[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death Parade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: death-parade-02[1].png (4 MB, 2880x1620) Image search: [Google]
death-parade-02[1].png
4 MB, 2880x1620
Billiards was so much better than the series. What went wrong?
>>
>>138507656
Defend
>>
>>138507656

There's enough material to make a really good short, but after two or three episodes, they had no more ideas.
>>
>>138507656
I think they're both great at what they do.
Billarads is great at being a one shot OVA and Parade is great at being a 12 eps series.
>>
>>138508165
This.
The number of episodes is the crippling flaw here.
>>
12 episodes just makes my problems with the writing more apparent. It sure looked good though.
>>
File: 1455110303906.jpg (8 KB, 145x257) Image search: [Google]
1455110303906.jpg
8 KB, 145x257
>>138508195
>Parade is great at being a 12 eps series
except it's not.
>>
>>138508165
>but after two or three episodes, they had no more ideas.
What makes you say that?
It seems to me that the director, who also did all the script, had all his ideas for Death Parade well i advance.
Why else would the Chavvot roulette be in Death Billards if that wasn't the case?
>>
>>138508303
>except it's not.
Except it is, one of the best of 2015.
>>
>>138508303
Put a little more effort into your posts, anon.
>>
Best episode was the detective and the young guy. Brilliant.
>>
>>138508303
Except it was (one of) the best original anime of 2015
>>
>>138508399
>Except it is, one of the best of 2015.
Excluding the parts where you're wrong, your opinion is just pitiful. It was superb in its art direction, but it was lacking in every other way.

Average at best.
>>138508573
No.
>>
>>138508970
My only complaint would be that it lacks a sequel for now.
I'm very much looking forward to what Yuzuru Tachikawa will direct next.

What is pathethic is only your lack of arguments and "no you stupid" retorts.
>>
>>138509144
Mob Psycho looking like it could be amazing.
>>
>>138508612
>not the mother and the otaku

Most of them had relatively boring couples. I mean, you were supposed to have people reminiscing about their entire lives, and hardly anything that interesting happened in them, even in those describes as "fulfilled".
Also the filler episodes, like #2. Just why.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.