[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the difference between the following series? > Air
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: NEOBK-1672485.jpg (58 KB, 358x500) Image search: [Google]
NEOBK-1672485.jpg
58 KB, 358x500
Whats the difference between the following series?

> Air Gear Unlimited
> Air Gear Ultimate
> Air Gear (Original)

Also we can make this an Air Gear thread in general.
>>
Unlimited is a reprint with two volumes in one. Recent special chapter, 358, was published to celebrate the coming of the last volume.

Also, Air Gear is great and I honestly don't understand how anyone can get confused by it.
>>
>>139228416
If I read through it again without having to wait for the weekly releases it would probably make a lot more sense.

If I remember correctly, everything after the airplane part started to get confusing for me.
>>
The OST was godtier, that's all I remember desu.
Any chance of the anime getting a new season / movie or anything like that?
>>
>>139228416
Air Gear was super fun at the beggining but then Nike's brother got introduced and shit became a battle manga and thus became boring and stagnated as fuck. With endless and ridiculous fanservice and a sort of shoujo writting. The author of this shit it's a mega otaku that lacks real life interactions with people.

Also writing out simica out of the story in order to introduce another exact copy and to push his incest agenda.
Such disgusting thing to do.
>>
>>139228416
It's easy enough to get if you read everything at once, but try reading it on a month to month basis, you most likely forget what their convulated motives were 3 chapters down.
>>
Do I'm confused was Kazu strong or Nah.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.