[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: majin-tantei-nougami-neuro-l0.jpg (21 KB, 225x339) Image search: [Google]
majin-tantei-nougami-neuro-l0.jpg
21 KB, 225x339
I can't believe there is never a thread about this manga. It's one of the most brilliant manga I've ever read, and it's a pity it doesn't get the attention it deserves.

Also, Neuro thread I guess.
>>
>>139248885
It is good how the author showed Neuro harrasment and cruelty towards Yako unlike those mumbo jumbo shitty Demon Lord/Maou, demons, etc in the current anime/manga.
>>
>>139248885
overrated as fuck. the investigation is full of asspulls. the only good thing is the bizarre visual.
>>
>>139251738
I'm sure that the main focus is the abuse of Yako and her story. It's not trying to be Conan or Kindaichi.
>>
>>139248885
I liked it.
The joke teaser made me sad for no continuation.
>>
>>139250895
Yeah, I loved the gag were neuro wanted to make Yako lick his shoes
But he compromises with the final boss
>>
>>139251860
just because the focus is the abuse and her story doesn't mean that the rest has to be poorly developed, especially when this "rest" serves as background for the growth of the character.
>>
>>139252466
>when this "rest" serves as background for the growth of the character.
Most of their growth had nothing to do with Yako you shitter.
Off the top of my head, Sasazuka's assistants.
>>139251738
You say that in every discussion about this series.
>>
>>139248885
>show literally shows every killer at the beginning of the episode

Garbage
>>
>>139252856
>he watched the anime
>>
>>139252641
what I am saying is that yako grows while solving cases. they serve as background. but most of the time she and neuro resolve these cases in a sloppy way. say this does not matter because it is not the focus is ridiculous. it is like saying that evas fights may be poorly made because the focus is on shinji's personality.
>>
>>139253326
>>139253495
>ESL
>again
God fucking damn dude you are in every Matsui thread
Do you really read manga by a person you obviously hate and go into threads just to shitpost?
>>
File: wait a sec.jpg (36 KB, 762x471) Image search: [Google]
wait a sec.jpg
36 KB, 762x471
>>139253326
>>139253495
>ONLY Yako grew
>Aya didn't grow
>Sasazuka didn't grow
>X didn't grow
>shitton of other characters
Did you really read this manga?
Why are all your posts lowercase?
>>
Do you think Neuro and Yako made a good couple or just being friends was okay?
>>
File: Evil Condom.jpg (96 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
Evil Condom.jpg
96 KB, 500x374
>>139254391
I hate shipping.
Friends with benefits.
>>
>>139254880
Didn't Matsui draw a new drawing of Neuro and Yako wearing wedding dresses?
>>
>>139254235
did you really read my post? when I said she was the only one who grows? the point is that the characters evolve through the investigations. and these investigations are handled in a very weak way because the story tends to pass over evidence.
>>
>>139255586
I'd love to see it if so.
>>139256117
>characters evolve through the investigations
Well it's a detective/mystery series, what the fuck did you expect?
ESL really is a plague.
>>
>>139256561
>Well it's a detective/mystery series, what the fuck did you expect?
did you read the rest of my comment? of course not. I think it is you that is the ESL, you never understand anything.
>>
>>139257993
>detective/mystery series
>characters grow because of detectives/mysteries
What a crying shame.
I don't know how many chapters you """""" read"""""" but evidence was presented.
I think I should call you MAL because you're starting to fit that too.
>>
I really liked the OP of the anime
>>
Did Yako take the demon bird cock.
>>
File: SaHa_Tokage_3Gou_27.png (532 KB, 1125x1600) Image search: [Google]
SaHa_Tokage_3Gou_27.png
532 KB, 1125x1600
>>139260298
Of course.
>>
>>139252856
Anime is garbage. One of the worst adaptations I've seen. Yes, I'm still mad.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.