[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Berserk is overrated and going to end like shit. Prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Berserk_295_20.jpg (69 KB, 378x287) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_295_20.jpg
69 KB, 378x287
Berserk is overrated and going to end like shit. Prove me wrong
>>
>>139130142
>Berserk
>ending
>>
>>139130192
This.
>>
>>139130142
>going to end like shit
Pretty much. It's not as violent as before since Guts became a good guy.
>>
Just read this instead
>>
>>139130142
Miura's going to die before reaching an ending, Robert Jordan style.

Who would you want to pick up Berserk's mantle, /a/?
>>
>>139130343
>Is Griffith an androgynous?
>>
https://mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/berserk-artist-kentaro-miura-interview-i-actually-dont-think-i-could-let-such-a-long-grim-story-end-with-a-grim-ending/
>Being the sort of person I am, though, I actually don’t think I could let such a long grim story end with a grim ending — like, say, having him suddenly die. I don’t really like that kind of entertainment.
Is this a bad sign?
>>
>>139130142
Barely anything from Japan ends well, and he's just going to die from a cold anyways so don't worry
>>
>>139130583
Yandere Farnese was so much more interesting.
Why did you have to develop into Beta Farnese?
>>
File: K1LoA9b[1].png (645 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
K1LoA9b[1].png
645 KB, 600x525
>>139130937
>Is this a bad sign?
No it isnt. Now we just wait Idol Master : Berserker edition
>>
theres already so many shonen tropes its becoming unbearable

like Sonia giving le epic heartfelt speech to the soldiers who were fighting alongside apostles, or the whole rakshas showdown with silat's speech about Guts, classic shonen beta asslicker character, erica running out and endangering her life like a retard just to create tension, the whole of Guts' new posse etc.

Shit peaked at Conviction arc
>>
File: vagabond.jpg (140 KB, 730x451) Image search: [Google]
vagabond.jpg
140 KB, 730x451
I'm you but stronger
>>
>>139130937
>I’d hardly thought any of it out at first. I had no idea how far I’d be able to run with just that original idea for the manga, and I really hadn’t come up with the idea for the Band of the Hawk at all. Aside from the monster-slaying black swordsman, I had this idea that it’d be easier to give him something to fight if I added the element of revenge to it, and that was about it.
>Back then it was more like I was making it up as I went, I’d say. I actually hadn’t planned for Guts and Casca to get together, you know — it just occurred to me partway through that it’d be more dramatic that way
So much for everyone talking about foreshadowing and claiming he had the story planned from the beginning
>>
>>139131290
fuck
is there a single mangaka who actually plans his series beforehand
>>
New 2016 teaser

https://youtu.be/WXWDTb73AeE
>>
New 2016 teaser

>>
>>139131368
I'm sure most seinen mangaka have a clear set of ideas they want to follow
>>
>>139131368
No one plans every detail. They usually just plan the general story.
>>
>>139131433
Berserk fans gotta live through anime that still cover good parts of berserk
>>
>>139130753
Griffith has both the V and the D. Guts knows that since they're often naked together, that's why he's so obsessed with him.
>>
New 2016 teaser trailer

>>
>[In high school] I was in a group full of people saying they wanted to be manga artists, but were actually busy getting girlfriends and getting into fights, so they weren’t really all that otaku. So I was basically the biggest manga nerd out of the bunch. It was a group of five, and I was pretty much the yellow ranger of the group: lagging behind in terms of emotional growth
Sounds like /a/.
>>
>>139130937
>Wait, so you’re saying that while it may not look like it on the outside, Berserk reflects Japan on a mental level?
>Japan is moeshit now and Berserk is moeshit now
POETRY
>>
>>139131513
So, we'll finally see Serpico and Farnese animated... in full CGI.
>>
>>139130583
>Miura's going to die

This. Berserk is literally miura's life's work. He has done pretty much nothing else his entire working life, and he started when he was 20. He's 47 now.

What the fuck will he do with his time if he finishes berserk? Play idolmaster all day long?
>>
>>139131290
duh
if you ever read beserk:the prototype you would know this already. guts was a mystery "i want revenge" guy, after some count/duke wronged him severely or something
>>
>>139131290
It was obvious. The first three volumes have a different feel than the rest. Femto is more arrogant and less demonic/divine, Guts more edgy.
>>
>>139131923
but we wont see them fucking, in full cgi, because miura dropped the thread and went full boat all of a sudden

I am dissapoint
>>
>Miura: Back then I guess it would’ve been Yugoslavia, or maybe the Tutsis and Hutus. I’m not really sure. Anyway, it made me say to myself, “God, the world’s a really cruel place right now.” So part of the idea was that I’d put in something resembling those people in order to make things a little topical.
Rickert and Silet going ISIS on Falconia when?
>>
You're not wrong, it's long past its prime. The ending at this point is predictable because the world no longer feels endless.
>>
File: Berserk_v18_p234.png (575 KB, 1230x1800) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v18_p234.png
575 KB, 1230x1800
>>139131000
More interesting yes, but she was also a cowardly, contemptible, repressed piece of shit. She's been developing into someone with courage and selflessness with an honest desire to be a better person, and I find that respectable even if I do hate the shitty haircut that signifies it.
Little Farnese was seriously super cute though, even if she was a brat.
>>
>>139132299
Rickert already invented the RPG, so probably soon
>>
>>139130343
I would if I could read that fucking title font
>>
>>139131513
Passable CG aside, I'm happy the Black Swordsman is finally getting animated. The shading on the CG is actually pretty interesting, too; they captured the style of the manga pretty well.
>>
>>139130142
Take your memes and go
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.