[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dimension W
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 225x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 225x317
What does /a/ think about this anime? I've recorded the first three episodes; wondering if I should watch now.
>>
Pretty good Imho. I enjoy the story and the character design. The animation quality is also pretty good usually.
>>
>>138598973
>recorded

Say what now?
>>
>>138599053
I recorded it from the tv broadcast with directv. It's airing on toonami now, you know.
>>
>>138599327
I was not aware. I haven't a cable or satellite subscription in 8 years.
>>
>>138599327
>It's airing on toonami now, you know.

Toonami belongs on /co/.
>>
>>138598973
>Recorded

Dont watch the dub version. Or watch the sub version first and dub later, you will appreciate it more.
>>
>>138598973
It's shit. The dub is obiviously worse.
>>
File: 1140.jpg (87 KB, 736x718) Image search: [Google]
1140.jpg
87 KB, 736x718
>Watching dubs.
No OP, Please stop.
>>
Basically Darker than black but with shitty characters and story. Still watchable.
>>
Watch it OP. Don't mind the subfags, the dub is actually better this time around.
>>
>>138599489
>>138599506
>>138599557
Quit being subfags. The dub will be good or not good, and from the cast list there appears to be a pretty experienced group of VAs, meaning the dubbers give a shit. So the dub will probably be good. Dubs add a whole level of immersiveness, and I don't have to pay as much attention to the bottom center of the screen. Tl;dr: subs are for Chinese movies and undubbed anime.
>>
>>138599489
>>138599506
>>138599557
Quit being subfags. The dub will be good or not good, and from the cast list there appears to be a pretty experienced group of VAs, meaning the dubbers give a shit. So the dub will probably be good. Dubs add a whole level of immersiveness, and I don't have to pay as much attention to the bottom center of the screen. Tl;dr: subs are for Chinese movies and undubbed anime
>>
>>138599825
but.. it's not good. You don't have to speculate about it. You can watch it. It's not good.
>>
The dub isn't that bad. No one can hope to beat Reina Ueda as Mira though.

Also the Toonami broadcasts have licensing issues with the OP/ED music, so don't expect the OP to be present past the first episode if you watch it dubbed, or to see the real ED at all.
>>
>>138599825
>>138599327
>this is /a/ now

why cant you faggots stick to reddit or /co/
>>
>>138600852
It's a dubbed "anime" you weeb. If you haven't noticed, a shit ton of anime are getting dub this year.
>>
>>138602149
kill yourself
>>
>>138598973
>What does /a/ think about this anime?
I think that it already has an active thread.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.