[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Shirou died, Sakura waited for him forever. When Shirou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: sakura.png (649 KB, 576x950) Image search: [Google]
sakura.png
649 KB, 576x950
When Shirou died, Sakura waited for him forever.
When Shirou died, Rin slutted it up with other guys.

Knowing this, tell me why you prefer Rin to Sakura.
>>
Because Rin isn't filled with worms
>>
>>139105424

Filthy secondary here, how is it known that Rin hooked up with other guys when Shirou died?
>>
Rin isn't literally worms.
>>
>>139106505
That happened in Heaven's Feel Noimal End.
After Shirou died in order to save Sakura, Sakura spent her whole life waiting for him.
Rin, on the other hand, got married and had a child - though, if I remember correctly, I read somewhere her husband resembled Shirou, though I don't remember how.
>>
>>139105424
Rin acted like a real human being and Sakura acted like a broken caricature of a human being. It's easy to tell which of the two would actually be bearable to co-exist with, and which would be a fucking lunatic.
>>
More like nobody else would take her.

Plus, once someone's dead what's the point. Here's the important part

While Shirou lived, Sakura slutted it up with worms, her grandfather, her brother, and basically anyone who would throw a gaze at her.

While Shirou lived, Rin remained a pure maiden and gave him her first time.
>>
>>139106704
But HF wasn't Rin's route? What exactly is your point?
>>
>>139106704
Nice fanfiction there.
>>
REMINDER

Rin in UBW: pure virgin
Sakura in HF: educated prostitute who knows men
>>
>>139106704
Rin did marry and have a child. The latter part of the statement was wrong though.
You might have confused this with HF True where Rin was trying to forget any crush she might have had while dating a bunch of other guys (that said, since Sakura wins in this route, she will still end up marrying another man in the future).
>>
>>139105424
Used goods and ntr bait vs virgin.
>>
>>139107157
They all get dicked by the end of their routes anyway. So there's no better or worse.
>>
>>139107294
Except illya...
>>
>>139107357
Point is that Slutkura is used goods even before Shirou dicks her. Rin isn't.
>>
>>139105424
She didn't kill Shinji.
>>
>>139107595
Shinji's a horrible person.

Why is he living a care free life in UBW? He's a rapist. Send him to jail.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.