[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Franken Fran?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: fran.jpg (57 KB, 351x499) Image search: [Google]
fran.jpg
57 KB, 351x499
Thoughts on Franken Fran?
>>
I miss it.
>>
Masterpiece.
>>
>>138694455

It went on Long enough. They used that Kamen rider story like 4-5 times before it ended. The author was running out of ideas.
>>
>>138694063
It's good.
>>
i want to snuggle her superior little sister.
>>
File: 1450180494085.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1450180494085.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>no one is scanlating Kigitsu's other works
>>
>>138694562
I really didn't like the Kamen ones, even the very first one. Other than that I loved reading Franken Fran.
>>
File: Veronica Fran headpat.png (132 KB, 411x379) Image search: [Google]
Veronica Fran headpat.png
132 KB, 411x379
>>138694562
Definitely this. Some of those later plots were just 0/10 for me... but that doesn't sully my enjoyment of the good ones. I think the writer is really more of a concept person than a plot person- they come up with some clever ideas and cheeky punchlines, but struggle with pacing them into a real narrative.

>>138694721
Me too, my man

Fran is amazing and I like her a lot, but she's just too asexual to ignite my passion

Veronica, on the other hand, is outrageous cute and seems much more mentally human in that aspect than Fran. Which is fine, Fran was never supposed to carry the show by herself, but sometimes it felt like Veronica is a character and Fran was a plot device just because Fran has, like, NO presence.

>>138694787
The kamen ones grew on me as time went on, but they always fell into the pointless sort of stories that didn't have strong humor or pathos or anything. Some wacky shenanigans, gore, and done. The 'zombie' type scenarios with the real zombies and the mascots struck me the same way...
>>
what was up with the ending
>>
I wanna fuck the older sister
>>
>>138696197

There's an extra chapter that wraps it up better you should look into.
>>
>>138694455
>>138694540
>>138694584
Pretty much.
>>
File: FrankenFran (2).png (562 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FrankenFran (2).png
562 KB, 1920x1080
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.