[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Welcome to the NHK really that good or does /r9k/ just overhype
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Is Welcome to the NHK really that good or does /r9k/ just overhype the shit out of it?
>>
>/r9k/
>>
's pretty damn good. A bit like watamote but things actually happen
>>
It's been about 6 or 7 years since I watched it. But it was one of the greats for sure. I think it deserves credit because it took on a very challenging subject and handled it well. Usually when there's an anime about Hiki's they shy away from the dark side of it.
>>
Is this a thinly veiled request thread or are you a faggot?
>>
It depends on your lifestyle and what you would look to get out of it. If you browse /r9k/, it will most likely resonate with you on multiple levels.

Also, I've heard the novel is better, so if you're into reading look into that as well.
>>
>>138897864
You have to be in the right stage of life to appreciate it.

Are you in a good place, with a bright future and healthy relationships? Then it's going to seem half-assed and pathetic.

Are you in a terrible place? Hikki, no friends, no future? Then it's going to cry truth from the blood.

So watch it at the right time, because you don't want to let it go to waste.
>>
NTR
>>
>>138898114
I'm in a much healthier place with fulfilling relationships and past my NEET years and watching it right now, and I'm enjoying it. I remember what it was like, I don't find it pathetic, although I do feel a little pity seeing someone still stuck in that place. But even if I couldn't relate to it, I would still find it entertaining.
>>
I enjoyed it because Satou is one of the only MC's I can actually realate to.
>>
>>138897864

>/r9k/

It's pretty good though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.