[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this ntr meme so popular? Mc didn't love the girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
Why is this ntr meme so popular?

Mc didn't love the girl and she loved an other guy. Fucking degenerates.
>>
File: 1415356038342.gif (2 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1415356038342.gif
2 MB, 512x288
>shipperfag still assblast
>>
It is the mindset of immature people to want everything to pander to them. Therefore, they become extremely upset whenever MC doesn't get the girl. These people would find themselves more at home in the harem genre.
>>
"Nice guys" think the world owes them for being a decent human being like everyone else.
>>
Why is the "degenerate" meme so popular?
Its like /pol/ is invading us.
>>
If you save someone they're obligated to put out
They're also obligated to wait until you get out of a coma first.
>>
I don't know about you guys but I want to fuck Hinazuki. Or at the very least touch her inappropriately.
>>
>>138914399

I wish the studio stops teasing us. Fuck those assholes.
>>
>remove the pizza time
>put additional focus on this one girl who originally died

It makes me wonder...
Was this NTR spergfest intentional on the director's behalf?
>>
Yes, let's just forget all those "Calm down, you're 20 something and she's 10!" moments the MC had like they didn't happen, they clearly had no feelings for each other whatsoever and the MC is definitely not a cuck.
>>
>>138914534
Pretty sure it really is /pol/, nobody else uses that trash
>>
>>138914399
>Mc didn't love the girl
Keep telling yourself that
>>
Did Satoru have his first boner when he was a semi veggie?
>>
>>138914555
that's the most ridiculous thing, i ever read
>>
File: 1456004964509.jpg (328 KB, 1488x1400) Image search: [Google]
1456004964509.jpg
328 KB, 1488x1400
Self-insertfags are retarded, what else is new?
>>
>>138914913
No, that was probably when he was listening to his mom and a little girl take a bath together.
>>
>>138914399
I really don't understand what they're thinking.

NTR happened in both manga and anime.
Manga ended with Airi x Satoru pairing.
Anime seems to be following the manga ending.

Why do they feature the Satoru x Kayo paring now?
>>
>>138914987
I wanted to be part of that bath ;_;
>>
The fact that this show's discussion devolved into an argument about cuckoldry is a sure sign of a shit fanbase.
>>
>>138914913
Do you think his mom jacked him off?
>>
So everything in the OP happened except for the gun shot and Satoru jumping off a building. Next episode?
>>
>>138915266
Dude, no.
Have you seen her lips?
>>
>>138915380
a blowjob is fine too
>>
>>138914816
Maybe being 29 mentally and 10 year old physically changes perception and way of thinking
>>
>>138915469
Yeah, like being attracted to children and making you a cuck.
>>
>>138915469
And 10 is a perfect age to develop "curiosity", if you know what I mean...
>>
>>138914399
>Why is this ntr meme so popular?

Because for all intents and purposes it is, at least from the audience point of view. The same feelings.
>>
Because the author wasted time developing a pseudo relationship simply to 180 on the entire situation for cheap emotional reactions and/or to rewrite poor storytelling. What amuses me is that Airifags dont think this applies to them as well.

Either way the entire story to its original purpose which was about saving the mother; who is honestly best girl anyway.
>>
>>138915207
More like a shit show because there's nothing else to discuss.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJMGu1KUQ1g
>>
He should've pounded that loli pussy when he had the chance. Yes or yes, /a/?
>>
>>138914399
I self insert and she was stolen from me, that makes it NTR you fuck
>>
>>138916296
Yeah, his mum was in the way that night.
>>
Bruh he was cucked hard.
>>
>>138915355
The gunshot is literally irrelevant
>>
>>138917077

b-but OP foreshadowing!
>>
Bitch probably threw away Satoru's gifted mits, or worse gave it to Hiromi.
>>
>>138914399
Just look at your picture, the studio shipped the hell out of them.
>>
File: Hinazuki.Kayo.full.1977538.jpg (342 KB, 752x1062) Image search: [Google]
Hinazuki.Kayo.full.1977538.jpg
342 KB, 752x1062
All this calling of people supposedly "self-inserting"

Is SHIPPING a thing that can't ever happen to a fan base? Can we not secretly hope for characters to get together after 70% of the story is dedicated to them?

This isn't NTR, this isn't self-inserting, this just disappointing to the viewers/readers who wished for otherwise and that's the god damned truth.
>>
Another reason why you should put your bitch in the fridge.
>>
>>138914497
>B-But he never wanted her anyway

Living in denial is unhealthy anon
>>
>>138917920
It clearly wasn't the goal.

I mean, there's a reason he reminds himself he's 29 years old whenever he gets flustered around her: he still looks at her as a child, and has no real intention of pursuing a romantic relationship with her.

His aim was to prevent his mother's murder in the future; the fact that the most efficient way of doing so was through saving Kayo was a coincidence.
>>
>>138918090
You just shot yourself in the foot there.
>>
>>138918154
How exactly did I do that?....

Usually when people assert something, they qualify the assertion.
>>
>>138914399
Yes, to call it NTR is retarded, so is making a separate thread to argue about the same thing.
>>
>>138917920
Did you reply to the wrong person or are you unable to comprehend the written English language?
>>
>>138918090
If he isn't attracted to her, why would he have to remind himself of that to begin with? Do you regularly have to remind yourself you're totally not attracted to someone because they're too young?
>>
>>138918200
Why would he get flustered around her if he wasn't attracted to her?

So he's not uninterested in pursuing a relationship, he was just in denial because that'd make him a pedophile.

Either way, being attracted to the 11 year old version of a person probably doesn't set the best precedent for an adult relationship anyway.
>>
>>138914399
KEKED
>>
>>138918434
>>138918492
Did I say the 10 year old version of himself was not physically attracted to 10 year old Kayo? NOPE; he clearly was. That doesn't mean he wanted to marry her. You CAN be physically attracted to someone while simultaneously having no interest in a monogamous relationship with them.

What I really said was that a romantic relationship with her wasn't his goal... from the BEGINNING. Hell, he himself was trying to get her taken into custody by protective services so she wouldn't be in the same town anymore... because the goal was to prevent her murder, no to court her.

Lastly, his surprise regarding his arousal towards her IN-ARGUABLY demonstrates that his true intentions were nothing close to making her his wife. Anytime he blushed or lost his composure around her he got surprised... because the thoughts that typically lead to those reactions were last on the list of his conscious thoughts.

He wanted to save her because through doing so, he'd save his mom. That's the reason he went back to save her. That's it.
>>
>>138914399
>>138914497
You sound like two cucks who are rationalising.
>>
when will this cuck meme stop?
>>
>>138914399
They look like a cute couple there.
>>
>>138914858
Keep telling the opposite thing, shipperfag cancer.
>>
File: would you.jpg (825 KB, 1511x1944) Image search: [Google]
would you.jpg
825 KB, 1511x1944
>>
File: kayo 67865678.png (362 KB, 855x816) Image search: [Google]
kayo 67865678.png
362 KB, 855x816
>>138917641
I started watching it because i liked kayo and the way time travel is shown in the show
>>
>>138919439
Nah, I don't self-insert into fictional characters so even if they get cucked that has absolutely no effect on me.
>>
>>138914399
The show had great potential
>>
>>138917641
This, is it this hard for people to understand. The point of the story was to save their lives, but the majority of the focus was Satoru and Kayo. Of course people are going to be angry about this outcome when the story dedicated so much time to two people.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.