[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yet again /a/ baits me to watch a shitty show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
This anime has poor theme exploration, it's full of conveniences, fails on its psychological aspect and creating a good mystery (because the murderer is very obvious), the tension and the drama are meaningless and the only good aspects are the animation and the music.
>>
I just have a boner for things that explore someone's past like this.
What really feels like a mushroom stamp to the face are all of the cliff hangers every episode despite it being painfully obvious who the murderer is.
>>
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1339246390777.jpg (85 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1339246390777.jpg
85 KB, 720x480
>>
Awesome opinion, I can't wait to hear more! Subscribed.
>>
File: 094.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
094.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>138741547
Thanks for subscribing. Now you can kill yourself.
>>
>>138741547
Want more?

The drama on this show is also forced and ridiculous sometimes, to the point that they want to convince us that a reason for a divorce could be something as improbable as an accusation of stealing a chocolate bar. And the viewers are supposed to take that seriously and feel bad for the characters. This was also an external excuse for the MC to have an ally.
>>
>>138741452
>full of conveniences
like what?
>>
>>138741452
That's a lot of work for bait, OP.
If you're going to shitpost, try to keep it <=10 words.
>>
>>138741452
>/a/ baits me to watch shitty show

Most of them are crossboarder and redditors. Most /a/non already dropped it when the manga went shit
>>
>>138741971
did you watch the show?
>>
File: 1420086194981.gif (3 MB, 328x321) Image search: [Google]
1420086194981.gif
3 MB, 328x321
>>138741631

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/EverItsForever

Hello Faggot.
>>
>>138742531
yeah but I want to know if this thread is bait or genuine
>>
It's an ok to good show that now we pretend that its shit because its popular now
>>
>>138742540
People that call things precious aren't allowed to like Princess Tutu.
>>
???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfpb9010AKo
>>
File: 1103.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1103.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
I enjoyed it, Mystery part was great till it came completely obvious.

Still top 3 this season easily.
>>
>>138741452
I still can't believe that there are some people who were honestly surprised when the murderer was revelead
>>
RUNNING

OUT

OF

TIME

FOR

THAT

ANIME

ORIGINAL

ENDING
>>
>>138741631
>they want to convince us that a reason for a divorce could be something as improbable as an accusation of stealing a chocolate bar
If I ever need reminding as to the lack of emotional maturity among anime watchers I can just remind myself that people still don't get this story.
>>
>>138743070
it was obvious but at the same time I didn't want to believe it was so obivous.

This is Tobi/Obito revale all over again
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.