[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go apply at McDonald's >first day of work >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>Go apply at McDonald's
>first day of work
>no cute megane senpais to be seen
>coworkers are all lazy highschoolers and 50yo Mexican ladies that don't speak English

Why would the nips lie to me like this?
>>
Its an ad for Mcdonalds japan which is like a different entity
>>
>still shilling this garbage

MODS
>>
>>139016018

Wrong country, dumbass.
>>
>>139016118
/thread
>>
In america, mcdonalds is the lowest common denominator of fast food.
When they dropped their prices in the early 2000s and introduced the dollar menu, they had cemented their status as a gathering place for poor people and unemployable dead-end burnouts with no future.
>>
>>139016118
Japanese McDonald's is surprisingly efficient. When I went to one in Japan the food was higher quality and the staff were extremely helpful and kind.

probably because there's no ESL minorities in Japan like here
>>
>not having a 50 year old mexican senpai
>>
doesnt japan mcdonalds have noodles
>>
>>139016641
US mcdonalds can hire people that can fluently speak english

but why do that when you could hire that 50 year old woman who freshly jumped off the fence and is desperately willing to work for $4/hr
>>
>>139016797
McDonalds doesn't do underpay even for immigrants.
>>
>>139016797

>but why do that when you could hire that 50 year old woman who freshly jumped off the fence and is desperately willing to work for $4/hr

They tend to work harder and not ditch like the teenagers that work there.
>>
>>139016882
Assit. Manager burger flipper. I can attest to this
>>
>>139016882
>work harder
They work too hard for their own good. It gets them sick then then try to get to work, overwork and die because they can't afford health care. It's not good either way. There needs to be a better solution.
>>
>>139016882
>They tend to work harder

But not hard enough to learn decent english.
>>
>>139016797
>conservative
>angry at illegal immigrants for working harder for less
>"the freer the market the freer the people"
>>
>>139017003
Do they make good senpais?
>>
>>139017072
Who even cares about learning your shitty english.
>>
File: 1409364344042.jpg (41 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1409364344042.jpg
41 KB, 396x382
>>139017419
>Not learning the lingua franca of the world.
>>
>>139017419
Japan does.
>>
>>139017110
They're not angry at them for working less, they just don't like the presence of non-white people in their ill-defined comfort space.
>>
>>139017072
They're probably working 2 jobs, literally no time to learn your gringo language.

They have mouths to feed back home home, or at home, if they're lucky enough to have their family living here too.
The snotnosed entitled millennial brat doesn't have anything to fight for, not yet anyway.
>>
>coworkers are all lazy highschoolers and 50yo Mexican ladies that don't speak English

Just fucking Haitians here, and maybe a highschooler working the POS because they're the only ones who speak English.
>>
Is working at mcdonald really that fun?
>>
File: 1449983315422.gif (173 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1449983315422.gif
173 KB, 640x360
>>139018642
Hah, no.
>>
>>139018642
They wished it was.
>>
>>139018642
Fast food, in general, is awful. Pizza shops and other delivery-oriented places aren't as bad because you don't have to deal with customers directly as often or for as much time in one instance.
>>
>>139018642
I worked at burger king for a few months and it was pretty shit.
>>
>>139018642
>Is working at mcdonald really that fun?

No.
>>
>>139018293
Their fault for having 8 kids instead of learning how to fucking pull out :^)
>>
File: wojak.png (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
9 KB, 205x246
>>139016018
The girls that work in Japan are actually pretty qt I even dated one when I was in the service

>tfw yukari will never beat you in taiko taiko drums ever again
>tfw you broke her tiny nip heart like an asshole
>tfw you havent found a girl that qt or innocent since you cam back to the states
>>
>>139017763
>They're not angry at them for working less
It actually is the case for the most part which is part of the reason minimum wage is so awful nowadays. Why pay Johny $10 an hour to flip burger when Felipe will do it for half as much? And just keep repeating this practice nation-wide.
>>
>>139018683
Than high schoolers, yeah they do. Way less likely to steal shit as well, despite the memes. I worked at a grocery store, and nearly every kid eventually got fired for stealing goods or money. Smart or responsible kids were exceptions, not the rule.
>>
>>139018642
In America it's a job from hell, but not so bad abroad from what i've heard
>>
>>139018642
If you're a masochist, or get off to the idea of having some semblance of "regular" social contact outside of the internet, Tomoko style.

At most you can bond with some of your co-workers over how monotonous and inefficient the order taking or service work is, or elderly customers about how they wish they could just be dead sooner
>>
File: 1421570440128.gif (366 KB, 140x160) Image search: [Google]
1421570440128.gif
366 KB, 140x160
Are places like McDonalds really that different outside of the US aside from the menu?
>>
>>139018727
Retail, in general, is awful.

Fixed that for ya,mate. The only people who work in any retail job are people who can't get anything else because they're too poor and or too stupid. It'll be a miracle once all human interaction is phased out in favor of automated check outs and touch screen order menus.

The customers are monsters, the workers are lazy and the business owners are cutting costs with the products. At least with automation the customers can be assholes to a machine with no feelings.
>>
>>139016018
>>coworkers are all lazy highschoolers and 50yo Mexican ladies that don't speak English
Why is that every single job in Canada?
>>
>>139018876
Non-US Mcdonalds tend to be more......... fit for human consumption.
>>
>>139018876
In some third world countries, working at McDonalds is seen as a respectable job.
>>
>>139018876
quite simply, mcdonalds outside of the US aren't full of homeless people begging for change

black people fighting at mcdonalds is a uniquely american phenomenon
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fight+at+mcdonalds
>>
>>139018769
Good thing you'll never have to worry about pulling out, /v/.
>>
>>139018876
They've got special burgers with local recipes, and above all, they use local products, with actual quality standards.
>>
File: 1452821153660.jpg (11 KB, 250x267) Image search: [Google]
1452821153660.jpg
11 KB, 250x267
>>139018642

Here's a quick quide for any given low level job:
>apply
>either get an interview or don't get called back
>either pass the interview with flying colors and start working within the week or no calls back
>welcome to mcdick's corporate training, watch these basic ass videos from the 90s because you're a retard
>welcome to actually working, wages are becoming better as a pr stunt but still only really suitable for young people with no responsibilities
>your coworkers are one of many flavors of fuck up, from illegals to failures to launch to ex-cons that didn't get the fucking memo
>your bosses are usually more incompetent albeit slightly savvier versions of your coworkers
>their bosses are either old as shit and worked their way up or young faggots that got a degree so they could be entry level managers
>all managers at this level are fuckwits that just fill out paperwork and suffer severe autism attacks when you don't do everything precisely by the book

And on and on it goes. The best work method at the lower level is to either pretend you're retarded or ONLY do the things that the managment deems important. If you attempt to work hard, you are stupid and as such will be exploited for double shifts or extra responsibilities w/o extra pay.
>>
>>139018876
>Japan pretty fucking good with seasonal items way better than USA
>China most places better than the USA
>Thailand interesting things on the menu same quality as USA
>Mexico Cleaner and nicer than the USA better cheese
>korea cant remember too drunk
>vietnam cant remember if i went to a real one or knock off too drunk like above
>Hk tiny as fuck and more like the USA ones with some interesting things
>>
>>139018877
No, I've worked both, anon. It's the exact same shit if you're talking about customers. The same asshats that visit stores go eat fast food as well. The only upside to fast food was getting free food at the end of the day. Retail was a bit more boring to me since it's often slower paced. Neither was as boring as the office job I have now, but who cares when I'm making triple the money?
>>
mfw>139017419
90% of amerikkkans can speak fluent english
>>
>>139018796
How is that a problem to begin with then. John just need to offer to work for the same price Felipe is working as well. Then of course the employer will hire john
>>
>>139018876
McDonalds is a foreign business outside the US, and thus is subject to more scrutiny there. People in America expect McDonalds to have shitty service and disgusting facilities because it's one of the cheapest fast food chains there. Conversely, clean bathrooms didn't exist in Taiwan until McDonalds came over and made a point of always having clean restrooms. They were one of the first American businesses to be allowed there since so many people were afraid of it hurting their culture, so they had to make a good impression.
>>
>>139018769
Actually, it's a strategy used by man, through out the ages.

See, the more children they have, the more chance that one of them will make it in this world.

This is seen in every third world country and among the poor.

Plus there's the added fact that they've been brainwashed by the catholic church to pump out babies, but that's beside the point.

And before you say something about that, your ancestors have employed the same strategy and you probably wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for that.
>>
>>139019165
That's not how it works.
They don't ask you how much you're willing to work for, they simply assume that a white kid doesn't want to work for less than X dollars an hour.
>>
>>139016018
Hey man. There was a genuinely nice, hardworking guy at my local McDonald's for about 2 months before he got a better job.
>>
>>139019214
Fuck off Consuela
>>
>>139019214
>they've been brainwashed by the catholic church to pump out babies

fucking this
My grandmother once told me about how she was basically kicked out of the local church because they found out she was on birth control.

Real demented shit.
>>
>>139018642
Sometimes
>>
work mcdonalds at japan
its weird mcdonalds is like the "hip" place to eat if you're a highschooler
even the cashiers are cute
i literally ordered a big macs when i went on vacation there and cant help to notice everyone in there is wearing fucking school uniforms
>>
>>139019240
Then the white kid just gotta tell the employer that he's actually going to work for 5 dollars an hour
>>
>>139019397
Do they actually have workers cosplaying in pink maid outfits?
>>
>>139019240
Fuck off, memer. You're just parroting shit. That's not at all what managers think. I was a hiring manager at a fast food restaurant, and the only things I gave a shit about were 1) Is this person going to show up to work? 2) Is this person going to actually work when they're here? 3) Is this person likely to cause drama/crime problems?

It's all about who you know. Because if Juanita's nephew needs a job, and Juanita is the hardest damn worker I have that's been at the restaurant longer than I have, you better fucking believe that he's getting it instead of some kid that's never had a job before that I have no way of knowing if he'll work at all or try to steal shit. At least with the first guy, I can always get Juanita to help me discipline her familia.
>>
>>139019407
The employer won't trust the white kid. There's a chance that the white kid will still sue for minimum wage and who gives a fuck if they lose the case because they've got daddy's money to fall back on.
>>
>>139019397
yup I mentioned earlier I dated one of those chicks in Japan even her co workers were qt

she was in school for culinary arts

poor thing burned her hands with the oil from the fryer

the scars on her hands actual made her more qt to me
>>
>>139019434
not that anon but no, there is girls that come in to order in maid or lolitar outfits or other weird shit from time to time
>>
File: 1420165544992.png (318 KB, 449x425) Image search: [Google]
1420165544992.png
318 KB, 449x425
>>139019472
>The scars on her hands actual made her more qt to me

No, my fetish
>>
File: 1422804435509.png (3 MB, 2900x3125) Image search: [Google]
1422804435509.png
3 MB, 2900x3125
>>139019472
>rub your cum into my burn scars anon!
>>
>>139019472
>>139018793
>Anon went to Japan and broke McDonald's Hanako's heart
You'd better have a good fucking explanation for doing this.
Atone. Tell us the story. Please
>>
Anyone that complains about being unable to get a job has never really tried. If you are willing to work any job, you'll get one. I ALWAYS hired the white people first when I managed at a construction site because they didn't expect or want me to give them a siesta. The mexicans would just fuck off whenever they wanted.
>>
File: d2d74209365350_full.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
d2d74209365350_full.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>139019513
I wonder if i can dig up an old pirikura photo of me and her

she was actual pretty qt and had a really cute face

the scars where only on her hands and they weren't that noticeable she was pretty embarrassed about them

she turned bright red when i kissed them and told her i didnt mind them as long as my broken crooked nose was alright with her

sometimes life does turn into a chinese cartoon
>>
>>139019407
So you're still not seeing the issue.

Part of the reason people hate part time work is because they have to undercut themselves to seem like a good choice to the employeer, but at the end of the day there's no real skill in retail so employers are going to hire who is going to provide the best amount of work for the least pay. Which drives down overall pay in part time work because as a business owner it doesn't make sense to pick someone who you are going to have to pay more to the same work someone else could do for less.
>>
>>139019289
Sex without the intent to reproduce is lust and therefore sin. Maybe your grandmother shouldn't have been such a whore.
>>
>>139019587
No need to lie, anon.
mexicans don't have siestas, those are spaniards.
Nice to know that this thread is full of jobless neets.
>>
File: 1451164601265.jpg (44 KB, 381x358) Image search: [Google]
1451164601265.jpg
44 KB, 381x358
>>139019665
>purityfags
>>
>>139019546
actually met her when I was on a down streak in life after breaking up with my Asian gf who dumped me for a rich eurochad, didnt want to bother with women anymore so I just got driunk and went after slutty jap girls in the bar after duty days

turns out this is does not make me feel any better

go on a japanese message board and look for a qt penpal to talk to

end up talking to a shy qt girl going to culinary nearby

keep talking with her for months online and like to do so

end up setting up a meeting with her
>>
>>139016120
>Don't discuss anime commercials on /a/
Nigga, almost every seasonal anime for the past 10 years has been an advertisement for a LN or manga.
It's not McSenpai's fault you can't see that.
>>
>>139018876
In Canada you have the option to add maple syrup to anything on the menu.

Actually one thing about Canadian McDonalds is that they serve better coffee than the joke coffee chain called "Tim Hortons" that only sustains itself on cheap nostalgia.
>>
>>139019723
alright, so where's the mcdonalds manga?

There's a difference between promoting a creative work and viral marketing for mcdonalds.
>>
>>139016018
Hoshino-senpai a cute, A CUTE.
>>
File: E59sl.jpg (60 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
E59sl.jpg
60 KB, 500x513
>>139019728
This is the most Canadian post I've seen in months.
>>
>>139018876
Indian McDonalds has a lot of options I wish we could get here. Chicken Tika Masala sandwiches sound way better than a McChicken. And paneer is the best cheese you've never had.
>>
>>139019710
I end up going to the meeting point a few hours early because I am a nervous sperg and i really like her from our writings and dont want to just pump and dump her

pace around movie theater for hours

receive a phone call and find her in the crowd she is too qt looking and wore a nice dress with a white sweater vest on top

actually hungry after pacing for a few hours she is too

ask her what she wants says anything but mc donalds

end up eating some ramen catching a movie and going on a ferris wheel

where we kissed near the top
>>
>>139019728
mcdonalds coffee is the only coffee I know of that actually requires cream to be drinkable
The taste by itself is so fucking burnt, I bet this is how they cover up the year old stale beans they buy at a discount.
>>
>>139019687
Where are you getting that? They totally do. I made trips down to Mexico for work sometimes and fucking everything is closed in the early afternoon for siesta. Here, it was more of just a long-ass lunch break. Also, I'm not talking about just Hispanic Americans. I mean actually-lived-in-Mexico Mexicans that moved up to make as much money as possible until they got deported because their visas expired and they kept waiting to apply for citizenship because "I'll do it manana". Those Mexicans. They always brought damn good food to share though.
>>
>>139019755
Is not the crafting of a hamburger a "creative work"?
You might argue there is nothing creative about slapping together some ingredients in a bun, but there's also nothing creative about pressing start on the printing press to churn out 40000 copies of the same manga.
>>
>>139019786
Oh man, this. And they delivered too. I want a Big Maharaja Mac right now.
>>
>>139019804
we take some pirikura later on and kiss some more by some little river walk and have a few drinks at a small pub

set up more dates

actually happy and not perpetually drunk and depressed

friends are wondering why i no longer frequent bar or clubs

keep going out on dates with qt and little picnics in small places on the weekend

dont even have sex with her for the first two months because i am having funny just hanging out with her and also because she still lives her parents and has to go home every night
>>
>>139019786
McLoo was the worst McDonalds sandwich I have ever eaten.
>>
>>139019728
Doesn't a certain restraunt let you put egg in anything?
>>
>>139019755
>he doesn't know about the McDonalds manga
>not knowing about Katsumi's date with Takashi
>tfw there are humans who have yet to know the perfection that is Ranran Arumi
>>
>>139019755
>alright, so where's the mcdonalds manga?

I would totally read a generic battle shounen using McDonaldland characters.

It's a shame they're not in any of McDonald's advertising anymore.
>>
File: mc smile mango.jpg (262 KB, 869x1255) Image search: [Google]
mc smile mango.jpg
262 KB, 869x1255
>>139019920
I hear ya bro.

>that episode where they find out how they make the secret sauce
>>
>>139019891
>one night I decide to make it extra special and take her somewhere fancy

>get a fresh haircut as soon as the duty day is over
>dress in a nice suit and make reservations at a nice restaurant
>call her up to tell her we are going somewhere special
>drive down to her city and pick her up she dressed up really nice and did up her make up and hair stunning
> take her to nice korean bbq place
>she sits on my lap and feeds me alcohol and liquor
>call up a daiko tell them to take us to the love hotel area
>we both choose a nice looking one
>she calls her parents saying she is staying at her friends house
>we proceed to fuck like rabbits in all parts of our room
>finally go to sleep happy

Should I continue?
>>
>>139019905
A&W I think? I know from when I worked there some people would get them on burgers.
>>
>>139019988
God dammit Sakamoto
>>
>>139019947
>Hamburglar foiled again
>Robble Robble daze
>>
>>139016018
>Being a min. wage nigger.
Stay in school, kids.
>>
>>139020013
Well of course.
>>
>>139020013
>Should I continue?
Yes, but in one post
you don't need to break it up like that, no clue what you were doing
>>
>>139020033
He actually looks a lot like the megane girl from the commercial.

You have to wonder if someone at Katanaland McDonalds saw it and was inspired to commission the animation eh?
>>
>>139018642
the food industry is easy. just never do retail.

retail at a store other than large super stores (best buy, walmart etc) is much worse than any fast food joint and you work so much harder
>>
>>139020043
A lot of people get through school with McDonalds scholarships though. They kind of fill the niche perfectly considering there's tons of them in most college/university towns and a lot of people still need money while in school.
>>
I would assume that most Western chains in Japan are actually a lot nicer than in America, especially KFC.
>>
>>139020013
>duty day
Were you Navy?
>>
>>139018642
East asian here.
Largely depends on where you're from.
In some east asian countries like nip for example, it's fun since the workers generally don't treat their job as some shitty job and customers actually have etiquette, unlike muricans.
Part-timer students are actually eager to learn things.

Same goes for retail jobs, worked at Uniqlo before, amazing culture and best coworkers I've ever had.

Burgerland seems like a shit place to work retail.
>>
>>139020151
For how long he was there I'm assuming Air Force.
>>
>>139020145
Thanks god in America there are alot of alternative chains.

Mcdonalds/KFC/Burger King/Subway is like bottom of the barrel in the US. Shame i thought they were the best when i lived on third world homecountry.
>>
>>139020054
>>139020053
Ok Will try to make it into longer posts

>we keep dating for a while without her parents knowing
>I just finally say to her she should mention that she at least has a bf now
>nervous about it because she doesnt know how her family will react that she has bf who is not only Japanese but a mexican
>i tell her it should be fine
>and she does agree
>get a phone call from her a week later saying her family wanted to meet me
>she sounds nervous
> not problem go to the PX and buy some nice beer and liquor and dress nice drive to her house knock on door
>she opens it up nervous as hell
>take my seat and try to answer any questions as best i can in japanese if i couldnt yukari helped me out
>after a while dad and mom seem happy with the results and say they have no problem with me dating their daughter gf looks relived and i bust out the alcohol
> Gf starts living with me on the weekends on some days on the weekdays in my barracks room
>have fun with GF sneaking shenanigans
>things going good even celebrate my birthday with her and her family they got me a cake with my name written in japanese
> her dad starts referring to me as son
>then one day when we are going out together she seems sad and aloof when i go pick her up
>>
>>139020037
>D'Arby's the Gambler
>Wenyady's
>Diory Queen
>Car's Jr
>Papa Jotarohn's
>Whitesnake's Castle
>>
>>139018876
In Thailand you can buy noodles from McDonalds IIRC. But the Philippines McDonalds you can definitely buy fried chicken and spaghetti from.

Some people eat at McDonalds from every country for this reason. But no matter what happens, don't eat at Japan's or New Zealand's McDonalds (there aren't any local cuisines except maybe Georgie Pies. But those pies won't be the same the the pies from the 1990s.).

Japan KFC on the other hand you can buy Chicken Donburi from.

>>139020145
>>139020195
Church's/Texas Chicken is always cleand and very delicious here in NZ (RIP heart though).

So I was bummed to find out in the USA you can only get them in the ghettos and they always have bulletproof glass.
>>
Are the people working in JapDonalds actually cute teenagers or just people who couldn't get any better?
>>
>>139019074
Did you go on a McDonald's world tour or something
>>
>>139020229
>>139020151
>>139020192
>PX
> barracks

Nvm either Army or Marine.

>she has bf who is not only Japanese but a mexican
As a non-white guy pcsing to Japan next year this gives me hope.
>>
>>139020271
Both. The cute teenagers will always be the ones working the front though.
>>
File: 1409107297754.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1409107297754.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>139020229
> her dad starts referring to me as son
Shit, that must feel nice
>>
>>139020271
There are only two places you will ever hear a cute anime girl voice IRL.

Either at a convenience store or at a fast food place. Where the cashier will greet you with a いらっしゃいませ ~
>>
>>139020259
The only Chicken place i like here is

Chik-fil a. Seriously those niggas should start selling buckets. I can't stand KFC,Popeyes and Church (I mean church is kinda cute, they are just inedible after 1 hour)
>>
>>139020311
I still find it weird that in Japan some women care about what their family thinks of their own personal happiness with someone else. Maybe I'm too progressive, but it's always bugged me that sort of thing. Although I guess I can kind of understand it with how big a deal family registries are in Ramenburg.
>>
>>139020229
>>nervous about it because she doesnt know how her family will react that she has bf who is not only Japanese but a mexican
So your the guy going around and impregnating everyone's waifus.
>>
>>139020311
I lived in east Asia for a while, and there were several people that asked if the married couple I was with were brother and sister since they had the same last name. One was a pale redhead and the other was a dark Mexican. They literally cannot tell the difference between most other races. Black people though...
>>
>>139020347
>not at maid cafes

Does nipland have Maid McDonald's yet
>>
>>139020329
T/N: "Kisama Gaijin" means "Son"
>>
>>139020151
>>139020192
I was Chairforce

>>139020229
> we start eating dinner at a small thai restaurant
>she tells me she is transferring to another school far away in another city
> she is wondering if we can still be fine as a couple
>she starts breaking down crying
> feel like shit inside try to calm her down
>she stops crying
>I take her to one of our favorite bars
>proceed to get blasted drunk and have nice drunk sex at one of our favorite love hotels
> she falls asleep
>stare at her and think about how nice she makes me feel
> then I remember my ex that left me
> she said she would wait for me and that we would be back together too
>ex also said we can still be a long distance couple and that everything would be alright if we just loved each other
>creeping dread starts filling me up start worrying
>order a few more beers on the love hotel phone and proceed to drink them to help me pass out
>gf wakes me up saying we need to leave soon or else we have to pay more
>thoughts from last night still are bothering me in the morning hardly say anything to gf when i drop her off
> start to feel a fear of abandonment and fear or being dumped forgotten and replaced by another asshole
> start to take up drinking again
>spend as much time with gf before she leaves to her new uni
>start acting more aloof and detached and start drinking more alone
>i dont know how to deal with this
>drop her off at airport with her crying trying my best to keep a fake happy face
>>
>>139020385
>I still find it weird that in Japan some women care about what their family thinks of their own personal happiness with someone else. Maybe I'm too progressive,
Most 4channers would be considered SJWs who vote JCP in Japan. Despite being counterrevolutionaries in the West.

>>139020395
>>not at maid cafes
Oh yeah, forgot about theose. Which is weird, since I actually went to one.

Outside of Akiba I guess.

>Does nipland have Maid McDonald's yet
No. Why would you want one?
>>
>>139020395
mcdonalds here in the US are starting to introduce table service, with the employees bringing food to your table

it's really weird because you expect mcdonalds to be this really impersonal thing thing where you order and grab your food and nobody asks you if you're done with your trash and now they ask for your name and write it on your bag
>>
>>139020435
>I was Chairforce

Were you stationed at an army base? Why are you referring the the dorms as barracks, and the BX as PX?
>>
>>139020435
Shit, this is awful. My heart breaks for you, anon.
>>
>>139020435
>transferring to a school far away

Jesus christ the wrong parts of anime keep coming to life
>>
File: 1449332396221.gif (508 KB, 496x279) Image search: [Google]
1449332396221.gif
508 KB, 496x279
>>139020435
>twist of fate slowly tears the couple apart
>sad, remorseful goodbyes at the airport/whatever
How cliche, anon.
It gets me every fucking time goddammit.
>>
>>139020556
Everyone has anime stories anon. I for example the unfortunate Dense MC that won, but lost.
>>
>>139020556
At least Mexican-Chairforce-kun got to experience 5cm/second in real life.
>>
>>139017469
Japanese are even worse at English than beaners even though they're forced to "learn" that shit at school, it's a little pathetic.
>>
>>139020556
But it's never the right ones. Is it?

I had a osanajimi with an older sister personality. I moved away when I was 7. But the reuniting after a long time part never came.
>>
File: 1458795322731.jpg (73 KB, 870x918) Image search: [Google]
1458795322731.jpg
73 KB, 870x918
>go to mcdonalds for lunch today
>pull up to the drive through
>get the 2 for 5 deal with a big mac and 10 pc chicken nuggets
>tell the lady i'd like to add on the medium fries and drink for $1.80 as advertised
>"Uhhhhhhhh I don't know."
>What do you mean you don't know? It's right there on your menu that I can add fries and a drink for $1.80
>"You want the fry and drink?"
>Yes, I want to add the fries and drink for a dollar eighty.
>she proceeds to add a large fry for $1.60 and a large drink for an additional dollar
>No I don't want two separate items, I want the meal. It's a dollar eighty not two sixty.
>"Uhhhhh.... I don't know."
>Can you get a manager?
>"No I do it. I can do it."
>No, you can't. I want a manager who understands what I'm ordering.
>"What you ordering?"
>The two for five meal with a big mac, chicken nuggets, and the medium fries and drink for an additional 1.80.
>she then proceeds to add on an additional meal, bringing the total to 12 dollars
>That's not what I want. Please get me a manager.
>"No no no I do it I can do it."
>You clearly can not. Get me a manager.
>"Noooo no no I do it."
>I'm refusing to move from this spot until you let me speak to a manager.
>"No you come to first window and pay now please."
>No, because that is not my order. Get me a manager.
>"Please pull to window to pay."
>I'm not paying for that order. It's not what I want.
>"No it's right."
>How is 12 dollars right to you?
>"You want two meals."
>No.
>"Yes."
>No. I'm refusing to speak to you, bring me a manager.
>literally roll up my window and put my car in park, refusing to pull forward and about 6 other cars are behind me
>6 minutes later a manager comes outside to ask me why I'm not moving
>Tell him I've been waiting for her to get me a manager for the past 10 minutes ( 5 was spent arguing with her) to take my order
>He tells me to hold on and goes back inside
>Takes my correct order
>Gives me the food for free and makes the mexican apologize to me at the window
>>
>implying Juan and Yukari won't get back together in the second season
>>
File: feels.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>139020311
Was chairforce

BX or PX are interchangeable and PX is used more by civilians

I say barracks because I think dorms sounds gay as hell

>>139020385
Asian cultures my man

>>139020391
lol, I actually had several pregnancy scare on my tour there

>>139020394
got called obama sometimes.... I get pretty dark in the sun

>>139020404
kek but no gfs dad was pretty bro especially since i brought them stuff from the base all the time

>>139020435
> go back to super depressed mode
> go back to drinking a stupid amount
> feel like a useless piece of shit that cant keep a good woman
>barely text Yukari at after a few months
> she vists for a weekend I am pretty much aloof and feeling nervous and scarred
>Decide to break it up with her and tell she deserves better
>In my head i believe its the right choice to break it up than have some one else leave me for some one else
>she keeps crying asking to not break it up
> I get in my car and drive away get a bunch of phone calls and texts for the next few days
>block her number in my phone
>go back to being a stupid drunk that chases dumb party jap hoes
>my stay and enlistment ends I fly back home
>think about her from time to time

> still kept all the little mementos she gave me in my basement
> dont know what happend to her
>still have a tiny dry erase board where she wrote bonito te quiero in my memory box
>currently american women are shit and i am hating going back to school
>should have made the relationship work and fought against my fear
> I could have been a happily married man living in japan
>>
>>139020300
>eating anything other than mcdonalds when travelling abroad
>>
>>139020694
>I say barracks because I think dorms sounds gay as hell
Ah your one of those airman.
>>
>>139020694
>>currently american women are shit and i am hating going back to school
Like I said earlier ITT. Stay in school kids.
>>
File: oplhf.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
oplhf.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>139020694
Lol you're dumb man
>>
File: 1453268507674.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1453268507674.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>>139020694
Why

Why couldn't you just try. You have probably a good 40 years left in your life to start over or fuck whores if this one didnt work out, why couldn't you just give it a chance?

I know you feel awful, but fuck man why
>>
>>139020479
see >>139020694

>>139020668
I wish also my name is Paco i shit you not

>>139020528
thanks bro

>>139020528
at least no one was raped or murdered or died

>>139020579

alcohol helps at times

>>139020593
actually had a moment after we broke up where i missed meeting her by a day when I walked by to stop at the mcdonalds where she worked her friend said she came to visit her the day before
>>
>>139020780
>romance MC
>ever making the right call
>>
>>139020694
I feel for you and I know your pain.
>>
>>139020774
I have made a shitload of bad decisions

>>139020745
eh most of the other guys were weird nerdy shut ins even by this boards standards and i actually liked doing sports going outside doing exercise and talking to girls so ill take it as a compliment

>>139020772
school is important but just seems boring and annoying being 25 years old and having traveled the world

>>139020780
I am a man with abandonment issues and believe i am worthless and no woman really loves me
so i make up for it by going to the gym drinking and banging sloots
>>
>>139020868
thanks bro maybe we can share a beer one day
>>
>>139020937
>eh most of the other guys were weird nerdy shut ins even by this boards standards and i actually liked doing sports going outside doing exercise and talking to girls so ill take it as a compliment

It can be taken as such. Not a bad thing just means your more of a traditional military go getter guy.
>>
File: 1433214984581.png (237 KB, 356x457) Image search: [Google]
1433214984581.png
237 KB, 356x457
>>139020937
>I am a man with abandonment issues

Yo puedo ser tu padre, Paco. Dejame ser la luz que te guie fuera de tu sendero de imbecilidad.
>>
>>139020999
Nice trips

yeah I guess I enjoyed being in shape and get 99's and 100's on my PT test

I liked doing a good job

I liked going out of the base and meeting people

I miss doing crazy shit with my bros

I hated lazy sloppy fat bodies with a passion

hated a lot of the military rules and curfew

and hated some of the stupid ass NCOs

there was a lot bullshit though so i guess i was a mixture of go getter and shit bag
>>
File: opptl.png (30 KB, 190x320) Image search: [Google]
opptl.png
30 KB, 190x320
>>139021040
I had quite a giggle at this
>>
>>139018793
you fucked up big time.
>>
>>139021084
Ya I agree with you about the PT and fat as fuck how they hell are they still in guys. Also the fact that I can walk the female PT run. I'm with you man doing crazy shit with bros is awesome. In Korea right now, but going to Yokota next year. Need to stop drinking so much though
>>
File: juan.jpg (56 KB, 640x658) Image search: [Google]
juan.jpg
56 KB, 640x658
>>139021040
por ahora estas tarde amigo, y ademas apredi de mis errores

solo me queda regresar a japon y encuentrar me con otra muchacha linda y inocente

> pero por el momento pic related
>>
>>139020013
Out of curiosity were you her first, OP?
>>
>>139021150
enjoy the soju my man and yokota is a good place to be

since you are close to tokyo look up international parties on google cheap as fuck and foreigners get a good discount
a good place to start the night meet chicks and go to the bar or club with right after

there is always something going on in tokyo
>>
>>139021220
Nope her second but apparently her first bf was a complete asshole who treated her like shit and ignored her said i was the sweetest guy to her plus i cant blame her since i was banging stupid sluts before i met her

she also said my burrito was way bigger than his sushi roll :)
>>
>>139021270
>she also said my burrito was way bigger than his sushi roll

zoz

Well, you live and you learn, OP. Hopefully you bag a fresh one next time.
>>
File: pani-poni-dash-abn-1877532584.jpg (35 KB, 558x349) Image search: [Google]
pani-poni-dash-abn-1877532584.jpg
35 KB, 558x349
>in the prime of your life
>working in the service industry
So when will you realize that you'll never amount to anything in life?
>>
burger king and mcdonalds are like the walmart of fast food... attract tons of minorities and poor people
>>
>>139020694
call her right now.
do it faggot.
>>
>>139021295
eh the first GF i had which is the one that messed me up was a rich qt FOB chinese virgin and we both lost our virginityto each other and she turned out to be an evil bitch who kind of ruined me in for the future
not all virgins will stay your pure waifu lads remember that and some girls that had one partner are sluts

well at least her relationships have gone to shit

wish i rich like her to buy happiness though
>>
>>139016018
>that don't speak English
Well, they didn't lie about that part.
>>
>>139021358
All I have left is her phone email i dont even know if its valid anymore or she still uses it and last time we talked was in 2012
>>
>>139020300
have to visit the golden arches in every country just to see whats up mang
>>
>>139021405
do it faggot.
she might still be a christmas cake.
>>
File: sad-deko.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
sad-deko.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>139020229
>>139020435
>>139020694
My first time being on the initiating end of a breakup was enough to scare me away from relationships altogether for several years, because it's the worst thing I've ever had to do to a person. I can't imagine dealing with the weight of that shit when you actually love the person back.

I was about to go to bed but now I can't stop crying. I want to give you a hug or something.
>>
>>139021498
even if i did i dont think her family would approve
and i dont see how we can live together anytime soon she had no desire to move to the states but said she would like to visit here and mexico but not live

>>139021132
yeah i know anon why do you think i am posting on a chinese cartoon forum late at night?
>>
File: barmey.png (430 KB, 626x479) Image search: [Google]
barmey.png
430 KB, 626x479
>>139021559
thanks anon I feel bad sometimes

but i feel like such a loser so i feel like i did her a favor
sometimes I like to imagine she is dating or married a rich handsome guy and is happy and forgot all about that stupid beaner GI who has no real life goals from long ago
>>
>>139021595
stop being a pussy ass beta.
send her that mail.
>>
Why'd this thread turn into /r9k/
Where's the fun Jap McDonald's details
>>
>>139019165
No, Felipe must be paid 10$/hour, that's the other way around
>>
File: screen.png (11 KB, 614x460) Image search: [Google]
screen.png
11 KB, 614x460
>>139021691
>>139021672
well /a/ should i??
>>
>>139021886
what the fuck is going on with that mail?
>>
>>139021886
do it faggot.

not that out of context mail though.
>>
>>139021886
Try to find out if she has a boyfriend, if she don't try and talk to her. If she does fuck off her life Paco, shiet
>>
i didnt learn shit from mc d's
on the bright side
my spanish got better and got some good deals on weed tho.
>>
>>139019728
>In Canada you have the option to add maple syrup to anything on the menu.

I wish this was true in the McDonalds I've been to.
>>
>>139021954
>>139021974
it was the last happy mail she sent me before we broke up, she just got back into town from her flight i dropped my phone in my friends car when drunk
>>
>>139020141

retail sucks but I get paid 20$ an hour with insurance.
lazy ass co workers sometimes though
>>
>>139021886
do it, you have nothing to lose. do it
>>
>>139022010
sounds like sound advice

>>139022032
will send her a mail first to test and see if it doesnt seem weird or stalkerish

what do i say to some one i haven't spoke in 4 years out of the blue?
>>
>>139022020

do this, taco.
>>139022010
>>
>>139016018
When do fast food commercials don't lie?
>>
>>139022065
hi yukari.
4chan sent me.
how is life?
>>
>Go to McDonald's in southern Illinois
>All white people working there, not a mexican to be seen

Fucking weird man, it doesn't taste right unless the "cooks" are yelling at each other in spanish
>>
>>139022069
like i said how do i ask some one i haven't talked to in long time if they have a bf??

>hey yukari !
>sorry for not talking to you in four years its me paco
>sorry about driving away from you
>so do you happen to have a bf at the moment?
>>
File: 1440482216194.png (40 KB, 392x200) Image search: [Google]
1440482216194.png
40 KB, 392x200
>>139019457
>>
( ´ー`)フゥー...外人様が日本のアニメで議論なされている…

じゃあぁぁあああぁぁぁぁぁぁあぁあぷ
>>
>>139022065
Can you contact anyone that knows of her maybe? Seems like it would be smoother and less painful for both parties to find out how shes doing that way
>>
>>139022100
some how i think this will make it worse
also glad i didnt make it into a dub gets
>>
>>139022177
>checked
>>
>>139022165
nope never had any of her friends contact info because kind of weird and also like her friends or co workers on rare occasions they dont really frequent the places drunk military members go to only bumped into her co workers when i went into the big city for mcdicks
>>
>>139018642
It's like Working!! levels of fun here in Nipland.
>>
File: tumblr_meydc8YQKl1rn8gxao1_1280.jpg (250 KB, 468x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_meydc8YQKl1rn8gxao1_1280.jpg
250 KB, 468x1920
>>139017464
>Implying I learned the language for you
Unwarranted selfimportance
>>
>>139022242
Do they have any social networking accounts or shit over there in japan? maybe figure out that way?

I'm just trying to look at this from your perspective dawg, it would feel pretty retarded if you just called her up 4 years later and you be like "so you got a bf?"
>>
(´Д`)ハァ…JAPさぁ…外人様にniplandって…
ああぁあぁぁああまあははらたらたららむら、たらまはたまはかふあたはむそむろみほあのた?まほまおそたりほあた?ほたとそまぬむおらまはまあるとままたそまふとささつそまたほまままほんおそたほそてほとほたたたほたはたもるめかそとたれまろんきまそあとそたらそと)おさ
>>
>>139021307
Someones gotta do it.
Pizza is a pretty fun job.
>>
File: 1458787707877.jpg (401 KB, 722x900) Image search: [Google]
1458787707877.jpg
401 KB, 722x900
>>
File: abfeel.png (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
abfeel.png
9 KB, 224x225
>>139022303
they do but i dont remember their names or how to spell them

I know its retarded to email some one out of the blue after 4 years

fuuugggggg
>>
>>139018642
Nope. I was a McSlave for 6 months and noped the fuck out.

I was working with a bunch of spics and high-school douchebags.
>>
>>139022122
"hey" is distasteful.
don't say you're sorry on the first mail.
you don't ask bf on the first mail.

>>139022177
how worse can it get? you're already broken.

damn. you're hopeless.

also >>>/r9k/ might be more help in hand holding you.
>>
File: 1403554031517.png (123 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1403554031517.png
123 KB, 512x512
>>139021386
I know this feel all too well
>>
>>139022065
maybe just write "hi, how are you?" first to see if she answers.
>>
File: 1425093790030.png (300 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1425093790030.png
300 KB, 500x500
>>139022347
>they do but i dont remember their names or how to spell them

Paco you're a mess

do you at least know how to spell her name in moonrunes, maybe check her profile?
>>
>>139016848
The very presence of those immigrants lowers wages entirely legally though. It's a matter of supply and demand: immigration creates a larger workforce for the same number of jobs. Unless you start introducing anti-competitive minimum wages of course. With (unskilled) immigrants you lose one way or another.

>>139018876
I'm from the Netherlands and have been to McDonalds in my own country, Belgium, France and Germany. The main burgers are the same almost everywhere though there are some minor differences. For example the McRib was removed from the Dutch menu in the 90s when I was a kid, but in Germany it's still on the menu. Belgian McDonalds serves actual mayonaise with their fries (Dutch McDonalds only has ketchup and the green sauce). French McDonalds has the McBaguette and of course the Royal with Cheese (in the Netherlands it's still the Quarter Pounder despite us using the metric system as well). And over here we have the McKroket which is unique to our country.

So same menu overall with some minor differences per country.
>>
>>139018642
>>139022360
Also, I wasn't particularly liked in high school and assholes that would bully me would leave customer comment cards saying I was a terrible worker.
>>
>>139022413
nigga im just nervous in contact a woman i loved after 4 years of silence after some strangers on the internet convinced me after posting a story becuase a chinese cartoon about mcdicks brought back some memories

I was not prepared for this mang
>>
File: 1450309813759.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450309813759.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?
>>
>>139021886
Don't.
You shouldn't bring up some deep shit like that just because a bunch of nerds told you too one night. Do it when you're more prepared and have thought about it more.
>>
Guy, why are you Paco?
>>
>>139016018
Once again anime surpasses real life.
Is there really any point in going out at all instead of watching anime all day long? I think not.
>>
File: screen2.png (8 KB, 614x460) Image search: [Google]
screen2.png
8 KB, 614x460
>>139022421
doing this

>>139022456
i know her name in moon runes she didnt have normie book back then and i line wasnt a thing yet so no line number

>>139022418
hey it might get better?
>>
>>139022518
this is some great copy pasta you have there
>>
>>139022520
eh too late now......

>>139022527
Francisco = Pancho/Paco
>>
File: boku-wa-tomodachi-kodaka-rude.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
boku-wa-tomodachi-kodaka-rude.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>139022520
Because how indecisive he is, he should do it now.
>>
>>139022636
No other way than to bite the bullet, good luck comepinga
>>
File: 1418145423040.gif (424 KB, 248x300) Image search: [Google]
1418145423040.gif
424 KB, 248x300
>>139022636
godspeed, paco
>>
>>139022636
Godspeed
>>
>>139016018
>50yo Mexican ladies that don't speak English
You can really tell how shit a fast food joint is just based on if you see them working there
>>
>>139022764
>>139022691
>>139022753
now i am nervous gonna go to bed and see if i got a response besides telling me to commit sudoku
>>
>>139022567
>Once again anime surpasses real life.
Maybe Japanese McDonalds is decent. Entirely different culture (it's all about public appearance, tatemae vs honne) and of course close to no immigrants. Hell, their biggest minorities are Koreans (indistinguishable from the Japanese to anyone but the Japanese) and American soldiers.
>>
File: 1449284174852.gif (996 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1449284174852.gif
996 KB, 500x282
>>139022636
good luck dude
>>
>>139016018
Wish my senpais were as nice to me as in this ad.

One tried to frame me for stealing money, and when I didn't get fired locked me in an industrial freezer. I slipped on an ice puddle whilst in there and got buried under a bunch of boxes. Nobody found me until 20 minutes later and had to go put my hands under the heat lamps in the fries station because they'd gone so cold.
>>
>>139022838
We will be waiting, gl paco
>>
>>139022838
if you get a reply at all is good news.
that means you have a chance.
ignored, it's all over.
>>
>>139022891
Maybe i should start a new thread If it succeeds or blows up in my face huh?
>>
>>139022838
If she is taken (married, kids, cool house and hubby), what will you do?
>>
File: 9325080020.jpg (74 KB, 394x406) Image search: [Google]
9325080020.jpg
74 KB, 394x406
motherfucker I you joined the armed forces you accepted going to battle to die, now you are doing something that might give some meaning to the both of you. DO IT.
>>
>>139022951
I think you'll only attract a good amount of shitposting if you made a thread about it.
>>
>>139022870
>locked in a freezer

Did they fire the person?
>>
>>139022972
I would imagine he would cuck the Jap.
>>
>>139022973
Que m8??

>>139022972
Dunno continue going to school and try to find a job in japan or china and find a qt pure gf or barring that re enlist in a new job and see where i end upb
>>
>>139023024
>Min. Wage
>Anybody getting fired.
You'd have to be colossally stupid to get fired from a min wage job.
>>
>>139023065
am drunk, just saw you sent the email, so nevermind, good luck pinche paco
>>
>>139023040
Nah i am not an asshole and i dont need my life turning into a bizarre JAV

>Shamefrur burrito otome
>>
>>139023024
No, there were no cameras in the back so I couldn't prove it. Management was unhelpful because I refused to be exploited for unpaid overtime anyway.
>>
>>139022862
Once again being Japanese surpasses real life.
Is there really any point in going out at all instead of watching Japanese media of all sorts all day long? I think not.
>>
>>139022951
If anything comes out of it just post it in adv or soc, make your thread title Paco: Gaiden and we'll find you in the archive funny papers
>>
>>139022518
maybe she liked you
>>
>>139023170
Your post is all kinds of stupid.

Living in Japan means working 16 hours a day because of overtime. And a high cost of living.
>>
>>139023288
>Your post is all kinds of stupid.
I was trying to make a joke.
Sorry!
>>
>>139023255
>Paco: Gaiden
Yea, do this
>>
>>139023307
>Sorry!
I mean GOMENNASAI!
>>
>>139023255
Dubs confirm paco gaiden

>>139023111
Gracias fellow drunk compa

Nice trips carnal
>>
smile kudasai
>>
>>139023288
>Living in Japan

That's why you go on holiday there.

It's a great experience, but from being in Tokyo for 2 weeks I can already tell I would never want to permanently live there.
>>
What ths fuck is this thread even about any more
>>
>>139023065
I just worry if you're prepared for that outcome.
Nothing hurts more than being NTR'd by the woman you love.

Unless you don't love her and just want to be penpals or something.
But you should offer a better explanation as to why you left.
Ya need to patch that shit up, nigga.
>>
>>139023417
パコくん
>>
>>139023378
I dunno dude. As an electrical engineering student (my home country has too many of us), and someone whose home city has abysmal public transport; I'd love to live in Tokyo if and only if I was guaranteed to only work 8 hours a day.

San Francisco and Silicone Valley have too many tranny/homo degenerates.
>>
>>139023417
>Stories of working in mcdicks
> and some Mexican that dated some jap chick who worked at mcdonalds and caught feels
>>
>>139023257
> not recognizing obvious bait
>>
>>139023459
We shall see my friend
>>139023479

Kek
>>
>>139019710
/a/ - Blog posts
>>
>>139023484
The public transport is truly amazing and one of the best things about Tokyo desu, baffles me that both London and New York have such shit public transportation in comparison.

> I'd love to live in Tokyo if and only if I was guaranteed to only work 8 hours a day.
You could do it as an engineer since it's a job that's in supply there. You simply would get treated like you're lazy and would never be promoted in most companies.
>>
>>139023459
>>139023554
This. You shouldn't go into this saying "hey, we should get back together, do you have a bf? lol" You should say, "look, I feel guilty as fuck, and I think I owe you an explanation." Then tell her all that same shit you told us. And that's it. Don't put any kind of expectation on her. You fucked up. You put her through hell because you couldn't nut up and communicate your actual feelings. You're sorry, you wanted her to have some decent closure.

That's the right thing to do. Maybe this leads to something more, maybe she never wants to talk to you again. Zero expectations.
>>
>>139023617
I Drive
>>
>>139023650
The thing is I live in the largest city in my country and we still have abysmal public transport.

>>139023617
Wouldn't the job being in high supply give more leverage to the employer?
>>
>>139023288
False, depends on where you live. I lived in Kyushu for six months and rent at my apartment was 400 USD a month. Groceries were a bit more expensive but as long as you aren't shilling it on expensive meat and cheese you're fine. I didn't work though since I was going to school but all my friends had jobs and still had a lot of free time.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.