[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Monaka's secret in Dragonball Super?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: Vlcsnap-2016-02-15-14h16m34s695.png (105 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2016-02-15-14h16m34s695.png
105 KB, 640x360
Lets hear everyone's theories on what is the secret, of Monaka, Beerus is trying to hide so hard by episode 35.

Some believe Monaka is actually weak judging from the events up to DBS episode 35.

Other good theories speculate he is a golem type puppet that Beerus is able to control and channel his power through or that he is just there at the tournament to help push Vegeta and goku similar to Master Roshi in the old Dragon Ball series.
>>
>>138974866
big fat hairy nipples
>>
>>138974866
I like the theory he's the previous God of Destruction in universe 7.
>>
>>138975150
I saw some said, he can't be because he passed out from watching Goku fire a Ki blast, but he also took a punch from Goku and did not die, as a normal "weaker" fighter might?

But the dialogue Wis had indicated he might still be passed out?
>>
File: 2016-02-28_05-45-42.png (79 KB, 209x429) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-28_05-45-42.png
79 KB, 209x429
>>138975199
It's hard to say really.
>>
shitty little gag faggot

his bullshit antics will be things that are only funny to japanese people
>>
He's just a random guy beerus picked to show he knows more powerful people instead of being the earthlings the only strong ones. Monaka is a shitter obviously.
>>
>>138975242
Yeah! And thats early dialogue arounf chapter 8 or 9 in the manga, but I'm so burnt with fan theories I guess I can't take it seriously...

A friend of mine watching the anime says it appears that Wis is becoming tired of helping Beerus hold up this charade...

Goku and Vegta are getting fooled in his opinion
>>
hes a placeholder for beerus to fight in the tournament
>>
>>138975294
I really hope the Wapanese don't piss me off.. If you're right I might be....

Goku just wants to fight him/her/it
>>
all I know is he's probably not completely useless, the last episode seems like a red herring and Frost showed us "unexpected" twists will happen. probably some sort of gimmick like pooh absorbing damage
>>
What if The Real Monaka told Beerus tno... That he didn't want to participate, so Beerus brought a random guy so he wouldn't get embarrassed...

Also he can't be the old god of destruction because Wis's sister Whis's sister would have said something the minute she saw Monaka
>>
>>138975301
What this man said.
>>
He's a good cook.
>>
>>138974866
my guess is that he can transform into another person, so he was a threat to beerus because he was just as strong as him without his fighting experience. Thus if he were to fight against Goku, he would be as strong as goku.
Sure on average such a fighter would lose more than win, but also be a threat to the strongest fighter an opponent could provide
>>
Why do people think that Goku's power level when fighting Freeza was 150,000,000? There is no way that he was still 3M base at the point of his transformation, considering that it was mostly a one sided after Freeza powered up to 50%
>>
>>138974866
It's either one of these 3
1. OP special power like Winnie the Pooh or getting stronger after each hit like a Saiyan

2. He just gets super big like every other generic small character thats supposed to be incredibly strong or like Master Roshi.

3. He's another comedy character in Dragon Ball Slice of Life and just goofs around without ever being serious and the only time we see him get serious is when shit has hit the fan.

If this turns out to be true I will literally send Toriyama a ziploc bag with diarrhea in write "DBS" on it.
>>
>>138976455
Goku was never near-death during the Frieza fight though, so there'd be no way for him to get the boost. As such, 3M is the presumed base power level.
>>
Official Dragon Ball Z Villain Kill List:
Saiyan Saga
>Raditz: Piccolo
>Nappa: Vegeta
>Vegeta: N/A
Namek Saga
>Qui: Vegeta
>Dadoria: Vegeta
>Zarbon: Vegeta
>Guildo: Vegeta
>Recoome: Vegeta
>Burter: Vegeta
>Jeice: Vegeta
>Ginyu: Vegeta (Only killed finally in RoF)
Freeza Saga
>Freeza: Believed to be Goku, later shown to be alive
Android Saga
>Freeza: Trunks
>King Kold: Trunks
>Android 19: Vegeta
>Dr Gero: Android 17
>Android 17: Absorbed by Cell, came back later
>Android 18: Absorbed by Cell, later spat up
Cell Saga:
>Cell: Gohan
Tournament Saga
N/A
Buu Saga
>Babidi: Buu
>Buu: Goku
>>
>>138976542
I mean is that he should be weaker than 3M, not stronger.
>>
I don't think we'll see Monaka fight unless Goku decides to forfeit, so he can finally see Monaka in action. I really don't see Hit being that strong unless we see flashbacks of his assassinations on like u6 Cell, Buu or whoever else we haven't seen.
>>
File: photo1dragonballgz4.jpg (90 KB, 351x474) Image search: [Google]
photo1dragonballgz4.jpg
90 KB, 351x474
>>138974866
So he is mr. satan of DBS universe?
>>
File: dragon-ball-super-7271251.jpg (158 KB, 728x1049) Image search: [Google]
dragon-ball-super-7271251.jpg
158 KB, 728x1049
>in the DBS manga, Frost is just a crafty and sneaky competitor, rather than super evil

Even stranger
>>
>>138974866
Wasnt Beerus sweating like oh shit Goku might find out hes weak as shit and I picked a lame fighter, hopefully he wont fight since hes dead last.
>>
>>138979576
Seems that Momoka is strange at least

If he really was entirely weak, he would have crumpled instantly when Goku punched him in the face, even if it was a weak punch.

Maybe Momoka's power is embarrassing. so that when the others see how he really fights, Beerus will be embarrassed for having almost lost to this guy in the past.

He fights with his nipples or something. He's basically Arale, he's strong, but it seems like a joke. Beerus brought him as a final trump card that he never wants to use.
>>
>>138976609
Freeza came back again, anon. Give that to Goku
>>
>>138979648
This.

Monaka probably wins in a way that makes other embarrassed to lose.
>>
>>138976609

Didn't Vegeta kill Vegeta in the Buu saga?
>>
>>138979648
He pops a nipple for a power boost, when he pops both he's as strong as a god for a few minutes
>>
>>138979467
He behaves differently in the anime?
>>
>>138980907
In the anime he's all "Haha, I secretly did all this shit and I make profit off worlds that I start wars on and I'm so evil, I'm evil warlord who pretends to be super good, and I'll steal Champa's space ship"

In the manga he's just "Che, I tried to cheat a bit, and it didn't work out".
>>
>>138980961
Wow, that bums me out.
>>
>>138974866
stewie gryphon from family goy
>>
Piccolo is getting more less respect in the manga compared to anime. It does not even implied that he could have won in chapter 10.
>>
>>138982845
It says he was fighting on par, and even though Frost may have been stronger, Piccolo was fighting smart which was forcing his stamina to deplete.
>>
>>138979467
Manga is supplementary to the anime this time around.
>>
I believe it's a Roshi type thing. Whis' sarky ass comments suggest that Monaka aint shit. I think Beerus just didn't want Goku and Vegeta to know that they were already the strongest in their universe.
>>
My theory is that he needs to fuse with Pilaf to get back his insane powers that he lost.
>>
>>138974866
Beerus is stuck babysitting.
That's literally it.
>>
>>138979467
In this case Anime is the canon one.
Manga is not even drawn by Toriyama, it's just a supplementary promotional material made by Toyotaro, a doujin artist best known for the shitty Dragon Ball AF fanfiction.
>>
>>138976609
>Vegeta and his son have killed 90% of villains

I miss Z Vegeta.
>>
>>138974866
His secret is that the animators are too lazy to properly animate the guy.
>>
>>138974866
My bet is that Monaka himself as actually pretty weak, but is able to transform into something that is incredibly powerful. The problem will be just that transformation won't be optional, but rather something spontaneous what runs just under certain conditions (for example werewolf).
>>
File: chk_jschl.jpg (33 KB, 292x442) Image search: [Google]
chk_jschl.jpg
33 KB, 292x442
>>138974866
Monaka will be DB version of pictured guy.
>>
>>138975242
So he like satan in the planet of saiyan , right
>>
>>138974866
Puppet
>>
What if he's a girl?
>>
>>138974866

Janken.

He can beat Gods of Destruction at janken.
>>
>>138985728
>Janken
Rock Paper Scissors you fucking weeb.
>>
>>138985728
>the reason why he's so hyped up is because he's Dragon Ball's equivalent to Boy II Man
>>
>>138985736

>weeb

Wapanese you casual.
>>
>>138976609
Buu Saga

Pui Pui : Vegeta
Yakon : Goku
Dabura : Buu
>>
>>138982845
That piece was funny, and basically implied that Piccolo want to be relevant again, so there is still hope.
>>
>>138983777
We know that, but the manga is still better than the shitty anime.
>>
>>138987972
Outside of skipping the movies, it's really not.
>>
>>138974866
inb4 he/she turns into a sexy lady as a transformation.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.