[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Negima
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Negima_wallpaper_2.jpg (202 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Negima_wallpaper_2.jpg
202 KB, 1024x768
Who was the strongest in Ala Alba besides Negi?

In theory, if it were to ever be adapted again, would you be willing to suffer through the first few arcs to get to School Festival/Magic World/etc.?
>>
Kyoto arc wasn't that bad.

Magic world is overrated
>>
>>139146238
>Who was the strongest in Ala Alba besides Negi?
Even including him it was clearly Eva
>>
>>139147642
I forgot she was part of that group to be honest.

>>139147244
Kyoto was pretty fun, I admit. I think Magic World was the peak of the series for me though.
>>
>>139147747
>I admit. I think Magic World was the peak of the series for me though.
I liked Magic World too, but most people overlook just how terrible the pacing was on that arc for the most part.
>>
>>139147850
Towards the end maybe, but the pacing at the start was pretty good I thought, divying up the cast to focus on some members who usually aren't main characters, setting up a game plan to try and find your friends while keeping a low profile, it was pretty good. It was only just before or maybe just after that royal ball the pacing went too fast and they just grabbed everyone and flew to fight Fate in a few chapters.
>>
Everything after the school arc was a blur and I haven't even properly read the series after the lifemaker fight. The only thing I remember about the ending is that Asuna gets taken to an alternative timeline.
>>
File: negimas.jpg (156 KB, 728x1089) Image search: [Google]
negimas.jpg
156 KB, 728x1089
Any guess on the next character to show up in UQ Holder? I'm personally hoping Kaede with some bullshit ninja anti-aging technique.
>>
>>139147963
Actually the pacing was the worst at the middle when you had
>tournament arc
>training arc
>infodump
>more training arc
>more infodump
>tournament arc
>drawn out-battle
>infodump
>backstory
>infodump
It wasn't until shit hit the fan during the ball that it picked up.
>>
>>139148861
I didn't see the problem with the pacing during the tournament arc but alright.
>>
>>139146238
>would you be willing to suffer through the first few arcs to get to School Festival/Magic World/etc.?
First arcs were awesome. I'd watch the shit out of Kyoto again. If anything I thought the festival arc was a drag at one point. I stopped reading around the first part of the magic arc.
>>
>>139148963
The problem isn0t the tournament arc itself, but just how the whole middle part of the arc felt like it dragged out forever
>>
>>139147244

Magic world is hated by a lot of people.
>>
>>139148963

You probably marathoned it later.

It was fucking horrible.
>>
File: negima_279_08.jpg (259 KB, 700x1007) Image search: [Google]
negima_279_08.jpg
259 KB, 700x1007
>>139146238
Definitely not strongest, but certainly best.
>>
>>139148861
Don't forget how Akamatsu was skipping every other week when it came out
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.