got old.

Oh, wait, I went off topic, didn’t I? I was supposed to talk about a satire of superheroes, where the protagonist is unemployed and bored of his own life, wasting it away while casually defeating monsters that attack him. The name of that anime is… Tentai Senshi Sunred, a very fun and self-aware plotless comedy that pokes fun of superhero stereotypes. It had a protagonist who is a better character to Saitama because he has a girlfriend, instead of being just a jobless bald virgin. And the main villain was a sympathetic fellow despite being the emperor of evil, instead of generic monsters of the week that get blown up in a few seconds. And it managed to do all that with a low budget. Unfortunately, almost nobody knows of it and the rest don’t talk about it because it didn’t have pretty colors.

Oh come on Snob, you are being an asshole because One Punch looks great. There is nothing wrong with pretty colors, they make any show very enjoyable.

Sure, we all saw how that worked in the past. Did that save Zankyou no Terror from being a trainwreck?

Now you hate it because it’s very hyped.

Full Metal Alchemist and Neon Genesis are some of my favorite anime and are amongst the most hyped titles of all times. That’s not the reason, is it now? I like them because they are good.
>>
>>139262932
LOL! Holy fuck dude. Simmer the hell down. It's DRAGON BALL! Think about that before you open your mouth and make yourself look like the saddest piece of shit I've seen all day. I know NOTHING about you except that you're worthless and have no life IE. time to check these things out and care. Hope you're proud of yourself. I really do. I sincerely hope for a SPLIT second you feel better about yourself because you downloaded and rummaged through all the episodes of Dragonball Z in fucking JAPANESE just to point out he said it was a thousand points less. Like that was going to blow the fucking CONTINUITY out of the water and blow our FUCKING minds somehow. Being that Dragonball Z is known for it's sharp and detective like continuity. Broly. Even the fucking CREATOR said fuck this and LEFT....but you...no YOU sat down and figured this out and now you look SO brilliant in front of us. Man....is my face red. I'm so ashamed of myself for not being a big fucking loser who has to spend my time nitpicking a fucking KIDS cartoon (even in Japan it's for CHILDREN you weeaboo piece of shit) like you. Nice work
>>
>>139262717
The only ones that should be shot are blue pileld faggots like you.Hypocritical scum.
>>
>>139262932
Then you hate it just because it’s a plotless comedy.

Sure, that’s exactly why Cromartie is in my top anime, which is also a plotless comedy. The reason that is funny is because there is variety in jokes. Every episode would be something different, unlike One Punch which is the exact same joke repeating in every single episode.

I keep hearing how it never gets old because it’s self aware, which means … absolutely nothing if they don’t do something with it. And they don’t do something with it, other than repeating it until it’s not funny … after just 5 minutes. If a joke is predictable, it is not funny. If you are poking fun at something without trying to improve it, you are embarrassing the very thing you make fun of, and make it self-indulgent. It’s like a clown who makes fun of other clowns and then asks you if he’s funny. Well, he’s not … because he asked you.

The way Kenshiro was steam rolling the bad guys in Hokuto no Ken was cool and funny because there was a plot, and he wasn’t the strongest all the time. This will never happen in One Punch Man because the show is named One Punch Man. There is also this ridiculous claim that the show is not plotless.
>>
>>139262717
You know what? I don't care anymore.

You, people like you, I hate you. From the deepest part of my heart, I hate you more than I could hate anything else. Your mere existence makes me seethe with rage.

I've been here since the beginning. I was there when 4chan was born, a shitty image board for the discussion of anime, made by a kid 2 years my junior. moot. I was there to see the first set of trips. I was there when we first hit 1000 posts on /b/ - it was the only board at the time, /a/ was created a month later. I witnessed birth given to other new boards, then I watched those same boards die, other boards taking their place. It was a better time, a better place, with better people.

Then, it started to die. The more popular it got, the more it was polluted by faggotry: white knights, moralfags, normalfags - people who didn't like what this place was about and wanted to change it to suit them, you know who I'm talking about. Dislike anime? You don't belong here. Dislike messing with people for some cheap entertainment? You don't belong here. Don't want to lurk and learn the board's culture through the posts of other anons? You don't belong here. You may have been here for years, and you may think that gives you validation to stay. It doesn't.

In these past twelve years, I've moved houses and changed jobs more than I can count; co-workers, friends, family all came and left faster than I could blink. There's only one thing in my life that's stayed with me this entire time, that's been a constant, 4chan. My home.

Seeing you, coming into my home and the home of many other anons just like me, shitting all over the place and trying to burn it to the ground - well, you can only imagine how I feel.

I hate you. I hate everyone like you. So much that it hurts everytime I think about it.

But... it doesn't matter anymore. I don't care. Now that moot is leaving, I guess it's finally my time to make that once-in-a-lifetime trip to Gensokyo.

Goodbye 4chan.
>>
>>139262977
There is a story you guys, don’t you see how more characters keep being introduced? They keep appearing in later episodes, thus there is a story going on.

If that counts as a plot, then every harem has a story just because it keeps around every girl after its introduction episode. Wanna count how many characters are introduced every season in Bleach and how relevant they are after a few episodes?

Saitama’s journey to be an S rank hero is also not plot. If he simply shows his true power, he can get instantly to S rank. He just doesn’t because he is a complete idiot. Also, he doesn’t even take his role as a hero seriously; he is bored with everything and everyone.

One Punch Man is the recent example of a bland show that gets overrated for the usual shitty reasons, people with no taste, mention all the time. What comes next you plebs, it sold the most this season, so it’s clearly a masterpiece? It had an average score of 9/10 before the first episode was even out? Get out of here! Go watch Sunred instead.
>>
File: 1433974590117.jpg (11 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
1433974590117.jpg
11 KB, 303x166
Someone understands!! It really wasn't anything special, had madhouse not done this no one would've cared.
>>
>>139262932
>>139262977
>>139263001
>>139263026
>>139263031
Yes I'm talking that anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It fucking sucks. Now it's pretty popular among the anime circles, and yet this poor excuse for an animated feature is the worst thing ever produced by a human being if you except Plan 9 from Outer Space, and I'm being generous.

First you gotta admit you hated the first episode. It made no sense, sucked as shit, wasn't funny, edgy or new. Or original. Animation sucked dead dogs' balls. Characters sucked dead dogs' balls. Voice actiong sucked dead dogs' balls. But you managed to make it through the whole pile of steaming poo just to see the ED. BEcause that's what this anime is about. It's about the ED. Those 1 minute and a half. There's nothing else to it. You went like "OMG ANIMATION LIEK" you freaking retards and now everyone likes it. Yet it's shit. It's complete shit with no redeeming qualities. There's fucking nothing to it. Just the dance at the end. It's a dancing anime. A fucking retarded danxcing anime with no story and nothing and no characters it sucks. You shouldn't like it you morons seriously. Just download the ED and loop it on your WMP you cockass faggot asses. DAMN I wish all those threads about HARUHI OMG YEAH would go one and everyone in them die FUCK YOU for polluting my forums HARUHI FUCK YOU.

AND NO IT 'S NOT A COPY PASTA I'VE JUST TYPED THIS WHOLE THING.

FUCK YOU
>>
>>139262892
Again, where's the evidence? All I'm asking for is some citations from a well respected journal or something. Here's my problem with /pol/, claims are made but virtually never backed up and with the loosest definitions I've seen. I'm asking you for the same thing I as from people on /a/, people in general, evidence. That's all.
>>
File: white-pasta.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
white-pasta.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1500
>this thread
>>
>>139263076
Yes, I am a fox. So? I dont see any problem. I embraced my animal soul long ago and I am happy together with my boyfriend (who is a cute b/w wolf!). We have a fucking lot of friends in and outside of the fandom and I am pretty slim and good looking.

But thanks anyway asshole. Go and watch your stupid anime shit while I have SEX with my boyfriend.
>>
>>139258403
There's always one of these guys. No matter what board it may be.
>>
>>139261356
Anon. Are you an idiot?
>>
>>139262958
>bluepilled
Of all the shit boards on Reddit it's redpill? I've seen these Redditors here before, they make /r9k/ look alpha, they make over half of /a/ look like they're old enough for this site, etc.
>>
>>139263101
Yes, I am a weeaboo. So? I dont see any problem. I embraced my japanese soul long ago and I am happy together with my real doll (who is a cute 8yo loli!). We don't any friends in and outside of the fandom and I am pretty fat and ugly looking.

But thanks anyway asshole. Go and have sex with your girlfriend while I'll fap to my anime porn.
>>
File: 1408755408955.jpg (183 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1408755408955.jpg
183 KB, 960x720
>>139261709
>A woman being "raped" can easily deter her "rapist" by pooping, yet nearly no woman does. Obviously women prefer being "raped" to pooping.
FLAWLESS LOGIC
>>
>>139261512
How fat was the dude that wrote this pasta
>>
>>139263194
I am a otaku. sugoi ^*^. I ahev a lot of anime and i download new ones w/ bittorrent ^*^. If you dont upload the latest naruto to 10 other pages desu i will teleport into youre room and carefully rearrange your manga desu -_-
>>
>>139263001
I don't get this pasta. /a/ spends as much time hating anime as /v/ spend hating video games. Dislike shit? How typical.
>>
File: 800px-Penne_rigata.jpg (69 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
800px-Penne_rigata.jpg
69 KB, 800x600
Hey humans,

My name is Japanese Bird, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day thinking of ways to cook up that terrible noodle known as ramen. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever made spaghetti? I mean, I guess it's fun cooking ramen for the billionth time because you don't have the courage nor power level to cook spaghetti, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than claiming udon is the best noodle in the world.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I've cooked spaghetti for many world leaders and mob bosses, and my spaghetti won best of show in the 238th World Spaghetti Show. What other noodles do you cook, other than that cheap ass cellophane noodle? Unlike you, girls throw themeselves at me, and I have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me cooking spaghetti.
>>
How the fuck did a copypasta of OPM turn into a discussion of rape and people talking about times they raped people?

I thought /a/ having no mods was a joke.
>>
File: he mad.jpg (103 KB, 402x387) Image search: [Google]
he mad.jpg
103 KB, 402x387
>>139262958
My little anon cannot be THIS triggered!
>>
File: Wapanese.jpg (74 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
Wapanese.jpg
74 KB, 242x251
>>139263340
HEY KISAMAS,

WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT’S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN “ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN”? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A’S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.
>>
>>139263310
It's /pol/ anon, a board infested with Reddit posters. They tend to do this every now & then.
>>
>>139261709

>robots really believe this shit
>>
Reimu...I don't get why she gets all the hate on /jp/. Touhou is just written to make her out as the destroyer, when really she's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? She allowed the Lunarians to rape Kaguya and used Alice to get close to Marisa?

Okay, let's get this straight. She never fucking raped Marisa. She never did it. She never did it. She never did it. She never did it. She fucked Marisa.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T WANT TO FUCK MARISA? You can't even name one fucking character who didn’t want to plug her tight vag! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say Ze~! while having multiple orgasms. Eirin knew this, she's a fucking man’s lady. She knows what filthy whores like Marisa want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with her. She supposedly used Alice to get closer to Marisa.

Objection! She was worried about her one and only precious witch. Is keeping your loved ones from heartache so wrong? When Sakuya does the same thing to Meiling it's like 'oh she's so sexy', but when Reimu does it it's wrong? She just wanted to protect Marisa. She probably was going to study magic to tighten Gensokyo's borders back up or cure Patchouli's asthma or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Sakuya look good. Objectively, Reimu is a far better character than Sakuya. At least she has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Sakuya, and if she weren't stuck with that lazy ass personality and invincible plothax she probably could have killed the entire cast. I mean, fucked.
>>
>>139263383
It's the truth cunt,fuck off.You're only mad because you weren't raped yet.
>>
>>139263481
Hi! My name is Sakuya and I want to tell you a story!

I joined Alice, Reimu and Marisa on their adventure to Japan! We all wanted to see what a dick looked like because we had never seen one. We heard they were very hard, so we had some pads to protect us.

We all got into a small, poorly made, Japanese vehicle and started to drive downtown. We saw a weird midget and a really big faggot! It almost yelled at us, but Reimu made the car move faster. Whew, that was close! We passed by a bar full of gay men. It was very FABULOUS!

After we made it to Akihabara , Reimu spotted a penis. It was very big and hard, just like our friends said. Good thing we had lots of condoms with us! The penis swarmed right at us and he penetrated our vaginas! I was sure we were done for, but then Marisa said she would go talk to the dick.

"Hi there Mr. Dick. You penetrated our vaginas! Why would you do such a thing?"

The prick didn't want to talk to Marisa. He raped her, and it looked like he was going to cum in her! But never fear, because Alice, Reimu and I went out to save her! We brought some condoms with us. They threw the condoms at the penis, and it started to throb. It let go of Marisa, and we all got back into the car. When I told my friends at Scarlet Devil Mansion what happened, they didn't believe me.

"You're lying, Sakuya! There is no dick big enough to do that! I'll go down and see it for myself!"

But that's ANOTHER story! The end.
>>
File: then and now 2.jpg (145 KB, 751x849) Image search: [Google]
then and now 2.jpg
145 KB, 751x849
>>139263358
I'm not fluent in gibberish, faggotus.
Shouting makes no difference.

What's with those monkeys in your image?
>>
>>139263530
Japan selflessly fought against the Western imperialists for the freedom of all Asian peoples, and brought order to a China tormented by the despotism of mafia-like warlords. But the U.S. greedily saw this as a threat to business interests in China, and gave huge sums of aid and military support to said warlords. Japan was forced to make war with the U.S., already a de facto belligerent by proxy.

The Japanese soldiers fought with unparalleled valor, yet always chivalrously, always fairly. The U.S., on the other hand, fought with scornful negligence of the principles of just and legitimate warfare, massacring hundreds of thousands of innocent Japanese civilians in a ruthless campaign of terror bombings and, most atrociously, deploying the atomic bombs over Hiroshima and Nagasaki, a barbaric form of warfare alien to the very spirit of Japanese culture and morality.

Perhaps the sad truth is that the world is to malicious a place for a country like Japan. If she would only have condescended to the same filthy kind of warfare that the Americans and the Chinese waged, it is possible, even likely, that she would have prevailed.

In the light of history, Japan is the greatest victim of WWII.
>>
File: 1407620951980.jpg (12 KB, 212x204) Image search: [Google]
1407620951980.jpg
12 KB, 212x204
>>139262671
As a /pol/tard, please don't associate us with this beta /r9k/ trash.
>>
>>139263576
Fuck off you white knight cuck,while you're busy defending whores on the internet they getting fucked by niggers.
>>
>>139263576
>>139263695
In my home country, this is gensokyo, youkai student
1.stealing stuff everything
2.lyingto yama
3.spit to face when flying, mouth is bad smell
4.dont having money, many youkai student, hole in hats and dirty bloomers, old ribbons
5.raping earth rabbit l because earth rabbit say youkai girl no thanks, very ugly and fat
6.very smell of food eating by human
7.very smell body, no bath long time, sometime 10 days?

youkai=monkey same
>>
2nd page. 60+ replies and counting. Thread with hardly anything but shitposts and copypasta. Quality /a/ moderation everyone.
>>
File: 1257698890108.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1257698890108.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>139263774
The copypasta is the moderation.
>>
File: 1357790661569.gif (272 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1357790661569.gif
272 KB, 600x338
I'm not sure my stomach can handle quite this much pasta, w/a/iter
>>
>>139263825
I don't why I'm laughing at this very idea.
rip my sides
>>
>>139263917
>>139263946
I hate weeaboos. I don't conisder myself a weeaboo, I'm actually Japanese for real, well almost. I will be when I live in Japan though. Right now I'm studying japanese, japanese history and I'm following Bushido, the way of the warrior. This is why I hate weeaboos that know 5 words in japanese and use them all the time, kawaai baka DESU NE MOTHERFUCKER. I'm actually trying to become Japanese for real unlike all these faker wees. FUCK YOU WEEABOOS

So my question is, how good are my chances of becoming Japanese for real?
>>
>>139264029
I don't remember this getting many replies.

Post better.
>>
File: 1395163189561.jpg (54 KB, 693x715) Image search: [Google]
1395163189561.jpg
54 KB, 693x715
>>139261709
This list is such a fucking joke. It needs to explain how rapists are being objectified in more detail.
>>
are you happy OP

are you happy that you made a thread with a copypasta and it turned into an /r9k/ pasta dump on an anime/manga board?

do you get your sexual thrills from this
>>
File: Horrified Saya.jpg (393 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Horrified Saya.jpg
393 KB, 1280x720
>>139263481
>delusions of /r9k/
>>
HAHAHAHA
YOU THINK YOURE THOUGH UH ?
I HAVE ONE WORD FOR YOU
THE FORCED ISOLATION OF THE HIKKI
GET IT ?
I DONT THINK SO
YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT MY WAIFU I GUESS ?
SHES 2D
AND IS NAMED ``ALICE
OK YOU FUQIN ANGERED AN EXPERT NEET
THIS IS /jp/
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POST HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE ACHIEVED RONERY
LONELINESS IS ALL ABOUT ``ABSTRACT BULLSHITE THAT YOU WILL NEVER COMPREHEND
I HAVE 1CC'D EVERY TOUHOU
IF ITS NOT DONE YOU HAVE TO
TOO BAD IT'S SHIT, RIGHT?
IT'S SHIT
ALSO
WELCOME TO /jp/
EVERY NORMAL WILL BE SHUNNED
NO EXCEPTION
>>
>>139264193
It didn't take much to devolve into this shitfest.

Not op, bc not a faggot
>>
>>139261061
i think he's talking about Kabuto
>>
>>139261587
What'd you do to derserve it?

Maybe if you go out and put an attempt to look decent you'll get lucky again and someone will rape you again.
>>
>>139264285
You sound like a faggot, so you must be one, therefore, you are probably OP.
>>
File: 1442721967997.jpg (39 KB, 543x700) Image search: [Google]
1442721967997.jpg
39 KB, 543x700
>>139264285
>tfw it was all started by my post
>>
>>139264193
>tfw every OPM bait thread will become /r9k/ pasta dumps because people are getting sick of it

I think /a/ has finally truly died. Maybe it really died after KLK ended but now the corpse is starting to smell real bad.
>>
>>139264352
>>139264389
I'M A 4CHAN
SON OF A BITCH /b/TARD
/b/TARD IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A FULL NIGHT'S SLEEP?
DO YOU WANT A WORK IN THE MORNING?
/b/TARD IS PIG DISGUSTING
SNACKS IS A MURDERER
FUCKING /b/
>>
>>139264352
Dumb frog poster.
>>
>>139264406
I'M A GAIAFAG
SON OF A BITCH 4CHANNER
4CHANNER IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A RACISM?
DO YOU WANT A GORE?
4CHANNER IS PIG DISGUSTING
NEVADA-TAN IS A MURDERER
FUCKING 4CHAN
>>
>>139264352
We welcome pasta, but never frogposting.
>>
>>139264406
I'M A /b/tard
SON OF A BITCH 4CHAN
DO YOU WANT HENTAI?
DO YOU WANT ANIME?
4CHAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
MOOT IS A MURDER
FUCKING 4CHAN
>>
>>139264456
>being proud of being almost as irrelevant as ytmnd and ebaumsworld
>>
File: master blaster of disaster.gif (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
master blaster of disaster.gif
17 KB, 400x400
>>139264389
The only thing dead here is you. Rest in your grave with One Joke Man.

Be sure to let a big hunk of a guy rape you beforehand, at least.
>>
>>139264545
Shinji...I don't get why he gets all the hate on /a/. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Shirou does the same thing to Saber it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Shirou look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Shirou. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shirou, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.
>>
Before you begin to type, ask yourself if others will enjoy your post. After you understand the board and how to post, let your creativity run wild! Make witty, insightful, and enjoyable posts! Do not make posts just to boost your ego. This is an ANONYMOUS board. The point is to be unidentifiable so others can focus on your interesting and humorous story about your girlfriend and not relate posts to your name. Don't make bland posts like "Hi I have a girlfriend and we have sex all the time."
>>
File: Anime_girl_really_happy.jpg (203 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Anime_girl_really_happy.jpg
203 KB, 640x480
>>139258403
Omg hai ___^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv @__@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^___________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =____=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -___________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^___<) ^______________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
>>
>>139264715
Please remember to sage when replying to garbage threads.
>>
File: 1457831767951.jpg (39 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1457831767951.jpg
39 KB, 500x370
>>139261587
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>139264406
>>139264456
>>139264510
Kek, I just posted these on /qa/ a while back.
>>
>>139264758
>spongebob
Fuck off.

>>139264769
>kek
Kill yourself.
>>
>>139258403
not a good b8..try again anon
>>
>>139258403

I read a several chapters, I thought it was alright, but wasn't compelled to keep reading.
>>
File: 1454072329043.jpg (138 KB, 641x634) Image search: [Google]
1454072329043.jpg
138 KB, 641x634
>>139258403
>I guess I shouldn't really expect much from something written by a man, but it's still a disappointment.

Devolved as soon as the thread was made.
>>
>>139261587
rape is fun anon
>>
>>139264799
Top mad kek
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.