[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spirit Circle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
So this is ending in a couple of chapters right? It's been a wild ride.
>>
>>138965490
Ends next week on the 30th.
>>
Next chapter is the last one.
>>
What story will Mizukami present to us next?

Did he finish SY yet?
>>
>>138966268
Sengoku Youko is still ongoing but it feels like it's ending soon as well.
>>
>>138965490
SC really reminds me of Getter Robo Fo where the pilots learn the fundamental Buddhist truth of the universe and life.

Weird manga, both.
>>
>>138966309
End in two chapters, so in two months.
>>
I think SC is his best story to date.
>>
>>138966368
>>138965750
So Mizukami is ending two manga almost at the same time. Do you think it was planned? I really hope he comes back with a new series quickly, I can't get enough of this guy.
>>
>>138966368
>End in two chapters

Wait, really? What about the Thousand Tailed Fox? Sounds like we should expect an immediate sequel series.
>>
>>138966447
I think the raws are still quite in front of the translated stuff.
>>
>>138966496
Oh yeah, it's at least a couple of volumes ahead, right?
>>
>>138966530
2 tankobons in front + at least 4-5 months of magazine raws.
>>
>>138966447
That part was resolved in the latest chapter already, now the characters split into three groups: Senya, Tsukiko and Nao, Jinka and Tama, and Shinsuke and Hanator, to take of their own final missions.
>>
>>138966392
SY - best characters
SC - best story
HnS - best setting
>>
>>138966631
I'm glad, it's needed to end for a while.

>>138966430
I hope so too. He's one of the few who's good at endings.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.