[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kiki and other Ghibli Anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
So, since our other blessed streamer has disappeared for a short time after his wondrous Eva stream, I have decided to pick up the slack. We'll be starting off tonight with Kiki's Delivery Service, and then moving onto a series which will be voted on within the stream.

But that's only part of what this thread is about. Studio Ghibli is an amazing company, and has brought us a ton of amazing films that deliver in visual and story splendor.

So, I bring a question to all of /a/. What is your favorite Ghibli film, and why?
>>
Finding it impossible to post the damn link... gimme a minute to figure out how to post it.
>>
Ok, it's on Cytube, with the room title Waiting_for_JoJo ... room is listed public, come join in guys!
>>
File: 1437845732054.jpg (46 KB, 483x487) Image search: [Google]
1437845732054.jpg
46 KB, 483x487
>>138970916
buttbump
>>
>>138971813
I remember asking about this picture during the eva run...

Kiki's Delivery Service has started playing, for whoever is interested in joining! Room is open to all!

Poll is also up for what should be shown afterwards.
>>
https://instasync.com/r/HunterGreen for the stream info!
>>
File: kiki.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kiki.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
Rest in peace, Phil Hartman
>>
Excel Saga is coming up, for those interested.
>>
Excel Saga starting soon.
>>
I strongly dislike the Ghibli series and that one guy that was sucking that translator's dick was annoying. I'll pass, but have a bump.
>>
>>138975586
Thanks for the bump

We'll be moving onto Cromartie in a short while, as there's some issues with Youtube and broadcast rights with some of the viewers.

Everyone is welcome to join us!
>>
File: 1417937479166.png (447 KB, 447x599) Image search: [Google]
1417937479166.png
447 KB, 447x599
>>138976641
>>
Stream is over for the night, but will be up tomorrow night at 6PST with The Cat Returns, Cromartie High and Gundam Build Fighters.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.