[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this motherfucker He's worse than any MC in years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (585 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
file.png
585 KB, 1366x768
Look at this motherfucker

He's worse than any MC in years. You all bitched about Kirito the Beater, yet Bell Cranel is more of a Gary Sue than Kirito could ever wish for.

First lets look at the special ability Bell just happens to develop. It's basically akin to Level Up Stats+++ and EXP 1000%. He is increasing his stats at a ridiculous rate as long as his heart is into it, which fortunately for a shounen hero is not in short supply.

He later gets a skill whose basic function "If you are in a bad situation, this skill will instakill anything". It's even a fucking laser beam. Are you fucking kidding me!?

He is also given a (presumably equivalent) lvl 99 weapon by his patron goddess, a legendary Dagger forged by the god of Smith herself, priceless and one of a kind. Paying for such a weapon would be impossible for Bell. The dagger is even more ridiculous because it becomes augmented with power the higher Bell's stats get, which with his special ability results in ridiculous power. He also happens upon what appears to be a great set of armor in a cheap junk pile at the Hephaestus store.

Then he just happens to be given an ancient very expensive grimoire that teaches him a quick to use magic spell.

Bell has also amassed more waifus than Kiritio ever could. Everyone wants his dick.
>>
He's cute though.
>>
>>138739411
people dislike Kirito because SAO takes itself seriously, while Danmachi does a better job at setting a casual, comedic tone for most of the time
>>
Took you a few days to write this hm?
>>
>>138739411
You saved that image as "file.png"?
>>
why do they have the same seiyuu and why does he sound like a woman?
>>
>>138739466
>Sao
>taking itself seriously
Nice meme Danfag.
>>
>>138740295
>Setting is literally "IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE, WE GOTTA ESCAPE THIS HELLISH PRISON EVEN IF PEOPLE DIE"
>Anime about ass n tiddies in a dungeon
>specifically reference character as oppai loli
>serious
cmon man danmachi can be serious but sao is way more serious most of the time. Remember Cancer girl? The Bank? Asuka nearly getting raped?
>
>>
>>138739640
>>138739411
Wealreadyhadthisthreadafewdaysago.jpg
>>
>>138739411
Yeah but he's cute and doesn't look like a total edgelord, so all is forgiven.
>>
>>138739411
Why did you just post the exact same thread again OP?
>>
>>138740699
This
>>
>>138740699
>>138739440
This. He was pretty cute, cuteness is justice.
>>
>>138739411
Might be because he's a literal demigod/Greek hero.
>>
How could you forget the title "Bell Mother Fucking Gary Sue", it's been the very first thread on the new foolz archive forever
>>
>>138739411
>He later gets a skill whose basic function "If you are in a bad situation, this skill will instakill anything". It's even a fucking laser beam. Are you fucking kidding me!?
I heard it is actually a Limit Break in the LN, it's just that the anime did a terrible job explaining it.
Still, it will always show up when it is convenient for the author.
>>
>>138739411
But LNfags told me he is not a Gary Stu
>>
>>138742119
LNfags thinks that the LN is good
>>
>make it to the very end
>meh, popcorn of anime
>pervy grandpa is Zeus
>contrived bullshit op listed is forgiven
>>
>>138742119
LNfags are chronic liars.

Remember Mismarca! Remember the betrayal! Death to LNfags!
>>
>He is increasing his stats at a ridiculous rate as long as his heart is into it

Isn't that how it works IRL as well?
I don't see anything particularly troubling with that.
>>
>>138739411
You could do better, anon.

> God blood
> God skills
> God GF
> God weapon
> God harem growth
> gets god artifacts for free
He is literally Gary Stu: The Self Insert.
>>
>>138739440
/thread
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.