[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just wanted to remind all of /a/ that nothing in life is impossible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 4681848.jpg (64 KB, 952x716) Image search: [Google]
4681848.jpg
64 KB, 952x716
I just wanted to remind all of /a/ that nothing in life is impossible with hard work and guts.
>>
File: 1453032101767.jpg (29 KB, 531x249) Image search: [Google]
1453032101767.jpg
29 KB, 531x249
>>
File: Bob Ross on Talent.png (865 KB, 800x621) Image search: [Google]
Bob Ross on Talent.png
865 KB, 800x621
>>
Arigato, coachi.
>>
If Coach is so smart, then why did he die?
>>
>>138958355
>You can become a cute 2D lesbians with hard work and guts
Good thing nobody would go on the internet to tell lies!
>>
>>138958932
You can!

Work hard to develop the technology to turn yourself into a little girl!

Have the guts to confess to another cute little girl!

Hard work! And guts!
>>
>>138958977
dont forget to oxygen your muscles
>>
>>138958355
>I just wanted to remind all of /a/ that nothing in life is possible even with hard work and guts.
ftfy
>>
>>138958932
facerig is only the beginning, anon.
>>
>>138958355
Pretty sure you mean nepotism.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.