[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scenes that never fail to bring the feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: fate of pinocchio.png (1008 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
fate of pinocchio.png
1008 KB, 1600x900
I destroyed the engine room. Your plot ends here and now.
>Kikaider! But how could you escape?
I tricked Bijinder into releasing me.
>You tricked her? Impossible! You're unable to lie!
Oh, but I can. Just like you, Gil. If...necessary...I can even kill my own brothers.
That's right, Gil...it's that submission circuit you put inside me. As you can see, it's been activated.
And I now have that evil heart you wished for. Except...
Except this evil heart has made me stronger.
It has made me stronger...because I do not want to give into it.
>Stop! That's an order! Stop, Kikaider, stop! ...Why?!

"Pinocchio turned to the old man and happily exclaimed, "I'm not a wooden puppet anymore!""

And so now, with this act I shall at last become fully human...but the...price that I must pay for it...is eternal torment...as the good and evil inside of me struggle in my heart...forever...
>>
>>138932576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqMyH7vhbJs

I had forgotten all about Kikaider...that definitely makes me tear up watching with the music
>>
The ending of saving private ryan always gets me
>>
File: Death_of_a_Badass.jpg (36 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
Death_of_a_Badass.jpg
36 KB, 500x383
>>138933128
>Look! THE EAST IS BURNING RED!

http://youtu.be/kXSkThtywIE
>>
>>138933128
Damn
>>
>>138933679
jesus that's a lousy excuse for gundam
>>
>>138934441
kys millennial.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (12 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
12 KB, 443x332
>>138934441
That's what makes it so great. G Gundam it's cooler than TTGL.
>>
>>138934510
go to bed old man
>>
>feels
Fuck off. Nobody wants to read an entire thread of bawwing by people who are so immature they can only communicate their emotions through shitty memes.
>>
>>138935541
who pissed in your cornflakes?
>>
File: bear.jpg (34 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
34 KB, 768x432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JQidbCT83I

Sheri
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.