[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is the animeation worse desu senpai is putting in no effort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 130360.jpg (31 KB, 640x345) Image search: [Google]
130360.jpg
31 KB, 640x345
why is the animeation worse desu senpai

is putting in no effort in art the norm in every art form ?

even anime quality is deteriorating ?
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
Because nigga Toei knows no matter how shit the animation is, DBZ fans will still watch the show because autism.

Toei's producer is aware of the autism of the fanbase since they visited Deviant Art.
>>
Who gives a shit?

I mean seriously, the art and animation aren't the only bad things about Super. Everything else is trash too.
>>
To be fait, do not compare OAV (left Goku is from the Janemba movie( and a serie (right Goku).
The butcherie is réal tho
>>
>>138984768
To be fair* missclicked
>>
>>138984671
I heard different reasons for that: art is outsourced to niggers who work for food; Toei gave DBS to complete greenhorn animators; Toei just saves money on something that will sell anyway (and they are right for that); they animate it digitally instead of cells which allows them to cut even more corners.

Some reasons intertwine, but it's not like DBS would've been decent even with decent animation.
>>
>>138984740
>the art and animation aren't the only bad things about Super. Everything else is trash too.
This
>>
>>138985239
It was a finished franchise to begin with
money grabbing toei just couldn't let it go thanks to all the dbzfags.
>>
It's mainly Toei's animation that went to shit. They've been coasting on that One Piece money for well over a decade so why care about quality for anything?
>>
>>138984768
I agree with that, but even the best shot from BoG or RoF would still look worse.
>>
>>138984671
Not trying to defend super's animation quality but please kill yourself for comparing a zoomed in long shot to what's probably a pan stitch
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.