[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kill la Kill hype train was 3 years ago fuck my life, there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: oldman.jpg (25 KB, 537x360) Image search: [Google]
oldman.jpg
25 KB, 537x360
>Kill la Kill hype train was 3 years ago

fuck my life, there hasnt been one single fun anime hypetrain since then. when the fuck are fun shows going to come out again?
>>
If Phoenix Wright is good. The plot twists and epic showdowns in that series are hype. It will be less hype for people that already played it but there's a lot of people that didn't play it.
>>
>>138618378
The amount of hype will be dependent on the amount of people who played the game then, since anime-only watchers will have abandoned them to avoid spoilers
>>
>>138618654
>abandoned them
meant to say abandoned the threads
>>
File: hilda.gif (3 MB, 385x366) Image search: [Google]
hilda.gif
3 MB, 385x366
cross ange
lesbian hype trainwreck
>>
>>138618080
>>>/v/
>>
Cabanelli has a good chance being an anime original and the same creators of Guilty Crown.
>>
Honestly, I'm going to call it, the next big hype train is going to be an original work. Code Geass, Madoka, KLK, all hype, all original.

And we're probably due for an original that gets everyone hype
>>
No shit, if there's no source material then people are going to flood /a/ with dumb speculation and waifu talk while the show is airing. With adaptations discussion spreads out over a longer period of time (starting long before the anime ever airs) and never becomes intense enough to take over the entire front page or whatever.
>>
>>138618080
>there hasnt been one single fun anime hypetrain since then
Non non byori Repeat
>>
File: 1225.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1225.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
We need more originals.

Maybe Kiznaiver will bring some hype but I doubt it.
>>
>>138620070
There was nothing hype about NNB. I Don't recall /a/ being flooded with NNB posts for months at a time or stickies and meme wars revolving around it. Don't get me wrong, it's a great show, but it wasn't a fucking festival of trolling and hype like code geass or KLK.
>>
>>138620070
What, are you serious?
>>
That one show with the lesbians had a bunch of threads.
I don't think it's a good thing at all, though.
OP is a faggot.
>>
So anons how does one tell when originals will be produced? Have we got any rough predictions? Does it matter what studio makes the original?
>>
>>138618654
>>138618378
Are you implying you've got any reason to believe it won't be a faithful adaptation?
>>
>>138618378
Phoenix Wright is shit now though

Even if they do an adaptation of the first one, the charm of the soundtrack and graphics won't carry over, and voice acting may ruin it also
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.