[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>comedy series >ends in a joke >people don't get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images (26).jpg (21 KB, 504x292) Image search: [Google]
images (26).jpg
21 KB, 504x292
>comedy series
>ends in a joke
>people don't get it
this series is a truly pleb filter
>>
>joke

how the fuck was that funny
>>
>>138890467
>>ends in a joke
She was actually serious.
>>
>comedy series
>entire series is shitty except for the last 2 episodes
>>
>>138890639
>>138890776
>>138890800
truly a pleb filter
>>
>>138890851
Gainax was fucking with us because season 2 never, but the character was truly serious.
>>
>>138890903
they joke about it in the soundtrack dude
>>
>>138890954
never listened to the sound track. so I'll take your word for it.
>>
>>138890954
Link?
>>
>>138890467
How did Panty escape?
>>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=C_QL6WV2bvM

>138891031
01:07:19 mark
>>
>>138890776
Watch it again, it's as silly as the rest of the series
>>
>>138890776
The only joke is that is gonna be continued.
>>
>>138890954
The only joke they make about it is Panty saying there's going to be several thousand seasons.
Gainax was dead serious about making a season 2. But the Trigger exodus probably put a stop to that. You don't make a promise like they did at the end of the show and release a teaser promotional image just for a joke.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.