[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zankyou no Terror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
I'm wondering what /a/ thought of this (probably not good because I haven't seen any threads of it).

I loved the ride, but looking back at it it was probably just a well produced thriller and not much else.
>>
Good production values, first two or three episodes were good, then the Five arc happened and it turned to shit. Ending was underwhelming. Has some standout scenes like the bike scene, the ferris wheel scene, and the nuclear bomb scene, but that's it
>>
File: 1407541553680.gif (1 MB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
1407541553680.gif
1 MB, 245x184
>>139078235
This.
>>
>>139078188
>it was probably just a well produced thriller and not much else

You'd be right in assuming that.
>>
>>139078188
The writing is a travesty. The series takes itself seriously, but then characters behave in entirely unbelievable ways; starting in the opening moments of the first episode. Almost everything about the FBI, the Japanese government, and Five is paints-on-head retarded. Lisa is also almost irrelevant as a character and exists most of the time as nothing other than a gear to move the story along by being in some form of distress. Fully articulating everything abysmal about it would entail going through every episode.

The best parts of the series, ultimately, were the embedded music videos.
>>
Five shouldn't have existed.

I remember Mappa becoming everyone's favourite studio after this aired.

>>139078582
>the embedded music videos.
I couldn't have agreed more.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.