[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMEMBER YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST I was lucky enough to get to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Monaka.jpg (19 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
Monaka.jpg
19 KB, 600x317
REMEMBER YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

I was lucky enough to get to see a couple pictures my friend had taken from chapter 12 of Super, long story short hes fucking some japanse guy that works for V jump, i cant 100% confirm what he said was true because i dont read japanese but ill trust his word.

So basically Monaka is some really bad dude, one of the reasons i kinda believe him is because i remember Whis asking Beerus whether bringing Monaka into the tournement was a good idea, also Beerus seems to act like a bitch around him, anyway i digress.

So Monaka is this bad dude and he actually would have defeated Beerus in their fight if Whis didnt step in to help (aparently even with the both of them they only just managed to beat him)
Monaka has his entire planet thinking hes a hero when he actually is just manipulating them, and according to Vados the only reason he's stayed dormant on his planet and not tried to take over others is because his species can't fly and aren't very technologically advanced. Whis looks very uneasy when Monaka steps up for his fight (against hit) and says something like Beerus dont let your guard down or something.
The reason Monaka is to powerful is because when ever he gets hit/struck by someone he pretty much becomes on par with them gaining the same level of strength as them (it's not permanent though), nothing was mentioned about his nipples being the reason for this.
Monaka can transform but only when he is in combat as his power clone thing only works when hes fighting.
The only other thing i found out is that Vados is very caught up with Monaka and knows a lot about him which supprises Champa and makes him angry it seemed.
>>
>>138783392
Wait i got something wrong, Whis is worried about Hit which is why he says to keep his guard up. Beerus and Whis are also convinced he is a hero, at the end of the fight between the three of them he says he was protecting his people or something.
>>
>>138783392
>So Monaka is this bad dude and he actually would have defeated Beerus in their fight if Whis didnt step in to help (aparently even with the both of them they only just managed to beat him)

Doubt
>>
>>138783392
Ew, gay people.
>>
>>138783392
They already pulled the 180 on alignment with Frost, so I doubt it.
>>
>>138788151
>They already pulled the 180 on alignment with Frost, so I doubt it.

This is dragon ball... they can put the same shit like at least, four more times
>>
>when ever he gets hit/struck by someone he pretty much becomes on par with them gaining the same level of strength as them
Okay so how did Whis beat him? How did he not gain the strength of Goku when he punched him?

This is fake as fuck.
>>
>>138783392
>hes fucking some japanse guy

But how can they have sex if they're both males?
>>
I bet he stores all of his powers in his nipples.
>>
>>138783392
not sure if its acc true about the first part but the rest of its a real good theory ill tell you that much
>>
>>138783392
>his species can't fly
We already see him fly on episode 32
2/10 nice try
>>
>>138794064
There was something under his feet supporting him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.