[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boku dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
File: 1458243002428.png (497 KB, 877x493) Image search: [Google]
1458243002428.png
497 KB, 877x493
Is anyone else incredibly disappointed by /a/'s reaction to this last episode?

Satoru went back in time to try to stop a mass murdering that he had been unable to stop when he was a kid. Not only did he save three kids from dying, but countless more that would come after, not to mention his mother.

Yet all the fags over here can think about is how this one girl that had her life saved didn't fuck him back as a reward for being saved (Not even accounting the fact that said savior was in a coma for fifteen years)

You people have been conditioned way too much by shitty anime where fake badly written women worship the ground the main character walks on for the sake of being fap fodder. You projected yourself on Satoru and got mad on his behalf for him not getting the sex reward. It's typical "nice guy" bullshit.

The worst part is that Satoru himself was just happy beyond belief that he had managed to save her and she was living a good life that had been taken away from her in the previous timeline.

If you knew a woman you thought was attractive was gonna die and you knew that by saving her, she still wouldn't fuck you, would that stop you from saving her? Pathetic. This is why you will never be loved, /a/.
>>
>>138822805
There's no point in trying to call out /a/ on this. Most people here are too accustomed to treating women like prizes.
>>
>>138822805
>If you knew a woman you thought was attractive was gonna die and you knew that by saving her, she still wouldn't fuck you, would that stop you from saving her?
A lot of people would say yes but I say it won't stop me. Like I give a shit if she wouldn't fuck me as long as she's still safe and sound.
>>
I wonder how it felt to cum inside Kayo.
>>
The whole cuck/ntr bullshit is retarded, but I still think Satoru is a dumbass for not trying to catch the killer. He merely concentrated on saving the victims when he should have been more worried about tailing them and seeing who was going after them.

Also, how did Satoru survive getting drowned? I assume he was saved by someone? If so, did they not see the teacher? Did they not notice the car on the sea where he was a passenger on the side? Did they not notice that the car looks suspiciously like the teacher's real car? Was there no fucking investigation whatsoever about this?
>>
All of you are virgin neckbeard cucks. This is why I don't come to this shitty board
>>
I don't give a shit about Kayo but it's a bit saddening to me that a lot of his good memories of his mother and that pizza delivering chick are now null and void because they happened in a different timeline.
>>
>>138822805

Don't care. Kayo was just a means to an end to save the best girl of the series, the mother.
>>
>>138822940
Oh shut up /adv/
>>
>>138822805
What the hell are you talking about? He failed to stop the killer so he continued murdering during all those years. Even worse, since he was in a coma and like he said that was his last revival, all the people that he saved are now dead in this timeline (like the kid who gets ran over by the truck).
>>
File: Super_Inkgun.gif (287 KB, 383x383) Image search: [Google]
Super_Inkgun.gif
287 KB, 383x383
I'd go back and time and get a higher killcount, OP.
>>
>>138822903
THIS!
Satoru should have been way more careful, he doesn't get the excuse of being a children, he's 29 years old inside his brain. How the fuck did he not plan how to catch the murderer better? And how the fuck did he not suspect the teacher?
>>
I haven't watched it yet, and I abandoned the threads ages ago. I want to read the end before I catch up with the anime.

/a/ is terrible as usual though so all of this is barely worth saying.
>>
>>138823085
>all the people that he saved are now dead in this timeline (like the kid who gets ran over by the truck).
That timeline doesn't exist anymore
>>
It's a bad story. It will annoy people regardless of logic or morals, because of the terrible plot contrivance.
There's a shitload of stories with bittersweet ends, but you only get salty readers/watchers when they feel they got deprived of a better ending on purpose by the author.
>>
>>138823085
Butterfly Effect could mean those people never needed saving :^)
>>
>>138823085
Overall it's a net loss of people that Satoru saved. To save his mom, Hiromi, Kayo and the other one he sacrificed himself and all the others he had saved to do so.
Not to mention 15 years of his life and if he tried to hook up with Airi she'd be like 11 years old
>>
>>138822805
>Is anyone else incredibly disappointed by /a/'s reaction to this last episode?

It was completely expected. It's like you had faith in /a/ to begin with for some reason.
>>
>>138823147
>Not to mention 15 years of his life
Eh, that's kind of not really a loss, though. Because he DID live those 15 years of his life and apparently he didn't have a great time with them.

Now he has the experience of 15 years of life but in a much better condition (coma affects aside)
>>
Not really, no. This is how this place always has been.

That aside, this is a pretty generic anime, all things considered. The first episode was quite captivating. So much so, in fact, that I read the whole thing after seeing it. And... that might've been a mistake. The manga was quite bland. The antagonist is boring and the hero doesn't act like an adult, at all. Like many people already said, he never bothered to actually catch the criminal, even when he almost had him by his balls. In the bus, for instance, he could've staged an ambush with his friends / mother. He could've even simply observed from afar. Or, consider the car scene... can't wriggle out of a simple seat belt? Seriously? Don't even attempt to open the door, or try to turn the wheel? Pretty unrealistic reaction... especially for an adult...
>>
>>138823178
Yes I'm sure that employers will love the fact that he never graduated middle school, let along highschool.
>>
File: Airi cute.png (313 KB, 700x678) Image search: [Google]
Airi cute.png
313 KB, 700x678
>>138822956
>Satoru doesn't even know Airi in this timeline even though his mother said that she had high girlfriend potential
>We will probably never see Airi again
For why
>>
Too many people from /pol/ and /tv/.
>>
>>138823217
He was working at a pizza place with those credentials
>>
File: asddsa.png (808 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
asddsa.png
808 KB, 800x600
>>
>>138822805
>If you knew a woman you thought was attractive was gonna die and you knew that by saving her, she still wouldn't fuck you, would that stop you from saving her?

Yes? What am I? A fucking cuck?
>>
File: The 40 year old virgin.png (65 KB, 945x566) Image search: [Google]
The 40 year old virgin.png
65 KB, 945x566
>>138822805
>>138822865
>saving the distressed damsel is its own reward, you are not entitled to have your genetic legacy continue
And now you know why feminist men are the most pathetic cuckolds
>>
>>138822805
Yeah, I wish they went a little crazier. I was expecting NTR shitposting but it wasn't at the level I hoped for.
>>
>>138823267
Most importantly though he lost Airi
>>
>>138823291
Wasn't it Kenya that fucked Kayo?
>>
>>138823300
Moms are not for fucking, anon. Remember that the reason Satoru went back in time was to save his mom.
Ergo any complaint about losing kayo is stupid since she's not the reason he went back to 1988
>>
Memes aside, there's people to actually approve that coma shitfest, or are you being contrarian on purpose?
This is an idiotic anime.
>>
>>138823217
The new timeline will probably still work out better for him. Old timeline Satoru was an ambitionless loser stuck forever in a dead-end minimum wage job. New timeline Satoru can start over again and has an excuse for his shitty CV, namely being thrown into the river by his psychopath teacher. He only needs to recover physically and will impress people with the speed of his mental "recovery" since he got those missing 15 years under the belt anyway thanks to time travel shenanigans.
>>
>>138823257
/pol/ is always here, /tv/ be here to make fun of /a/ usually
>>
Thought this thread would be /r9k/ tier with people calling her a roastie slut and saying that they'd kill her. Kind of glad that I was wrong about robots being here.
>>
>>138822805
Why were you expecting otherwise?

And I have to assume that this is desired reaction that the author intended, given how notorious NTR is over there. People will disavow heroines if it is revealed that they so much as have a boyfriend, much less fuck one of the MCs friends.

Also there is the fact that they CLEARLY built up romantic interest between the two characters throughout the series, letting the viewer know that this was not simply a platonic relationship. And whats more, the other characters in the show even knew that it wasn't platonic. I mean, his friend Hriomi was also killed way back then, but he didn't even give a shit about Hiromi; he was 100% focused on Kaya. Only once he knew Kaya was safe did he care about one of his best friends who was about to get murdered.

Tl;dr it is obvious that the author wanted this reaction from his target audience. As for why, I couldn't tell you. Maybe its a show about complete self sacrifice? Maybe he just wanted to anger people. Who knows.

I haven't read the manga so I don't know what happens next, but I doubt he is going to revert timelines after introducing the baby.
>>
>>138823357
No.
>>
>>138823358
Regardless, he still got cucked like a fag.
>>
I'm sorry for being butthurt because I lost 15 years of my life in a coma to save one girl who ended up fucking another guy
I should be happy enough that I protected her smile haha... well, happy end achieved! Time to live the rest of my life in poverty due to lack of possible jobs and every night think about my lover's pussy getting pounded by a tiny dicked trap
>>
>>138823358
>Remember that the reason Satoru went back in time was to save his mom.
Wrong. He didn't deliberately go back to save his mom. He just so happened to go back that far and then decided he could make right what once went wrong. Everything he did after arriving in the distant past he did for Kayo and not for saving his mother.
>>
>>138823632
He still won like 5 years.
>>
>>138823632
he still has the mind of a 29 year old mixed with his new childhood memories so in time travel terms he should be having a shit ton of nose bleeds from overlapping memories, but hey he can write manga again with his 'i got put in a 15 year old coma you should publish me' style
>>
>>138822868
>A lot of people would say yes but I say it won't stop me.
It should be the other way around.
>>
>>138823512
>Also there is the fact that they CLEARLY built up romantic interest between the two characters throughout the series, letting the viewer know that this was not simply a platonic relationship.

I never saw it as that, ever. I think it's just shippers projecting. If anything, I would think if anyone had romantic feelings it would have been Kayo and it would be explain some of her own guilt for 'moving on' while Satoru slept.

There was person that the author was hinting he had romantic feelings for, but it was never Kayo.
>>
>>138822805
I said this in the others threads and I will say again: This is fucking fiction, stop comparing it with real life.

Yes, I think that they should have ended together, not because it's her obligation but simply because it would be cute (again: this is fucking FICTION).

That said I agree with the rest, most of /a/ is stupid.
>>
File: 1454100957256.png (196 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
1454100957256.png
196 KB, 400x480
>>138822805
>>
>>138823257
please go to /tv/ and cry about it again cuck, your attempt yesterday was hilarious
>>
>>138822805

Personally I'm less angry about "muh NTR" and more of the fact that this had shitty writing all around.

Think of it this way. You decide to write an non-comedy action flick about a bad guy and a nuke. You focus more on stopping the nuke and less on catching the bad guy.

80% of the movie in, the nuke launches and you find out the fucking thing is a dud. You have now caught the bad guy but you spend more than half the movie hyping this bomb.

There are only two possible reactions: 1 - People will be mad. 2 - Your movie will be subject to ridicule forevermore.
>>
>>138823512
They don't seem to get the mangaka did it on purpose for shock value because they don't know he loves edgy shit.
He wrote himself into a corner because his mystery was shit: everyone except the retarded protagonist had guessed who the killer was since forever. So he pulled the coma shit to surprise his readers because that kind of outrageous shit will obviously make them react.
>>
>>138822805
Shit show gets shit reaction.
There.
>>
>>138823872
>there is just one person who dislikes /tv/ on 4chan
>>
>>138823144
>butterfly effect
In the manga, his friends reminisce about situations that happened during his coma and he gets confused because he has the exact same memories from the original timeline (except it was Hiromi playing his part in the current timeline, of course).

There's even less butterfly effect here than in Steins;Gate.
>>
Remember. Never trust a trap, they'll cuck you while you're in a coma.
>>
It was fun for, like, 5 episodes. Then it just became pure shit. I can see why MAL would praise it like the next Gunbuster though.
>>
>>138822903
+
>>
>>138823956
So Hiromi did not only steal his future wife but his entire life? Fuck.
>>
>>138823965
This is the exact breeding strategy of certain species of birds and lizards.
They look like females so males don't react defensively to them, they sneak in, fug their target and escape.
>>
File: 1.jpg (44 KB, 960x616) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44 KB, 960x616
>>138822805

Daily reminder.

>women are evil even in chinese cartoons
>>
My problem with this episode was not the NTR, but how rushed it was.
>>
>>138823965

The face of someone who's hungry for kano pussy.
>>
>>138824045
Hiromi is a doctor, starou was a mangaka that got kicked off hsi magazine and had to take a part time job
>>
>>138823804
You are right that it was only obvious that Kayo had strong feelings for him, because the MC didn't know about his feelings; he was the stereotypical a-sexual MC. Just like every shit anime ever, they go out of there way to make the MC completely unaware of his own feelings to the point of being asexual for some stupid reason.

But the fact that all of his friends, and mainly his mother, knew about Kayo and Satoru's 'relationship' is more damning evidence. His mother is portrayed as an incredibly astute character who knows Satoru better than he knows himself. And they made it obvious that she was supporting him behind the scenes, and that this wasn't just to 'help a friend'.

Again, it was clearly built upon from the start that their relationship was not platonic, all in an apparent effort to make the fact that she ultimately marries Hiromi more impactful; did she and Hiromi even talk to each other during the entire show, for that matter?

>>138823907
Yeah I have to assume that this was done for shock value. The author was saying "I bet you thought you knew how this story was going to end, didn't you? well guess what...."
>>
>>138824176
>did she and Hiromi even talk to each other during the entire show, for that matter?
A few times in the bus, truly destined to be together
>>
>>138824223
>a few times in the bus
I can't believe people will actually defend this shit.
>>
>>138823956
Now THAT'S the real NTR here
>>
>>138824223
He lent her books! He kept her entertained! He was the only one that truly cared about her.
>>
A shame. 5 more episode then it could have gone for the mango end.
>>
>>138824308
It'll have the manga ending, you retard.
>>
File: 1326148289649.jpg (68 KB, 335x335) Image search: [Google]
1326148289649.jpg
68 KB, 335x335
>>138822805
Somebody needed to say it. Thanks OP.
>>
>>138824356

that's why i said it's a shame if only the studio had more budget and time for more episodes.
>>
>>138824411

misread it, i doubt it.
>>
Can someone spoil the manga end for me?
>>
>>138824356
The Kayofag director wrote Airi out of the story, so it won't
>>
>>138823104
>How the fuck did he not plan how to catch the murderer better? And how the fuck did he not suspect the teacher?
Maybe you missed the fact that he's a literal retard. He wasn't even trying to catch the killer. His entire plan was to get the victims to be someplace else on the exact day they were killed the first time, and if he did that they would be fine. Something that would save someone if they died from a piano falling on their heads, but not if they are the victims of a serial murderer stalker, who could just kill them a different day or simply target someone else (plus his own actions could have changed the circumstances of the crimes to begin with, luckily they live in the world of hack manga writing, where everything is decided by destiny except for a few plot ploints, like routes in a visual novel).

>>138822903
There was zero investigation and his "multiple identical cars" setup was pointless to begin with. This was only addressed in one panel where it's explained that the police saw that the model of the car was the same as the teacher's but dismissed it because it had no relation. Of course it's unrelated, the police doesn't investigate every owner of a blue Corolla every time someone who also has one commits a crime, but what about the real investigation about that particular car? Not a word.
>>
b-but they were destined for each other!
>>
>>138824461
teacher gets arrested
the MC decides to live out his life as a cuck in the NTR timeline instead of going apeshit to try and force another time reset
trap-kun continues to bone Kayo everyday
the end
>>
>>138824578
What about Airi?
>>
>All these use of cuck

God damn crossboarders.
>>
>>138824607
Fuck off newcuck, it's part of board culture
>>
Cuckabunga the animu
>>
>>138824607
>All THESE poor grammar

God damn ESLs.
>>
>>138823314
Good to see that there are some non-brainwashed people here.
>>
>>138824673
this!

Just accepted you fucking faggots.
>>
>>138822805
i'm more disappointed by how many cucks there are coming out of the woodwork to defend this degeneracy
>>
>>138824590
Manga ends with MC hiding under that bridge from the rain
Airi appears out of nowhere and asks if she can share the spot with him, then it ends.
Its implied that they get together
I love these delusional manlet endings the author comes up with
>>
>>138824537
>There was zero investigation
You don't know how Japanese detectives work, do you anon? they don't.
>>
>>138822805
You don't get it. The people who really felt bothered by the "cheating" are just a minority. The majority is either playing along because they enjoy the shitposting (even if they don't even watch the show), or were disappointed by the show and took to NTRposting as a form of backlash. The manga is very poorly thought out, and the anime made it worse by focusing on young Kayo too much (and doing too good of a job with it), so it's even more jarring when you look at the series as a whole. The incredibly rushed final arc (as a result of spending most of its running time on Kayo's arc) sure doesn't help things.
>>
>>138823104
He is a child with the memory of a 29 year old. His brain is that of a elementary school kid. It's a lot less develop than an adult's. Why do people fail to get this?
>>
>>138824753
>Its implied that they get together
bullshit
>>
>>138824753
no it's implied they talk for a bit but lets be serious some highschooler isn't going to stay with a 30 year old jobless virgin
>>
>>138822805
This. /a/nons reacted very poorly. People feeling MC is entitled to get the girl just because he saved her are infantile. Unfortunately this is older than you think. Even before anime, this is Lois Lane bullshit logic.
>>
>>138824461
sensei is on the death row + Satoru meets Airi by chance in the very last few panels.
>>
>>138824753
There was nothing to imply they get together. They just meet.
>>
>>138824832
He's not jobless. He's a mangaka with at least two assistants and his work is having an anime adaptation. He's still a weird strange older man crying at her though, it would have been funny if she was also married by that point (preferably to the pizza manager).
>>
>>138824796
> Le less developed brain meme
All that would do is give him stronger emotions and no sex drive (as if that existed to begin with).

Of course people don't normally have 30yr old brains stuffed into elementary school kids so it's hard to find a reference.
>>
>>138824880
>>>/co/mblr
>>
>>138824787
>the anime made it worse by [...] doing too good of a job with it

This logic though.

Kayo was the only good thing about the show. Imagine this show with no characters anyone cared about. Absolutely forgettable/10. Instead we have, for example, this thread.

If anything, dealing with the killer directly and the other two victims should have played even less of a role.
>>
>>138824796
Show me were this was mentioned in the manga.
>>
>>138822805
It's the other way around. Even if she were to fuck me I still wouldn't save her if that means I would need to be at risk.
But I'm sure you guys will complain about this because you are thetypical moralfags.
>>
>>138824880
>thinking Lois Lane wouldn't fuck superman like an animal if she knew who he was do to saving her
>>
>>138825131
But Superman just keeps NTRing himself with kisses that make her forget that shit, it's self inflicted in his case
>>
>>138823314
>>saving the distressed damsel is its own reward

>still framing it in terms of reward
>I did something good therefore someone must owe me something

The show is trying to teach you why you are such a terrible person.
>>
>>138823632
>my lover's pussy
They never got that far. It was a infantile crush at best.
>>
>>138823314
What a loser
>>
>>138825159
That's a good goy. Be selfless and help those poor wymyn without expecting anything. You don't want to be a shitlord, do you? Very good goy.
>>
>>138822805
I'm mad she didn't turn into a MILF, she's not attractive in the least. He still has pizza delivery girl tho.
>>
The Cuck Without Me", by Kayo Hinazuki When i get bigger, big enough to go somewhere by myself, i want to cuck my friend who's far away. My friend who's in a coma for 15 years. The friend who saved my life. I want to leave him with nothing but pain and sadness. He will have no adults, children or classmates, only his mom. I will fuck his friend when i want to fuck his friend, i will cuck him when i want to cuck him and visit him with his friend's baby when i want to. I will then think about the cuck i left behind. Kids go to school, like nothing has changed. Adults go to the office, like nothing has changed. His mom eats like she used to. When i think about the cuck without me, i can't help but to laugh. I want to cuck my friend.
>>
>>138823632
Yes, this situation would have been so much better if she just waited 15 years and then fucked your disabled ass instead.
Then everything would have been great.
>>
>>138822805

Opposite for me. My faith in the tiny not-entirely-autistic population of /a/ is strengthened by this thread. I thought it would be 100% m-muh NTR.
>>
>that commie OP for this episode

Based.
>>
File: 1457379196111.gif (180 KB, 435x500) Image search: [Google]
1457379196111.gif
180 KB, 435x500
>not going back in time and siding with the killer once you see this
>>
>>138825272
kek
>>
>>138824223
>shit you do on elementary school determines who will you marry 15 years later.
People actually believe this.
>>
>heard about """NTR""" from day one but tried to avoid spoilers
>it finally came
>all that happened was Kayo decided to not to throw her life away on a 0.0001% chance that Satoru would wake up
>people actually blame her for this

Why are you fucks so stupid? Why are you so obsessed with cucks and NTR? Did you nerds get cucked at some point in your lives?
>>
>>138825255
>implying that young mother look isn't super hot

If I was Hiromi I would be hitting that every day.
>>
>>138822805
What bothers me is not the fact she fucked someone else, is the fact that she fucked the trap, Why him?. They did not even talk that much when they where children. Does this world only revolves around eight people?
>>
>>138825159
man you really are desperate
>>
>>138825380
Fuck off, tripcuck
>>
File: 14635349786634.jpg (151 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
14635349786634.jpg
151 KB, 500x375
>>138825380
>Why are you fucks so stupid? Why are you so obsessed with cucks and NTR? Did you nerds get cucked at some point in your lives?
>>
>>138825079
What's illogical about what I said? If the rescuing Kayo's arc had been shorter and had a lesser impact then the series would have been more consistent. It could have been a 7/10 show instead of 9.11/10 but this backlash would not have happened. As it is now it's a mess. A mystery without a mystery, where nothing is really explained and most of the time is spent on one specific girl from his class he didn't even know, going through the motions of a romance story, while saving his friend and the other unknown girl is solved in just a few pages.
>>
>>138825131
As I said. Lois Lane bullshit logic.
>>
File: 55234036_p5_master1200.jpg (457 KB, 824x1200) Image search: [Google]
55234036_p5_master1200.jpg
457 KB, 824x1200
So Satoru always had those time travel powers? Or did he get them after the murder series in his childhood?
In that scene in which Yashiro is about to kidnap the girl in 2006 Sachiko mentions how Satoru has always warned them before bad things could happen, like with "that fire" once. They didn't explain what it was but Satoru probably prevented some burst of fire when he was kid.
>>
>>138825408
The author wanted to make a point: Satoru saved two people and those two people gave birth to a new life.

Pottery. Even if it doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>138825380
>tripfag being a cuck
like pottery
>>
At least she didn't get BLACKED unlike another anime girl this season.
>>
>>138825347
Can you not read sarcasm? The entire premise of it is ridiculous for Hiromi and Satoru, should have just made it some Chad from the town she moved to, far more believable
>>
>>138825159
It's not that he wasn't "rewarded" for a good deed, its that he was punished for it.

I would say that he committed the ultimate self-sacrifice, one in which his entire life was destroyed to save others without any chance of benefit. However, the fact that his poor mother suffered through it, arguably suffering worse then he did, that pisses me off even more. She was a much more like able character.

They made it clear from episode one that every time he uses his ability to save other people, he ends up worse for the wear. So it is absolutely a story about self sacrifice with no rewards. Maybe its a story about someone with a self-sacrifice fetish. So is the moral of the story that he should not have sacrificed himself and put his mother through hell?
>>
File: 1436905890824.jpg (147 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
1436905890824.jpg
147 KB, 600x620
>All this butthurt add in the fact that it's perfect bait material for the shitposters to ruin whatever scraps there can be discussed about this anime

Adachi did nothing wrong, you faggots wouldn't even be here wasting your time talking if it wasn't for him
>>
>>138825380
>all that happened was Kayo decided to not to throw her life away on a 0.0001% chance that Satoru would wake up

Even if he did wake up he would be an 11 year old mentally.
They would have almost nothing in common other than being childhood friends.

Really there was no other option, the only other outcome is some sort of fucked up child grooming thing going on.
But then again /a/ would love that shit.
>>
>>138825559
Would it technically count as /ss/?
>>
File: 6346.png (530 KB, 853x960) Image search: [Google]
6346.png
530 KB, 853x960
>>
This series will forever be remembered for the NTR.
>>
>>138825490
It means the trap even after the girl moved away met no females in the entire 15 years and decided to go for the girl his good friend was with while he was out of action. I know the author was going for a deeper message but when you write it on paper and read it it sounds pretty sickening.
>>
>>138825523
He really did not end up in a worse position than before the story.
He had no friends, he didn't really make them in school and grew apart over time.
It's like his life might as well have not existed during that period in the original timeline.
The fact is he is closer now with his childhood friends than he was before.

But he didn't get to slay that pussy so I guess we can call him cucked and move on.
>>
File: 1456129277634.jpg (40 KB, 386x462) Image search: [Google]
1456129277634.jpg
40 KB, 386x462
Does Yuki Kajiura not know other kind of sound for her music? The whole OST might be easily replaced by SAO/Fate/Madoka/etc OST and it would fit perfectly.
>>
>>138822805
Well said anon
It just seemed pathetic seeing all kissless virgins here throwing a fit like how the MC should've been rewarded for sex like as a beta white knight would ask for
Jesus fucking cringe christ
>>
>>138822805
I'm more mad about the shit direction they've taken it and all the shit they've left out from the manga.
>>
>>138825696
at least they left the ntr. wouldn't even be noteworthy without it.
>>
>>138825559
>implying
Last time this happened for usagi dropped, it was universally panned
>>
>>138825523
>So is the moral of the story that he should not have sacrificed himself and put his mother through hell?
Don't think so. His self sacrifice saved his mother's life after all. Yeah, they both suffered but they're both alive and there's hope.

Also Kayo starting a family wasn't his "punishment". If anything. It was part of his reward.
>>
>>138825559
Well she surely did come back to see him after 15 years.
>>
>>138825733
And yet here we are.
>>
>>138825750
i think a parent would rather be dead than have their child suffer a coma for more than 50% of their life
>>
>>138825380
The way the story played out was realistic, she absolutely would have moved on within a year or two. What people are mad about is that the author specifically had her hook up with one of his friends after setting up their romantic involvement over several episodes.

Sure, in real life the story makes sense, as much as a shitty magical time jump plot can, I guess. But the viewer does not see Kayo's timeline; we see from the point of view of the MC. One day he builds a strong relationship with her, saves her very life (in more ways then one, he saved her from her parents too). The next day he wakes up and she is married to his best friend.

And you think the author didn't do this intentionally, given the notoriety of NTR? Come on dude. It's fine if you are okay with it, but at least accept that it was intentional NTR from the author to play with the audiences emotions.
>>
>>138825646
No one gives a shit about what they did when they were like 10 either way though
>>
>you will never learn kanji by simply sleeping like satoru did

why leave
>>
>>138825272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4
>>
Does he still have his power? Why not just go back in time and be a fucking ronin or something?
>>
>>138825668
Madoka's OST was way more varied, this rather reminds me of F/Z or SAO without the annoying main track SAO had. It's not bad but the only track I noticed is the one that get's played during the more dramatic scenes as in the end of episode 2 when Satoru remembers how they found Kayo's corpse back then.
>>
File: thisguy.jpg (247 KB, 2048x1544) Image search: [Google]
thisguy.jpg
247 KB, 2048x1544
>>138825691
>being a literal cuck
Keep on denying that NTR
>>
>>138825408
Most shows do this. If a story begins in middle school, they didn't have a life before that. If it starts in high school nothing important ever happened in middle school. And if there's a time skip, nothing happened during those years either.

It works from a narrative point because even if many years have passed for the characters, for the reader it's been only an instant, and if he was emotionally invested it's too jarring to ask him to completely change his mindset just like that, even if, realistically, the characters themselves could have completely different personalities, forgotten about their old friends, gotten completely over old crushes, etc.
>>
>>138825754
Yes but she wasn't romantically involved at that point.
It would make literally no sense.

Did you want her to stay a 26 year old virgin and pine by his bedside for 15 years?

I mean the only thing /a/ is really mad about is that it was the trap who ended up hitting that.
But I'm pretty sure the only meaning behind that was they both die in the original timeline.
>>
>>138825812
Kayo ended up having a child with the guy she knew when she was 10. Your argument only works if it was a random dude.
>>
>>138825829
The power is never explained and always vague. Essential its 'The author wants something to happen'. The author wants this to happen, so the power doesn't work and the character doesn't want to.
>>
>>138825769
And Sachiko said Fuck Off to that defeatist notion. That's why she's best mom. She clinged onto hope and her efforts gave fruits.
>>
>>138825488
what anime anon?
>>
>>138825873
Plot convenience
>>
>>138825881
the mother isn't aware that she is indirectly responsible for him being like that
>>
>>138825896
In galko-chan one of the girls admits she likes her dicks black.
>>
>>138825488
Source so I can avoid it, anon. The only one I know is Galko.
>>
>>138825896
That gyruu one. Although by 'blacked' he means one of the translators slipped something in about the main girl admiring a black actor.

More cuck memes. Truly they are the worse meme to happen in the last five years.
>>
>>138825523
>It's not that he wasn't "rewarded" for a good deed, its that he was punished for it.

But he wasn't. His life is no worse than before. His mother went through a lot sure, but she gets a longer life out of the deal.

>self sacrifice with no rewards
>rewards

And we're back to this.
He had some people he wanted to save. He did what it took to save him. That's all.
>>
>>138825914
But him being like that is just him missing 15 years of a fake second life he never had.
True it would have been better than his original life but in the end he comes out better than he was before anyway
>>
>>138825255
Kayo is a really cute mother. I hate mothers always having exaggerated proportions just because they're mothers. Satoru's mom is also pretty modest size. I like the art for mature women in this show.
>>
>>138825901
wasn't really convenience the author wanted to give a message but the way it comes off from the MC's POV makes it awful
>>
>>138825837
The only superb track for me was the one that played when the foxes appeared in episode 3. The others were way too Kajiura for me to notice them. The OST is not bad but yeah, it's exactly the kind of sound you'd expect from her.
>>
>>138825620
This should be canon.
>>
>>138825980
Yeah but the point is if the mother knew that she was somewhat the reason he was fucked up like that for 15 years she would probably want to have died. Also there is no way being knocked out as a vegetable can be worse than his previous life.
>>
>>138826013
>he should be buttdevasted because I am
>>
>Is this the cuckshed?
>>
>>138825995
It's a fucking stupid message though, nothing would have changed if they fucked different people and had kids, hell he would have ended up one better because both of them had offspring
>>
>>138825812
Tragedy brings people together, anon. They formed a stronger connection over Satoru's tragedy. They felt bad about their growing feelings but eventually decided to move on. They had their first son merely months before Satoru waking up, that should tell you how freaking long they thought things.
>>
>>138824753
Saturo realizes there must be a murderer in order for balance to exist'

so he murders aIRI
>>
>>138826091
i agree with you it was stupid and really it will only leave a bad impression since nobody will remember shit about the series aside from this scene
>>
>>138825620
Perfect
>>
>>138826052
But he didn't lose his previous life.
He still remembers it.

Meanwhile he has no contacts, no friends and no ties to his past in his previous life.
He might as well have not existed for that duration as well. I kinda feel like that. I don't keep in contact with any of my old friends from elementary and highschool. It might as well be a figment of my imagination.

He is better off now, comma included, than he was before.
>>
>>138825310
did they filled the subs with KEK?
>>
>>138826197
oh god mods started wordfiltering it again lol based boku dake
>>
>>138826131
What happened to all his other friends like the fatty who got best girl and goggle glasses?
>>
>>138825691
fuck off, people are angry at the shitty story and rightfully so. Why did they spend 90% of the series on Kayo and Satoru's relationship to have it end like this? It just doesn't make any sense, unless you realize the author was trying to provoke feelings from his audience.

I'm upset that the author tricked us, not that Kayo NTR her comatose childhood friend, because that makes no sense.
>>
>>138826091
>save people's lives
>they live them
>this upsets me

okay
>>
>>138826071
What? It would be far better if his enemy had cummed inside his crush rather than the useless side character. I'm disappointed he didn't even try that, but still soliloquies about how Satoru is his true nemesis who gives meaning to his life and all that garbage.
>>
>>138825841
>being a literal cuck

So chasing girls and fucking women is the only thing gets through your thick fucking skull and nothing else?
quite the life achievements you got there you must be that fucking lonely eh kid? but holy shit I forgot where I am again
>>
>NTR'd by his trap-cum-fatfuck friend
>doesn't even get Airi because it's a different timeline
it's shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGYAKCDJdkQ
Just like real life
>>
>>138826167
He lost his relationship time with Airi from his previous life. Sure you can argue they meet again, but nothing says they will be together. Also he is now the cause for his mother suffering for 15 years which she is okay with but that is because she is not aware that she was the reason. Whether his life is better or not is based on how you would handle the news of the sacrifices that were paid.
>>
File: 2TIyNTE3NSA=.jpg (220 KB, 842x1200) Image search: [Google]
2TIyNTE3NSA=.jpg
220 KB, 842x1200
Satoru got the loli and his mother, that's all I ever wanted. Airi is just icing on the cake.
>>
>>138826253
I don't care about the fucking cuck NTR bullshit, I just find it very hard to believe that in the 15 years since he got comatised trap and Kayo ended up together, it's contrived
>>
>>138826052
Still that's a coward reason. Sachiko is as badass as a normal mother can be. If she can't protect her son from tragedy she'll made damn sure he can go through it and recover as best as possible.
>>
>>138826197
They erased all the I/me/myself instances from the OP.
>>
>>138826329
guess you causing your mother to suffer was worth it for you
>>
>>138826280
Airi is basically the only thing he losses from his old life and might still get her back.

If his mother knew the whole truth she would probably agree with his choices. He still remembers a life with her and she gets to keep living with him.
>>
>>138822805
That's not even true, the reason the cuck posters are coming out of the woodworks is because it's this season's meme show, so all the crossies have latched onto it.
>>
>>138825724
That is true, but it's even more upsetting honestly. If the author ended on a cliche "boy saves girl, stops the bad guy, boy gets girl", nobody would be discussing it because it's been done.

By throwing in this forced controversy he ensured that the story would stand out. I'd rather have a cliche than this "haha gotcha! Satoru doesn't get together with Kaya in the future, his friend Hirumi does lol!" bullshit
>>
>>138826311
It's as contrived as her ending up with literally anyone else.
Less so since they know each other.
Just because you don't see them getting closer doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just that it's not relevant to the story.
>>
>>138826266
>muffled cuck noises
Sorry, could you repeat that?
>>
File: 1444951913735.png (348 KB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
1444951913735.png
348 KB, 800x451
>>138826277
>Being an hero means sacrificing yourself

Fuck whoever teaches people this

Become An Ally of Justice and leave humanity behind
>>
>>138826420
Anyone else would make more sense since she fucking moves away anon.
>>
>>138826311
It is contrived. It's like the two people that should have been dead that satoru saved shared some commonality that was emphasised in their pairing.
>>
File: .jpg (205 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
205 KB, 1280x720
Woah, he became a kid again.
>>
>>138825951
Yeah it's a shitty forced meme. Shows all the crossboarders though.
>>
>>138825750
>Also Kayo starting a family wasn't his "punishment". If anything. It was part of his reward.

Clearly, he was really happy to see she was alive. His 'punishment' was being stuck in a coma for 15 years, with his mother stuck caring for him. 15 fucking years. She is no longer the same person, not even remotely. Can you even imagine caring for a comatose relative for 15 days, much less 15 years?
>>
>>138826464
She comes back.
You don't see that because
>it's not relevant to the story
>>
>>138826467
why couldn't the trap pair with the third girl that was killed? same message. less rage.
>>
>>138826420
>It's as contrived as her ending up with literally anyone else.
No it isn't, his entire goal was to make some fucking retarded statement about the lives he saved birthing new life when they could have literally done that with anyone with working genitals, it's contrived as fuck
>>138826467
Fuck you defending this hack writing
>>
>>138826508
it's shit writing is what it is but what do i care anymore the series will only have a legacy of infamy because of how shit the ending was
>>
>>138826496
>forced meme
Not wanting your anime girls to be coalburners is being a crossboarder now?
>>
>>138826504
But she doesn't because she is a yokai

But seriously there is no clean ending but that doesn't mean it was worse than it started.
>>
>>138826362
If it was inevitable there's no use in beating yourself over the fact. Sachiko thinks the same. That page they omitted from the manga where doctors adviced her to pull the plug and save both the suffering and told them to fuck off was badass as fuck. One of the non-fighting most badass moments in anime/manga i saw, in fact. Sachiko truly is best mom.
>>
File: image.png (318 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
318 KB, 640x360
>>138826242
>I'm upset that the author tricked us

But the author didn't trick you, this fucking cuck meme did. That and you being a beta whiteknight faggot I guess.

The objective was to save the girl. And since it's a time travel story, the 'payoff' scene was always going to be him travelling back to the future, and then meeting her as an adult.

If you didn't expect it to play out this way by the end of ep2, you're a bit slow. Halfway through ep9 it outright tells you this is where it is going.
>>
Where did you faggots get the idea that cancer loli was Airi's sister? Some scanlation mistranslation?
>>
>>138822868
But why would I care if she's dead or alive if I'm not directly related to her?
Satoru didn't care about Hinazuki at all until his mother got involved. This was all for his mother, not Hina.
>>
>>138826596
>i can only like people that I fuck or that fucked to make me

okay
>>
>>138822869
>A-Are you stupid!? I told you not to cum inside...
>>
>>138826422
>Sorry, could you repeat that?

Repeat what?
That you're a low life who seeks lust from women like a horn dog and you wonder why they don't have wanna get anywhere near you?
>>
File: 1432642469876.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1432642469876.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
>>138826582
you just fucking know that's going to be how it is

Airi comes in and gives her bone juices to cancer loli, she spends a while in the hospital recovering, her an Satoru chat it up (encouraged by the sister) and they get together
>>
>>138826675
That doesn't happen though.
>>
I think you people are missing something much bigger.

He saved his mother, Kayo and Hiromi. But the teacher was still alive for 15 years.

What the hell do you think he was doing in those 15 years? Surely he didn't just stop.
Hell even if he wasn't murdering he lived his life, got married, and now has a top paying job. His life was good while Satoru ate shit in a bed.
>>
>>138826675
he dies a virgin in the manga
>>
>>138826504
>She is no longer the same person
You're right. She's much stronger now. And more aware of the value of life. Their relationship will be much closer now.
>>
>>138826280
Old Timeline
>Mom dead
>childhood friends dead or estranged
>antisocial as fuck
>killer still on the loose
>framed for murder and arson and completely fucked with no hope for the future

New Timeline
>Childhood friends alive, happy, married
>more social, has "grown up"
>still has friends due to the bonds he made in childhood.
>Killer is gonna get caught and fucked over next episode
>Mom is alive
>wont be framed for any crime, has a future filled with hope and possibility

Sounds like a good thing to me.

Also, how the hell is he "cucked" by a girl who he was never romantically involved with, who already left town for good several episodes prior and was explicitly stated they wouldnt see each other again for a long time, while he was in a coma?

That shit makes no sense- even HE moved on in the few days or weeks before the coma, he was just happy he saved her and gave her a happy life and a future.

This was never about getting laid, you do understand that right?
>>
>>138826733
He didn't stop which also adds to how shitty the ending was.
>>
>>138826753
Both are shit he should go back and make a third where he doesn't fuck up and wind up a cripple with a poor mother worked to the bone for 15 years.
>>
File: lel.jpg (13 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
13 KB, 500x332
>>138826637
>literal cuck trying to act superior to anything
Anon pls
>>
>>138826496
>not liking bestiality is a meme now
ok
>>
I was actually really appreciative of this episode. It was nice actually getting to see a little bit of the future for these characters we've seen at a young age.
>>
I've already had girls fall in love with me.

Satoru still got KEKED

KEKED
>>
>>138826711
>>138826735
well fuck it then
>>
>>138822805
The other thing is, I know this is /a/ but he was what 20 years old and fell in love with a fifth grader? why can't /a/ be happy for the trap for once?
>>
>>138826753
It's always about getting laid. If you don't get sex for helping girls, then there's no point to it.
>>
File: 1457550336096.png (171 KB, 333x313) Image search: [Google]
1457550336096.png
171 KB, 333x313
>>138822805
Okay, white knight.

Yeah, I wouldn't save her, even if she fucked me. Satoru is the ultimate white knight, literally going back in time to save some bitch who he didn't even know and a trap-boy so he can end up being a vegetable for more than a decade, wasting his own and his mom's life.

At least his based sexy mom is alive now, so that's a plus I guess. Now, go and be a podkabluchnik for some feminist slut.
>>
>>138826769
>life isn't perfect

I'm sorry there was no sunset ending for you to selfinsert into.
Him getting a second chance was miracle enough. And although he is a retard and fucked up some things he didn't completely blow it.
>>
>>138825794
THIS SO MUCH!
>>
>>138826902
>life isn't perfect
guess the guy who throughout the whole series forces himself to help everyone felt that 15 years of young girls getting murdered brutally wasn't enough of a reason to not try to fix it
>>
>>138826885
>At least his based sexy mom is alive now
That was the point dumbass.
I'm not going to be a retard and pretend he didn't like Kayo but he was always trying to save everyone and mostly his mom.
>>
>>138826951
>not try to fix it
Who are you referring to here?
The author?

Or do you think Satoru has the choice to go back still and just thinks "fuck it, good enough"?
>>
>>138826813
I bet you loved the NTR reveal aswell, fucking cuck.
>>
>>138826870
so you want to get boned by a big burly man like me? Because you went out of your way to help explain this shit to me. If you didn't want sex in exchange for it, then there would be no point. Now bend over.
>>
>>138826885
Why people keep forgetting his mom fucking died in the original timeline? Yeah Satoru is a big white knight (still not as big as Ultimate White Knight Kyon) but he don't entitle himself to any life he saves. He didn't saved people to get pussy. He did it because he felt is the right thing to do.
>>
File: 55257118_p1_master1200.jpg (325 KB, 909x690) Image search: [Google]
55257118_p1_master1200.jpg
325 KB, 909x690
>You'll never have a homeroom teacher as caring as Yashiro
;_;
>>
>>138826769
Stopping the killer wasn't the point (though it would have been nice obviously).

He wanted to save his mother, for obvious reasons, and save Kayo because after she died he felt like he could have helped her and that feeling stayed with him.

He's not a time travelling policeman, just an emotionally functional human being with some attachments to the people around him, who gets a shot at changing some things.
>>
>>138823525
They even made a point about the baby looking like a girl even tho it was a guy.
>>
>>138827002
Considering you're enjoying so much shitposting about it, I take that you loved it too, fucking cuck.
>>
>>138826951
The author indeed. He just sort of cuts the plot off and ends it. Satoru CAN fix it but the author just prematurely wraps it up and felt this was good enough so it makes me feel like it wasn't really a victory since probably 30-40 more girls were murdered while he's trying to give the reader a shitty message about two of them.
>>
>>138827011
You don't belong here, /a/ is for little girls only
>>
>>138826802
>literal cuck trying to act superior to anything

Oh you don't even have to try as much when you're successful at life and damn handsome
You don't chase women
Women chase you. period
But of course such a simple thing won't get through your skull
Because you're that stupid
>>
>>138826582
I haven't read past volume 6 yet, isn't she? She mentioned a sister and I saw a bunch of posts that showed her and Airi on the same page if I am not mistaken. She would be the perfect way to link Satoru with Airi in this timeline.
>>
>ctrl+f "cuck"
>38 matches

heh
>>
>>138826625
You wouldn't care either if a stranger died right now, anon, why do you lie? Caring because she was hot is better than not caring at all. It's no different from old women crying when they see dead children in the news or /b/tards crying at cat abuse. There's a reason why pretty white girls get the most attention anytime something happens to them, and that's because they trigger people's protective instincts the most.
>>
File: Distressed.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Distressed.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>>138827030
>tfw none of my teachers abducted and murdered little girls and framed the local austistic fuck for it
>>
>>138827125
She isn't.
>>
>>138826625
If she's not my friend. If she's a complete stranger to me in every way, why would inrisk my life. Or, 15 years of my life, to make her happy?
Maybe it's a morbid mindset to have, but if the person was a complete stranger to me, I probably wouldn't risk life and limb for them.
>>
File: 1458404644578.png (391 KB, 500x618) Image search: [Google]
1458404644578.png
391 KB, 500x618
>>138827030
I want to share candy with him.
>>
>>138827136
Yes and Kayo was not a stranger to him.
We have this shitty biologically driven thing called empathy which makes us connect and want to protect other people.

Not you though, you lucked out and got to be a psychopath.
>>
>>138827099
meant for
>>138827000
>>
>>138825159
Yes, let's sacrifice 15 years of my own live for a girl I like only to wake up from my coma and see her having a child with my best friend, that sounds great!

I would not save anyone if it meant that I lost 15 whole years of my life.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.