[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kiznaiver >Kabaneri >Kuromukuro >Mayoiga >Hai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 20160213_kiznaiver03.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160213_kiznaiver03.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>Kiznaiver
>Kabaneri
>Kuromukuro
>Mayoiga
>Hai Furi
>Macross Delta (sequel, but it's still original)
>Concrete Revolution 2 (sequel, but it's still original)

Is Spring the big comeback of original anime, /a/?
>Endride
>>
>>138626878
I hope so.
>>
Sales prediction:
Macross Delta > Kabaneri, Kiznaiver > Haifuri, Kuromukuro > Endride, Mayoiga > ConRevo 2
>>
>>138626878
All of these except Kiznaiver and Macross will flop.
>>
>>138626964
Macross Delta can do up to 30-40k considering how big Frontier was. Kabaneri and Kiznaiver could either get big and hit 20k or do the typical 7-10k of underwhelming hyped originals or maybe middle of the road 15k. Haifuri I'm not sure, Aniplex seems to want to turn it into a mix of Aria and GuP. Kuromukuro has a hard road ahead, non-franchise mecha doesn't sell. The only decent-selling mecha show without a franchise backing it up "recently" was Gurren-Lagann and that's 7 years old. Mayoiga is a wild card, the designs look bland but the director is 2/3 on making originals succeed; then again, he always "fails" with horror/mystery stories. Endride looks too old school. ConRevo already flopped.
>>
>Kabaneri
>original
A shitty ripoff of the already shitty shingeki no kyojin
>>
>>138626964
Kiznaiver will sell more than Kabaneri.
>>
>>138627200
And here comes the obnoxious retard shitposter thinking original means creative
Original means the anime doesn't have a source material, you idiotic inbred retard
>>
File: 1253.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1253.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
Kabaneri is going to be fucking hilarious with /a/.
>>
>>138627220
Maybe. Honestly, Noitamina feels like a wrong place for Kabaneri.
>>
lol as if any of those will be worth watching, besides maybe Luluco
seriously, what's the point of an original anime if it's just going to be generic nonsense anyways?
>>
>>138627874
>lol
Back to wherever you came from.
>>
>>138627952
lol
>>
>>138626878
It'll be the spring of shitposting for sure.
>>
>>138626878
Enride looks like low budget shit but everything else should be decent or at least have good animation.
>>
>>138628293
>doubting Trigger's ability to fuck up
>>
>>138628052

>Kiznaiver
>Kabaneri
Shitposting centrals with added fanbase war shit.

>Kuromukuro
P.A. Works fan circlejerk who will watch it only so they can say "I survived Kuromukuro".

>Hai Furi
>Mayoiga
Complete mystery, but I'm guessing shit sales and tiny fanbase with >muh comfy threads. Mayoiga could become the next Another though.

>Endride
A single "Am I the only one still watching this?" thread every week after the show airs.
>>
>>138626964
>Hai Furi
If it success, it will be the next Girls und Panzer.
If it flopped, it will be the next C3-bu.

No middle ground, and yes, it's not SoL.
>>
>>138628380
>Trigger
>fucking up
Fucking when?
>>
>>138628883
It's not exactly Girls und Panzer, either. The girls aren't competing, they're rescuers. It's probably not going to be full SoL or anything but not an unusual sports shounen like GuP.
>>
>>138628732
Delta also has the potential to become a total shitfest.
>>
>>138631352
>NOT MUH MACROSS
>waifuwars
>>
>>138626878
Like two of those are going to sell, the rest will flop hard and original anime will die again.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.