[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /a/ think of hourou musuko?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
What did /a/ think of hourou musuko?
>>
>>138537690
I was really positively suprised. Didn't expect much since I'm not to interested in the subject matter, but the show really engaged me.
>>
>>138537690
Not gay enough. Not Boku no Pico.
>>
The show is utter mediocrity, but the manga is great. Go read the manga.
>>
>>138537690
Shit was gay, yo
>>
>>138538044
What did the manga medium offer on its own that the anime didn't have. Art style looked better in the anime and was more consistent and the paneling was pretty average in the manga.
>>
File: what are little girls made of.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
what are little girls made of.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
>>138537690
Love it
>>
If they can't get rid of their beta MC they might as well go full Beta.

A logical step.
>>
File: wanderingson-1-3.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wanderingson-1-3.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>138537949
I'm 6 episodes in, the only thing I dislike is the dispairity between their age and mental maturity

>>138538044
was it not adapted well?

>>138538103
i think that's the point though
>>
>>138538266
Well

The Anime skipped the first 5 volumes of the manga.

That's something
>>
So did this get more notoriety than Aoi Hana?
>>
>>138538346
>I'm 6 episodes in, the only thing I dislike is the dispairity between their age and mental maturity
I think that was only a problem with the girl that was into the MC but wanted to change him. When kids are confronted with certain subjects they are more aware of them and can seem more mature, at least in relation to those.
>>
>>138538495
That's the thing though, at the end of the day they're still children, but they rarely ever talk like actual kids. They're basically just more innocent adults
>>
>>138537690
Good show, good manga.
Not as good as Aoi Hana but still good.
>>
>>138538379

wut? what notoriety?
>>
>>138538346
>was it not adapted well?

It contains so much more angst compare to the manga. Nitorin never ran outside crying whilst wearing a drag like some emotional wreck. Chiba never whacked anybody with a textbook.

Not that it matters at this point since the author ended this and aoi hana poorly.
>>
>>138537690
Mari Okada nailed this.
>>
>>138537690
Apparenly I have a thing for traps now
>>
>>138540010
>now
>>
>>138538723
>wut? what notoriety?

Seems like more peeps especially manga aficionados talk about Wandering Son than Aoi Hana
>>
Loved it, but the only thing /a/ can talk about is "muh sexy trap" while disregarding everything else.
>>
Legit theme, cringy execution.
>>
>>138541232
It's a very boring show, what else is there to discuss?
>>
Aoi Hana had better directing.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.