[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want to be Pitou's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Pitou ear.gif (122 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
Pitou ear.gif
122 KB, 500x476
i want to be Pitou's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her Pitou blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo Pitou blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her Pitou hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her Pitou hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her Pitou face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.
>>
>>139092600
that is absolutely the most disgusting thing i ever read in me life, leave this board
>>
Alright
>>
>>139092706
Fuck off normalshitter
>>
>>139092600
he has no vagina
>>
>>139092600
Pitou is a boy.
>>
>>139092982
>>139093073
please delete these posts.
>>
File: gon and killua.jpg (512 KB, 840x666) Image search: [Google]
gon and killua.jpg
512 KB, 840x666
>>139092600

i want to be Killua's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on his dick. his magic cock milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. he would stick me into his hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for he to bleed all over me. i want to feel his Killua blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb his hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with his hoo-hoo Killua blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in his Killua hoo-hoo and revel in his white juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want him to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that his Killua hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over his Killua face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.
>>
>>139092600
Pitou is a dude. He is vaginaless.

Even if Pitou wasn't a dude, most bugs don't have vaginas in the same sense of humans. They definitely don't menstruate.
>>
>>139092600
lol too bad she's dead
>>
same
>>
>>139092600
>her

>>139092706
>>>/reddit/
>>
didn't read
>>
File: Screenshot_20160325-220449.png (1 MB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160325-220449.png
1 MB, 1200x1920
How did they animate Hisoka's boner
>>
>>139092982
>>139093073
>>139093225
>>139095515
I like memes too
>>
File: Hisoka's dick rises.gif (685 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Hisoka's dick rises.gif
685 KB, 500x250
>>139096337

Look at they eyes
>>
>>139096442
not bad
>>
>>139096442
I like the few moments 2011 is actually creative.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.