[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you ever watch Cat Soup (Nekojiru-sou) or anything else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_njgyepCYtg1u99rsfo1_1280.jpg (737 KB, 1280x1706) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njgyepCYtg1u99rsfo1_1280.jpg
737 KB, 1280x1706
Any of you ever watch Cat Soup (Nekojiru-sou) or anything else by Nekojiru?
>>
I did, it wasn't a good idea.
>>
only the series which were quite good
>>
http://www.pelleas.net/aniTOP/index.php/yoshiaki_yoshinaga_on_nekojiru
>>
>>139198049
I know. I was really sad to find out, because Cat Soup is my favorite short film, and I really like surreal humor. I think her husband is still drawing in her memory, but I don't think I've seen much of it.
>>
the cartoon was funny, but kinda fucked up.
>>
Reminded me of that grinch thing that used to creep me out as a kid
Halloween is Grinch Night
cat soup looks like a cartoon you'd watch as a kid but something just seems off about it
>>
I wrote a paper in college about it. The short film is really a sort of eulogy for Nekojiru. The whole film is about bringing someone back from the dead...

What's worse is that she was on the verge of some sort of success, but her personality and various life issues led her to suicide when she might have had better.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.