[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
man this anime is so generic and boring like is the only reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
man this anime is so generic and boring
like is the only reason its popular is because they are all half naked?
>>
>>138572160
there's nothing generic about it.
>>
>>138572160
You're gonna need bigger bait, buddy.
>>
>>138572160
I'd probably think that too if I didn't see it while it was airing with /a/.
>>
>>138572234
im up to episode 22 and its very much the most generic and boring anime ive watched and ive watched some shitty anime
plot wise its cliche as fuck and boring

>>138572258
not bait honest opinion
>>138572264
ya maybe theres some community buzz and time and place as in if ur 14 years old and dont know any better and see tits a lot you think its a great anime
>>
>>138572160
Turn off your brain.
>>
File: wBmTq2P.gif (1 MB, 223x167) Image search: [Google]
wBmTq2P.gif
1 MB, 223x167
>>138573105
>not bait honest opinion

so...much...edge
>>
>>138572160
>Let's shitpost an anime that was shitposted to death with random words.
>>
>>138572160
>this anime is so generic
I agree
Plot is mediocre at best
Nothing original,also too much edgy
Characters are cliche
>only reason its popular is because they are all half naked
Yes (don't forget the bath naked scenes)
Fanservice is godly
I enjoyed it for fanservice
>>
I-Is this some of that bait all the kids are talking about?
>>
>>138572160
Out of all the things you could say about KLK, it certainly isn't boring.
>>
>is the only reason its popular is because they are all half naked?
Yes. Its nowhere are good as the klkfags are hyping it to be.
>>
>>138572160
It was supposedly only good if you watched it with /a/
>>
>>138573105
Why do you hate punctuation and apostrophes?
>>
Not as generic as TTGL desu
>>
Because LE HYPE XD.

It's so shitty, fans of the show literally tell you to make yourself more retarded so you can enjoy it. >>138573858

Even as far as action shows go, why not watch something that isn't animated like complete ass and doesn't do follow the exact same formula in 90% of the episodes?
>>
File: cena regalia.png (196 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
cena regalia.png
196 KB, 408x408
If this wasn't hyped up as 'The same people who made TTGL', I do wonder about it's publicity.

Though as much as I think of it as a disappointment and mediocrity that I'll never forgive the anime community, no, the internet for hyping up, I do disagree with the boring and generic part.

Surprisingly, the fanservice was a hook, but a lot of people liked it because it was a spectacle, I believe.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.