[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did it go wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Vol1.png (601 KB, 407x643) Image search: [Google]
Vol1.png
601 KB, 407x643
Where did it go wrong?
>>
Too many fillers? That's when I stopped watching the anime at least.

Maybe I watch the rest of it eventually.
>>
>>138478320
Save yourself a lot of time and don't bother.
>>
>>138478421
When I was in highschool I thought the fights and all that ninjutsu crap looked neat as fuck.

And I still do, anon. Shounen is my favorite genre.
>>
Kishi decided to suck on Uchiha's cock and the story pretty took a turn for the worst.

Giving up the Hard Work > Magic Eyes

>>138478320
Or just skip the fillers all together.

Or just read the manga.
>>
It was wrong from the very beginning.
>>
>>138478539
This so fucking much. Wasn't there a whole thing during the chuunin exams with Neji about your fate and hardwork and shit? Anyway I liked that, and what do they do? Throw all this bloodline, eye fetish garbage at me.
>>
It's the only one worthwhile out of the three shounen of our generation

that's saying much, so you should just be grateful it was decent in most parts and ended first
>>
Am currently watching right now. Started from ep.1 and loved it up until ep.142. after that it's all filler but i'll still finish it because i'm a masochistic piece of shit.
>>
>>138478479
>Shounen is my favorite genre.
>Shounen is now a genre.
>>
I stopped watching when Sasuke got carried around in a basket or something
>>
fuck off narutards
>>
>>138478243
The end of the Sasuke Rescue arc is when Naruto stops being any good.
>>
>>138478243
>Play Ultimate ninja storm 4 ,Starts with the Hashirama vs Madara fight

This is the most beautiful game i've ever seen animewise.
>>
>>138478243
I dropped it around the time Sasuke summoned Manda to shield him from Deidara's final attack, even though he was supposed to be drained of chakra.

I honestly think Kishimoto didn't care too much about Sasuke, but kept him in the manga because the Japanese fucking adored him.
>>
>>138478243
after chapter 1
>>
>>138478243
War Arc Happened and Darkness.

Also too many editor changes.
Author went from a young writter into a married man.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK