[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ajin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
How long are we going to keep pretending like this anime doesn't exist?
>>
>>139219636
Until it becomes good.
>>
>>139219687
I just marathonned all the episodes that are out. It's been pretty good the whole time.
>>
File: 009[1].jpg (1 MB, 2085x1500) Image search: [Google]
009[1].jpg
1 MB, 2085x1500
>>139219636
3DCG turns most of /a/ off and unlike Sidonia, action scenes animated at 30fps are few and far between.
I'm also incredibly disappointed that they changed the plane crash into a more "simple" bombing. Next episode could be hype though with the SAT shootout
>>
>>139219903
>no 911

that's why drop anime
>>
>>139219636
CGI turns many off. I'm enjoying the show on my own.
>>
>>139219636
3D is just fucking gross and really turned me off from Sidonia.

I'm never giving any Polygon shows a chance, or any show that uses only 3DCG.
>>
>>139219743
It's not good enough but it's also not shit enough. If it excelled in one or the other we would talk about it. Especially if it was shit. We love talking about shit shows.
>>
CGI aside, is the story any good tough?
>>
The problem isn't CG. The problem is that Ajin uses CG animated fluidly and more realistically but at a low frame rate so it creates an uncanny valley effect. Meanwhile Bubuki Buranki uses CG but still mimics 2D animation laziness/errors so it looks more natural. That said, Ajin is still pretty good.
>>
>>139220100
It has a more interesting story than Utawarerumono, yet that got many general threads a week.
>>
>>139219636
>Dipshits talking only about the CG,
I'd gladly give some coins to the poor retards
>>
>>139220174
Utawarerumono is shit enough to get those threads.
>>
>>139219636
There's an anime of Ajin?
>>
>>139219636
Until it stops being full CG
>>
I thought the way they did the bombing was pretty hype even without the plane
>>
Underwater EP11 release fucking when?
>>
>>139220100
>we
>>we
speak for yourself faggot
>>
>>139220174
>every show must be story driven, there are no other possible merits that a show can have
literally just as bad as idolfags that refuse to watch anything but cute-schoolgirl anime
>>
Are the films and the anime going to end in the same place? The last movie doesn't come out until September. How much do the first two films adapt?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.