[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you find this story to be spooky?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: drr.jpg (82 KB, 467x467) Image search: [Google]
drr.jpg
82 KB, 467x467
Did you find this story to be spooky?
>>
Yes, one of my favorite Junji Ito.
>>
THIS HOLE WAS MADE FOR ME
>>
>>138551963
I don't find any of Ito's works to be spooky, more amusing if anything considering their absurdity.
>>
>>138551963

It's a fun one. Being controlled by temptation is pretty scary.
>>
I've said it multiple times and I'll say it once more: this thing spooked me up good. More than any other Ito story ever. Don't really know why. Maybe it's the "ancient urge" thing, or maybe the absurdity of man-shaped holes in the middle of a mountain, or maybe the fact that for a few years after reading it for the first time I thought it had a pure lesbian romance.
Anyway, this my favourite one and a solid dread story.
Cheers.
>>
Snail people was creepier

To this day I refuse to touch a snail
>>
>>138552085
yeah, i'm going in
>>
the name of manga?
>>
>>138553323
Enigma of the Amigara Fault

You'll be done in 5 minutes
>>
>>138551963
So was that the bodies coming from the other side or some monster because I forget.
>>
>>138554723
Deformed bodies
>>
>>138551963
I'm claustrophobic, so yes. That shit's the stuff of nightmares.
>>
>>138551963
Where did his other arm go?
>>
The Long Dream spoked me good. And the Frankenstein retelling was a very fun read.

>>138556679
the pic only shows his torso. both his arms and none of his legs are in it.
>>
>>138552088
That story of the hag monster neighbor trying to lure that boy into her home every night spooks the hell out of me.
>>
>>138551963
>Stupid stories from Junji Ito
Nope, never.
>>
>>138557650
>pleb tastes from Anon

Everytime
>>
DDR... DDR...
>>
File: 1457821691717.jpg (132 KB, 467x467) Image search: [Google]
1457821691717.jpg
132 KB, 467x467
>>138556679
>>138557266
These are his arms
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.