[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5 years later and we're all still mad right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
5 years later and we're all still mad right?
>>
>>139182747
>5 years

Fuck, what am I doing with my life?
>>
>>139182747
>5 years later
Fuck.
And yes, I am still mad.
>>
FUCK
SPIDERS

ALSO 5 YEARS
>>
Why would I be mad, the best girl won.
>>
Not really, she deserved it.
>>
File: 1375334400535.jpg (114 KB, 587x595) Image search: [Google]
1375334400535.jpg
114 KB, 587x595
It's been 5 years already?

Holy shit.
>>
no fucking way it's been five years. Didn't this come out in 2012?

>Still 4 years

Fuck me.
>>
There is no way in hell it's been 5 years.
I still kinda remember the threads.
>>
>>139183906
>random schoolgirl deserves to be eaten by a giant spider
ok
>>
>>139182747
Why would I be mad if best girl won?
>>
Best girl won, so not particularly.
>>
>>139185250
Fucking no. Cute girl who did nothing wrong > spawn of a literal murderous monster any day.
>>
What is the name of the show that has all the girls that are represented by insects or something? I think it is a battle anime, but I'm not sure. I thought this was it for a second, but it is not. One of the girls has white hair I think?
>>
Just rewatched it because of this thread. Fuck me, I had forgotten about that last scene which shows the spiderloli masquerading as the dead girl.

It wasn't good enough for them that the best girl lost, they had to take the extra step and shit on her memory as well. ;_;
>>
>>139186515
I think the main girl was actually an eel?
>>
Yes, we are.

Also,
>you will never be an old man with a goo girl companion/maid
>>
>>139186161
Cute girl set the events in motion by being a bitch. She has no one to blame but herself.
>>
>>139188472
How so? She did everything she could to save him from said literal murderous monster. Unless you count opening a book at the very beginning as "being a bitch".
>>
>>139182747
Five years?
Are you fucking serious, man i just what no i can't be.
>>
>>139188606
>poking at a fucking antique book that's meant to provide for the livelihood of someone with a duster that could easily damage it
>not being a cunt

Choose one.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.