[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since Araragi Tsukihi is not actually Koyomi's blood-related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Koyomimonogatari_12.jpg (29 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Koyomimonogatari_12.jpg
29 KB, 960x540
Since Araragi Tsukihi is not actually Koyomi's blood-related sister but instead an immortal phoenix monster thousands of years old, does this mean that if they fucked it wouldn't count as incest?
>>
>>139178668
She is his blood related sister, it's just that she is also an immortal phoenix.
The phoenix hijacks the "soul" of the embryo but still develops in the womb, as I understand it.
>>
tsukihi a best
>>
>>139178668
The real question is why Izuko didn't use the opportunity when she was pretending to be an Oshino to seduce Kanbaru who she obviously likes a lot to the point she will actively speak to her correctly unlike how she speaks to Koyomin and Shinobu-chan

Gaencest > Araragicest
>>
>>139178668
No, but it would count as immorality, since she is the monster who killed his real sister to take her place.
>>
>>139178768
I'll admit that Gaencest is pretty appealing, but the superior Gaen romance is a rocky and contentious one with Hanekawa.
>>
>>139178668

She technically is still his blood related sister.

Her pheonix thing only works to implant herself in the mother, she's still Mamaragi's daughter genetically.
>>
>>139178768
Wait what? Gaen has the hots for Kanbaru?

When?
>>
>>139180130
She doesn't. Kanbaru is her sister's kid, that's why Gaen is looking out for her.

>>139178668
They're still genetically related, right?

Also lets be real here, the taboo of incest is something Koyomi gets off on.
>>
>>139180537
>Kanbaru is her sister's kid,
Also known as "niece", Anon-kun.
>>
>wouldn't count as incest?

Is there something wrong with loving your little sister OP?
>>
What the hell just happened in the last episode of koyomi?
>>
>>139181998
Everyone is moving on with their lives
except Senjougahara who is now alone and depressed
and Araragi gets reunited with Hachikuji

Pretty solid ending all in all.
>>
>>139182057
Is the joke that this is a more satisfying ending than what actually happens?
>>
>>139181998
It's a bad ending from the original VN that happens when you romance too many of the heroines at once
>>
Did the art suddenly get more detailed in the post-credits scene of the final episode or is it just me?
>>
>It was a bright smile that I had like, that I had loved, once before. That I had missed. Thought I shouldn't have been able to see it again.

I can't be the only one who got teary-eyed there.
>>
Okay, I might sound dumb but... is that how it ends?
>>
>>139182057
Crab could always go back to Kaiki
>>
>>139183561
She should move on to Hanekawa.
>>
>>139183561
>implying Kaiki is over Tooe
>>
She's still his blood-related and genetic sister.

It's more like her soul got replaced by the oddity.

And it's a cuckoo, not a phoenix.
>>
>>139183793
So the soul of an innocent unborn girl got eaten by Tsukihi? Wow, she was a bitch even before being (re)born.
>>
>wanting to fuck tsukihi
>>
>>139183886
>not wanting to fuck Tsukihi
>>
File: 1454370885382.png (892 KB, 1280x882) Image search: [Google]
1454370885382.png
892 KB, 1280x882
>>139183633
and Araragi should move onto Kanbaru. It'd be a more sustainable three-way relationship with Shinobu than his current one with Gahara atleast.
>>
>>139183491
it's not end
>>
>>139183855
What did you expect? She is a monster in human guise after all.
>>
>>139183491
Yes. No more Monogatari, ever.
>>
>>139178668
>is not actually Koyomi's blood-related sister
She is his blood-related sister you damn retard.
>>
>>139183186
nope...was a very pleasant and tear jerking surprise for her to be at the end instead of nothing until mayoi hell
>>
>>139178668
>Tsukihi with a bun

My dick is diamonds
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.