[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's on Kumiko's mind, other than cocks that is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
What's on Kumiko's mind, other than cocks that is?
>>
Reina, presumably.
>>
>>138928449
Almost finished rewatching this. Why is Hibike so damn good?
>>
>>138928692
It's okay.
>>
>>138928692
I thought about rewatching it but I figure the movie will do. Can't wait for season 2 though. I loved the show though, one of my favourite shows in a long time. Characters were great, story was great, friggin' gorgeous and all around well directed. Extremely satisfying for such a short show.
>>
>>138928449
>cocks
You should watch a show before deciding to shitpost about it.
>>
>>138928449
clits
brass instruments
octopi
>>
>>138928858
>>>/u/
Take your delusions and leave.
>>
>>138928692
I really liked Hibike not because it was some yuribait or cute girls doing cute things, but because every characters were striving to be the best they could be.
The challenges they faced, the disappointment of failure, the joy of success, all these fundamental everyday life emotion combined with amazing animation really made it AOTY for me.
>>
>>138928965
I liked it because Kumiko made cute faces.
>>
>>138929010
And sounds. Don't forget sounds.
>>
>>138928965
It's haikyuu but music.
>>
>>138928449
Fagotts.
>>
File: ballroom.jpg (111 KB, 500x534) Image search: [Google]
ballroom.jpg
111 KB, 500x534
>>138929068
I need more KyoAni sports anime.
>>
File: Hibike-Gif-compressor.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Hibike-Gif-compressor.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>138928965
Yeah, that. But a lot of it was the animation. Probably he best looking show I've seen, save Nagi no Asukara.
Damn good animation combined with damn good setting and scenery. And then you throw music into the mix...
>>
>>138929068
I thought it was more of a Ping Pong but music. Like the "sport" takes more of a backseat, serving as a catalyst for character development. More thematically similar, too.
>>
Music.
>>
File: 上手くなりたい!!.jpg (535 KB, 1565x1208) Image search: [Google]
上手くなりたい!!.jpg
535 KB, 1565x1208
>>138928449
Her insecurity about her breast size
Her tatemae and honne
Reina
Her uncertain feeling towards Shuuichi
上手くなりたい!

Kumiko is a really interesting protagonist
One of the best maybe
>>
"Tago Mago is the superior album"
>>
>>138931526
Kumiko a CUTE!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.