[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We rather want do a comedy story. https://twitter.com/A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: I rather not be doing this..jpg (56 KB, 570x492) Image search: [Google]
I rather not be doing this..jpg
56 KB, 570x492
>We rather want do a comedy story.

https://twitter.com/AnimationOrange/status/708220636619870208

Even TMS does not want to do this; Why does this even exist since everyone hated the Manga?

All I can think of is that the Manga-ka artist anted a anime and TMS was the only one willing to do it.
>>
>>138635773
>*We rather want to do a comedy story.
>>
Learn actual nip famicom.
>>
>>138635817
Not him and everyone gets typos every now and then.
>>
>>138635857
It says the character likes comedy.
>>
>>138635874
No it does not.

TMS likes to brake the forth wall and tell the market how it feels, and they said that "We do not want to be doing this, we want to do a comedy show" and since everyone hated the manga it's clear that TMS does not want to do this.

If only how we knew how the feel about All Out.
>>
Yes, and every second tweet about Orange are actually coded messages that, when put together, announce that Tiny Toons will be back for a new season.
>>
File: wb.jpg (107 KB, 577x641) Image search: [Google]
wb.jpg
107 KB, 577x641
>>138636228
More like Animaniacs and just that one tweet (seeing that Joe Alaskey is now dead and Elmyra has shown up in the show more then once as Cree Summer was spotted in a Lupin III concert a few months ago).

From the US.
https://twitter.com/Stephen_Stanton/status/595661162403991553
It hints at season 6.
>>
>>138636583
Fascinating. Mind telling me about how Dezaki creater Cyber Tronic Giant?
>>
>>138637113
Titan? All it was was a expy of Mighty Orbots after NBC said no to a 2nd season and Mighty Orbots was just a water down version of God Mars.

Thats it.
>>
>>138636064
kek
>>
>>138637932
I'm serious, this is not the time to be delusional.
>>
Oh god it's a TMS thread
>>
>>138638112
How is that a bad thing? Toei gets threads all the time.
>>
>>138635773
>>138636064
>everyone hated the Manga
It sold very well.
> the Manga-ka artist anted a anime
I don't think you understand how this works.

>>138638142
Because Toei doesn't have a maximum-level autist waiting around to rant about how it's actually the greatest studio of all time and everything it touches is a masterpiece because of it.
>>
>>138638659
But so did Teen Titans Go, People want to rip things apart because they see James Rolfe do it.

>Everything it touches is a masterpiece because of it
Not everything, TMS's animation on Peter Pan was the only good thing about that show.
>>
Don't you get tired of this? Or does misinterpreting random Jap tweets and coming up with conspiracy theories about TMS make you happy?
>>
>>138638980
The tweets are never misinterpreting.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.