[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to start reading this, what am I for? >inb4 shiteaters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: twgok-chap200.jpg (251 KB, 1200x847) Image search: [Google]
twgok-chap200.jpg
251 KB, 1200x847
About to start reading this, what am I for?
>inb4 shiteaters
>>
Good first half terrible second half regardless of what girl you like.
>>
>>138678658
Remember to stop reading after the festival arc and you will have a good time.
>>
Sufferring and happiness. Everyone after the goddess arc was a mistake.
>>
Try to keep in mind what the moral of the story is and what will truly complete Keima and you wont be disappointed.
>>
good times during the conquests
nothing really special afterwards

still miss it everyday tho
>>
Disappointing final arc, but otherwise a fun and pretty comfy series.
>>
Manages to blend common, overdone tropes into a neat product. I liked it.

Ending made me mad though
>>
>>138678658
The first two thirds are very good but the last third are people shared about.
>>
>>138678658
I enjoyed it up until the goddess arc.
>>
File: 1456550218631.png (198 KB, 350x433) Image search: [Google]
1456550218631.png
198 KB, 350x433
>>138678658
Read it and find out instead of making a thread about it
>>
>>138678658
>About to start reading this, what am I for?
Hating some Mangaka.
>>
>>138678927
This

The later half is fucking terrible.
>>
Pretty good and has one of the better endings. Lots of people are still salty their favorite girl didn't win though and will tell you otherwise.
>>
I dropped this unconsciously during time travel or something because I lost interest and eventually forgot to check for new chapters.

What was so bad about the ending? Was it just that the bland girl won (which you should have seen coming) or something else? Should I bother finishing it?
>>
I liked certain parts of the post goddess story.

Urara and Nikaido were cute .
>>
>>138680461
The ending didn't bother me. It's just that starting with the goddess arc everything just wasn't as fun as what happened before that point.
>>
>>138680461
>I dropped this unconsciously during time travel or something because I lost interest
You answered your own question. It lost sight of what it was originally, and it took itself way too seriously.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.