[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of having more than one of these "cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: moeblobs.jpg (479 KB, 1225x437) Image search: [Google]
moeblobs.jpg
479 KB, 1225x437
What's the point of having more than one of these "cute girls doing cute things" shows? They're all the same thing, even the covers are basically the same but with different uniform and hair colors. You watch one of these, you have already watched all of them.

The worst part is seeing them tagged as "seinen".
>>
(You)
>>
>>138843185
It's cool
>>
>>138843270
So explain me how shows like Sansha Sanyou and Unhappy are different than others like K-ON, Yuru Yuri, Kiniro Mosaic, etc.
>>
>>138843185
> You watch one of these, you have already watched all of them.
This can be said about pretty much every anime genre
>>
>>138843185
SoL is life. You can literally do anything with it. I know that on the surface, they look the same, but trust me OP, each and every one of those shows hides some deep, awesome plot
>>
>>138843364
Well, I don't think many people here are from 3 months in the future, so I doubt anyone could tell you.
>>
>>138843185
>cute girls doing cute things
>2 of these shows have male MCs
>>
File: 1456250761648.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456250761648.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>138843399
Oh, sure, 20 minutes of a bunch of cute girls drinking tea.
>>
>>138843185
What's the point of having everything? They're all the same thing, even appearances are basically the same but with different variation. You get one of these, you have already get all of them.

The worst part is seeing them being considered same as my favorite.
>>
>>138843364
If you'd actually watch them you'd realize that they are as different as Tatami Galaxy and NGE.
>>
>>138843185
SoL is the new Mecha in the anime industry.

Meaning It's a fucking cancer that will never go away only contained if we're very lucky.
>>
>>138843399
They told me that about K-ON and I was severely disappointed.
>>
>>138843920
That is the most retarded comparison ever. Good job.
>>
>>138843185
>What's the point of having more than one of these "cute girls doing cute things" shows?
People like them, so they make more of them. Its not difficult to understand.
>>
>>138843364
I'm not clairvoyant so I can't help you with Sansha Sanyou but for the others I can
>K-on
A heartfelt and highly character driven story about five highschool girls using music as a tool to find themselves. Though differing in motives and talent, each girl has their own reason for joining the light music club and through it are they able to find themselves. On this quest for self-actualization each girl leaves an indelible imprint upon the other as they form the most intricately intertwined and deeply developed friendship you will see in anime, nay, in storytelling.
>Yuru Yuri
A thrilling tale revolving around the various romantically passionate and blossoming female characters as they cope with interpersonal female relations throughout their sexual maturation.
>Kiniro Mosaic
A stunning portrayal of differing cultures (Japan and the United Kingdom) coming together and relating with each other, both based on their similarities and differences.
>>
>>138843422
That Tanaka show is actually borderline fujobait at points for the sake of comedy. Not that OP would know that, since he's a drooling retard talking about shit that he has zero idea about.
>>
>>138843185
>The worst part is seeing them tagged as "seinen".
What do you consider "worthy" of a demographic?
>>
Hiro should bring back visible sage, then maybe you fuckers will stop bumping shitty bait threads.
>>
>>138843185
>>138843364
>not knowing why cgdct are seinen
>the same retarded thread and questions already asked a million times by newfags
You need to lurk at least 2 years before posting on /a/.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.