[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Experiments Lain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (292 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
292 KB, 500x500
After hearing Lains soliloquy you've got to wonder, who actually is Lain Iwakura?
>>
>>138906138
>soliloquy
funny word to describe monologue.
You're cool, I bet you understood everything.
>>
>>138906138
I personally think she's a cyborg created by the government that was built with artificial intelligence and she gained consciousness at the end. That would explain the suits following her around spying on her and her having the money or means to get all those fancy computer parts. I think her parents and her sister are failed models or maybe models that didn't gain actual consciousness like Lain.
>>
File: image.png (259 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
259 KB, 1242x2208
>>138906395
That's not a funny way to explain it at all annon?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1TSOvYHMrU
>>
>>138906138
She's my wife.
>>
>>138906498
But what was the alien? I still wonder about that. Fuck I want to rewatch Lain now. I love it so much, it's a surreal masterpiece on a media/global scale imo.
>>
>>138906628
Great choice annon. While I wouldn't make Lain my waifu she's in my top five anime characters I'd want to meet and interview if they were real people.
>>
>>138906395
fag.
>>
>>138906753
>>138906534
It's funny because it was a monologue instead of a soliloquy.
Oh god, why nobody made a "EL is bad" meme
>>
File: scan17.jpg (2 MB, 2525x3428) Image search: [Google]
scan17.jpg
2 MB, 2525x3428
>>138906687

The ayy lmao was just another computer program tormenting people in real life as the separation between real life and the Wired became less and less solid. In earlier episodes (4 and 6 I think?) people reference a story about a boy in a greed and red sweater showing up beside people's beds.

Its quite possible that its a government surveillance program that assumed metaphysical form.
>>
>>138906138
Some random chick
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.