[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit Roh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
Well this sucked. I thought it would be Killzone: the anime but it was really just a boring cuckold who does nothing with some cringeworthy riding hood analogies. Suddenly it becomes edgy at the end for no reason and I am sure this part is considered "deep" by fans of this garbage.
>>
OKEY
GO BACK TO /v/
NEVER COME BACK HERE
>>
Look I'm not going to say that you are stupid for not "getting" this anime. You just didn't like it.
I'm just sorry that you didn't feel the same awe and deep investment that I felt when I saw it. It's not a pandering movie. It doesn't make it easy for the viewer.
I loved it though.

Btw what did you expect from an Oshii anime?
>>
The point is that he always was a unstoppable killing machine. He was just suffering an existential crisis and no longer knew if he wanted to kill.
>>
>>139221278
>cuckold
Fuck off.
>image
Kill yourself.
>>
File: JonRoh.webm (3 MB, 1184x640) Image search: [Google]
JonRoh.webm
3 MB, 1184x640
Jin Roh thread?
>>
>>139221572
>I'm not going to say that you are stupid
Yeah, you'll just passive aggressively imply that he didn't try hard enough because he's used to pandering shows.
Then, you'll namedrop Oshii as being involved as if to say "only a real anime MASTER that can name people (like me) will enjoy this u pleb xD"

you're the type of cancer that invests /v/
you're just a different form of it
fuck off
>>
Please learn to post without buzzwords and/or kill yourself.
>>
>>139221278
This movie's pacing is metaphor for premature ejaculation.
>>
Was fuse an autist? Why didn't he shoot?
>>
>>139221719
Hmm ok my post was a bit insulting but I tried not to be. Let's exchange "not pandering" to unforgiving. Oshii IS a genius but the point of name dropping him is that all of his work is that it's slow, hard to follow and never indulges in as much action as the viewer would like.
Everything op didn't like about Jin-Roh is applicable to every other anime he's made.

Btw please curb your mad, I am trying to be accomodating to differing views and have a proper conversation.
Maybe you could do the same?
>>
>>139222075
>Everything op didn't like about Jin-Roh is applicable to every other anime he's made.
Patlabor
>>
>>139222075
You know what, you're right
Why am I even trying, this place will always be shit
>>
>>139222412
Ok?
Alright, I guess this thread won't have any good content so let's just not waste eachothers time.
>>
>>139221974
>Was fuse an autist

Had to play dumb for most of the movie to trick Private Security.

>Why didn't he shoot?

He was still a man. When he became a wolf, he shot.
>>
>>139221278
>Killzone
>cuckold
>cringeworthy
>edgy
>deep
THE TRIGGERING JUST DOESN'T END
>>
File: EjJopdb.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
EjJopdb.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>139221278
You forgot to call it "pretentious"
>>
>>139221278
>Killzone: the anime
>Calls what is actually is "edgy"
You're a retard
Go back to /v/.
>>
There are several signs in OP's post that he's crossboarding scum

See if you can find them all
>>
>>>/v/
>>
File: Torquemada.jpg (73 KB, 267x309) Image search: [Google]
Torquemada.jpg
73 KB, 267x309
Translation of volume 02 of the manga when?
>>
>>139221278
So what the fuck is Killzone and why does everyone always mention it in relation to Jin-Roh?
>>
File: large.jpg (272 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
272 KB, 1280x960
>>139224718
>>
>>139221278
Necro'd this thread to say fuck you.
>>
>>139222075
>Everything op didn't like about Jin-Roh is applicable to every other anime he's made.
how2spotthenewfag.jpg
I realize that you've only seen ghost in the shell and angel's egg but oshii has been working in the industry much longer than that
>>
>>139221278
>edgy

I don't think you have cared to learn the meaning of the word. Nothing edgy about it. It's subdued as fuck.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.